New set of videos are out.

allthatremains94

was going to make this same post lol,good job on catching slightly before me

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

was going to make this same post lol' date='good job on catching slightly before me[/quote']

Well I just got out of the shower and saw that they were 4 minutes old, so I decided to post away =P

The Corsair M65 catches my eye hmm

Thanks for the update :) I wish Linus had set times he is going to upload stuff, so then I don't have to wait around :P

Thanks for the update :) I wish Linus had set times he is going to upload stuff' date=' so then I don't have to wait around :P[/quote']

It'd be way too hard for him to be married to a time to upload everything, so It's easier to just upload everything over time then make them all public once the last one uploads.

I've been searching for somethimg just like the VariDrive for when I get my Surface Pro, so I think it'll be a definite purchase for me.

Honestly it's the smartest thing that for whatever reason no one has released yet. I think they are going to sell a lot of these.

Linus

Honestly it's the smartest thing that for whatever reason no one has released yet. I think they are going to sell a lot of these.

Linus

Linus go to sleep, I'm in your time zone, I know what time it is ;P

Workstation: 3930k @ 4.3GHz under an H100 - 4x8GB ram - infiniband HCA  - xonar essence stx - gtx 680 - sabretooth x79 - corsair C70 Server: i7 3770k (don't ask) - lsi-9260-4i used as an HBA - 6x3TB WD red (raidz2) - crucia m4's (60gb (ZIL, L2ARC), 120gb (OS)) - 4X8GB ram - infiniband HCA - define mini  Goodies: Røde podcaster w/ boom & shock mount - 3x1080p ips panels (NEC monitors for life) - k90 - g9x - sp2500's - HD598's - kvm switch

ZFS tutorial

The VariDrive looks pretty impressive, hopefully it is compatible with the Surface and if the price is "right", then i'll swoop on it when it comes out.

So far, the only companies that I'm impressed with are Corsair and Asus, especially Asus - such a awesome s**t load of work they have done with Ares 2 and all the tablets / ultrabooks / all-in-one and usual PC's... The awesomeness level is too high.

INWIN EMR-040 w/ Power Rebel RB-S450HQ7-0 | ASUS P8B75M-LX | Intel Core i5 3450 | Zalman CNPS5X Performa | SK Hynix 2x2 GB 1600 (9-9-9-27) | ASUS GTX 650 (GTX650-E-1GD5, 1200/5500 @ 1,137) | Plextor M5S 128 GB (PX-0128M5S) | Seagate Barracuda 1 TB (ST1000DM003) | Windows 8 Pro

Asus is under the limelight right now!! that transformer pc was just too amazing for me to continue acting sane!!

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16