What's in YOUR Tech Tool Bag?

A screwdriver.

I feel so puny now. Admittedly though, i don't do that much tech support for friends, and if i do. it's in my house, and i've got boxes of SATA cables, old IDE cables, spare ram, cat 5e cables, all the usual stuff.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

A standard Phillips and Flathead screwdriver, a set of small Philips and Flathead screwdrivers, a Leatherman, and some Allen keys. There's also a few big boxes of miscellaneous stuff like PSU extensions, fan extensions, old (but working) HDD's and SSD's, data cables (SATA, Ethernet etc), fans, screws, extra water cooling parts and many more. I'm not working in the IT field so I leave them at home.

The video seems to end rather abruptly, was that meant to happen?

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

And I thought I was over-prepared for having Torx screwdrivers

"An Excellent Signature"

I have screws, screwdrivers, and a Kill-A-Watt. I also have a few fans laying around.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I don't have a tech tool bag... I go unprepared, diagnose and if I don't have the right tool I go home and grab it :P

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Screwdriver, multimeter, and a Swiss army knife..

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

Graph Calculator, pens, A math book, Some lights for a bicycle, A motherboard box(ITX), USB Flash drives, beanie, a screwdriver set and an multimeter.

Intel Core i7-9800X-3.8GHz  | 2x EK-CoolStream Classic SE 360| Royal RGB 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz  |  ASUSTeK Prime X299-A  | EKWB - MSI GeForce RTX 2080 8GB GAMING X TRIO | Lian Li PC-011 white | Samsung 860 QVO 2TB, 2x 240GB Kingston SSD (RAID 0) & 240GB Kingston NVME Drive | Acer 34" ED347CKR VA Curved 100 Hz | NZXT E- Series 850

Pliers,. Screwdriver, Thermal paste, zip ties, external dvd rom, external hdd, bootable 64gb win7 usb with startup apps I put on every pc.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

i dont see the point in having all that stuff with you everywhere, maybe its just because i never needed any of those things...

I don't carry a backpack with myself, and I usually repair PC/laptops/consoles at my house so I have all the stuff here.

As for what I do put in my backpack if it happens that I have to go somewhere, and I know I'll need my stuff are: 2 sets of really small screwdrivers (never know when I lose one :D ), a big/medium philips scredriver, 5 sizes of Torx screwdrivers(best for x360 problems) it also came with a spanner head security screwdriver, a sata cable,  headphones, earphones, wireless mouse, phone charger, USB to micro-USB, USB A to 5-pin USB, USB male-female extension, a 8GB Kingston DataTraveler SecurePrivacy Edition a really rugged flash drive and also very secure, a small LED bulb to check on some batteries (it comes quite handy in quite allot of situations), 2 simple cables for when I have to route electricity from a charger to something that has a weird charger input, or even to check fans when there is no fan connector or PSU arround, I connect it to the fan and my phone charger and I can see if it rotates or whines or any problem. 4 rechargeable batteries with charger, a bad toothbrush for cleaning stuff, a 3G HSUPA  USB stick, I can also use the SIM from it in my phone if I run out of bandwidth this one being unlimited (well full speed up to 5GB then like 500kbps to unlimited GB), a Kingston MobileLite G3 USB3.0 card reader (just like the one Linus had in his backpack), HDMI, VGA and DVI cables, a lighter, electricians tape, a copy of Win7 and a copy of XP, a 40GB and a 250GB 2.5" drives(sometimes just one of them), sometimes a wireless router with 2 short cat5e cables.  And nowadays socks and sandals. :)) Can't see anything else in this dark room what I have in the drawers or can't remember other stuff.

And it's not hard to pack in, I have it all sorted in 2 drawers and I take those most of the time, but then again I don't really do that much, if someone wants his stuff fixed well he should do better and bring it to me, rather than me moving all my stuff :).

Besides those I always have in my pocket a 16GB Kingston flash drive, another Kingston 2GB one, another lighter(different from the one in my backpack, though I don't smoke) and an original Swiss army knife. Have to take my jacket with myself all the time, because it's easier to take it with me than taking out all the stuff including credit cards and driving license and stuff it in my pants.

The card reader Linus and I too have:

kingstonfcr-mlg31.jpg

And the nice little Kingston 16GB flash drive I have with myself all the time:

dtmck16gb.jpg

That's about it. :) Thanks for reading if you did.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

All that stuff and no Ethernet cable? 

There were two :)

at least in the finished version of the video there will be...

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

which screwdriver is that again?

Hmm, don't have an backpack set up for support, but I do have some gear close at hand.

Only thing I always carry with me are my Corsair Voyager 16GB USB with div. freeware, driverpacks etc. I used to have an 8GB boot USB too, but the key chain plastic cracked, I had hiren's boot CD on there.     

A screwdriver.

I feel so puny now. Admittedly though, i don't do that much tech support for friends, and if i do. it's in my house, and i've got boxes of SATA cables, old IDE cables, spare ram, cat 5e cables, all the usual stuff.

For some reason I read "spare ram" as "rare spam"...

I need some sleep :/

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

There were two :)

at least in the finished version of the video there will be...

So why'd you release the unfinished video?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

When doing tech support, I use my face for EVERYTHING.

Need to connect to internet using a wired connection? Face!

Need to unscrew a faulty fan from the case? Face!

Got viruses? I got my face!

Computer Specs (The Space Fridge):

CPU: Intel i5 3570k | Motherboard: MSI Z77A G45 | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Blu | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 (60GB) | 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda (500GB) | GPU: MSI HD 7950 Fwin Frozr iii | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 w/ NZXT Blue LED strip

Huh, my notebook, a couple of ethernet cables and a flash drive with Linux.

I work with web though so..there is only so much I can carry without ever using it.

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES

nothing beacuse im poor :( building computers sucks all the money out of you, but man its worth it

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Phillips and Flathead screwdrivers, and a tape measure (its all about the measurements!)

For some reason I read "spare ram" as "rare spam"...

I need some sleep :/

I'm sure i'd carry that with me too if i could.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.