Heaven's Society - Week 1 (Golden Time)

JLCitadel

I'm on ep 10 at the moment. Spoilers ahead>

Don't read if you haven't seen up to ep 10 yet
cereal-guy-cereal-guy-spitting-l.pngWhat the hell Linda's decision is definitely not something I would have done. If I knew my brothers potential wife was cheating I'd get evidence and let him know flat out. God damit this show really tugs my emotions around.... ughh... and his ghost came back into his body?! What the hell?! 

OMG I get it now, why it's going to be the ending that I want. Linda having made that decision and having been in that position would never condone doing that to someone else. I guess I can continue watching this with the knowledge that I wont end up hating Banri.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

OMG I get it now, why it's going to be the ending that I want. Linda having made that decision and having been in that position would never condone doing that to someone else. I guess I can continue watching this with the knowledge that I wont end up hating Banri.

watch away my deer unicorn watch away

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just started the last episode... My fucking emotions man... I can't put it into words... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Just started the last episode... My fucking emotions man... I can't put it into words... 

Just wait till you freakn finish that sode man. THE FEELS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done... that was one hell of a roller-coaster.... I've never, NEVER seen anything like that before. As expected from the author of Toradora... this is really something new to me*, not your old stereotypical series. 

I'm having trouble putting things into words now... this show actually made you THINK about problems like amnesia... How one goes about in life and what your actions cause... I'm glad I watched it... good god.... ughhh my heart and my mind...  

TYPO EDIT*

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I had doubts too but after finishing this I have no regrets. One of the best series I've ever seen, totally brings something new to the table... at least for me that is... 

I had doubts too but after finishing this I have no regrets. One of the best series I've ever seen, totally brings something new to the table... at least for me that is... 

Done... that was one hell of a roller-coaster.... I've never, NEVER seen anything like that before. As expected from the author of Toradora... this is really something new to be, not your old stereotypical series. 

I'm having trouble putting things into words now... this show actually made you THINK about problems like amnesia... How one goes about in life and what your actions cause... I'm glad I watched it... good god.... ughhh my heart and my mind...  

You just feel a euphoria around you man. It's crazy. Like your high on happiness when you finish it

I watched a few episodes into Golden Time. It's not bad, but some of the characters come off as a bit annoying to me. Not like 12 year old CoD kiddie annoying, more like a cringe off putting.

Do the characters grow with an interest over time?

I watched a few episodes into Golden Time. It's not bad, but some of the characters come off as a bit annoying to me. Not like 12 year old CoD kiddie annoying, more like a cringe off putting.

Do the characters grow with an interest over time?

I had the same feeling too, they change there's character development. There were characters that did bother me quite a bit... but I kept watching regardless. 

I had the same feeling too, they change there's character development. There were characters that did bother me quite a bit... but I kept watching regardless. 

Cool, I'll stick through it. If I end up not liking it then at least I can enjoy the story, time better spent watching this than Naruto.

Cool, I'll stick through it. If I end up not liking it then at least I can enjoy the story, time better spent watching this than Naruto.

haha i have only seen like half or even less of naruto but i keep up with it weekly now.

haha i have only seen like half or even less of naruto but i keep up with it weekly now.

Well not to get off-topic, but Naruto just has too many fillers and the way the show is heading isn't too my liking.

Sucks, I've been watching since the first original episode, stopped watching it a couple weeks ago.

Well not to get off-topic, but Naruto just has too many fillers and the way the show is heading isn't too my liking.

Sucks, I've been watching since the first original episode, stopped watching it a couple weeks ago.

It's almost over as far as I'm aware, this is the last arc ( could be wrong, not a naruto expert lol )

& I'm glad you're picking it up again.

I really enjoyed the use of amnesia in this anime. It brought a twist to the usual two guys or girls fighting for the same protagonist and made you feel conflicted in what you wanted the ending to become. Great anime that anyone who likes shows with good storyline.

I didnt as there are anime where its handled MUCH better than in this one it was forced pretty hard.

No, It did to well a job building up there relationship that I can't understand why this kid isn't committed, it's sort of like sword art online for me. (SPOILERS: The first season builds there relationship so well that you want them to be together and they fought for it, they deserved it, if it ended with them together it would have been perfect, but the second season rips that away and it's heart breaking.) In this I want Kaga to be happy but Banri is screwing it up, it's like watching a car accident in slow motion and knowing your friend in the car isn't going to make it out alive.

yes very much so they were both actively ripping it apart at times and in my personal opinion for no good reason.

The second season of SAO in my opinion, doesn't come close to measuring up to this.

They should just cut out all the filler from the first season and mash the important bit of the second season in.

If you have a day with no plans, a short anime like this, you can sit and watch it in 7-9 hours. depending on iff you skip intro / outro and recap/preview

what marathoning isnt the norm? I mean there is a reason why I usually wait until the anime is done or until I have it all.

Still watching, my god there are so many twists in this series. Totally didn't expect that turn around on ep 6, feels like something you'd see in a 12 - 13 episode series. Not something you'd expect from a 20+ episode series.

na seasons work differently now so you get stuff every ~6 eps or so since thats when it would be in a ~13 ep anime. They woul be slightly smaller be equivalent change you expect to see in a ~26 ep anime.

I was about to watch it but can't stand the whole love story thing, will wait for next weeks selection

but Drama is one of anime's best genre's, along with slice of life (whoot whoot)

She is quite ridiculous I'll agree, hopefully it gets toned down later on in the series.

nnnooooppppeee

How many feels do you want and of what variety? *flips though his catalog of feels*

Done... that was one hell of a roller-coaster.... I've never, NEVER seen anything like that before. As expected from the author of Toradora... this is really something new to me*, not your old stereotypical series. 

TYPO EDIT*

there are ones in my opinion that do it better lots of this one seems forced by the author and forced by the characters themselves.

what a long running Shounen anime meant for children having filler *GASP!*

Haha I already know. x.x

at least it couldnt get toned up anymore right?

at least it couldnt get toned up anymore right?

Yeah thank god... 

Yeah thank god...

*looks around* turns to 11 and breaks knob off

I watched this as it was airing! It was an important part of feelz thursday. Really great show. It was a romance that felt real. well, at least more real than most romances in anime. I also thought it was better than toradora. Personally, I didn't care for the ending, but it was leagues better than Toradora.

BTW, out of the 3 places you posted to watch it, only one post is the legal place to stream. I think it would be better if you only post legal streaming sites from now on.

Video Game, Anime and Tech Fan! 

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

@Rockmandash12 or just post you know where to find it right ;)

I watched this as it was airing! It was an important part of feelz thursday. Really great show. It was a romance that felt real. well, at least more real than most romances in anime. I also thought it was better than toradora. Personally, I didn't care for the ending, but it was leagues better than Toradora.

BTW, out of the 3 places you posted to watch it, only one post is the legal place to stream. I think it would be better if you only post legal streaming sites from now on.

Well it is made by the same author as Toradora. Anyway voting will be tallied tomorrow, its late and I have work tomorrow. Good night ya bastards~

CmLITCH.gif

Well it is made by the same author as Toradora. Anyway voting will be tallied tomorrow, its late and I have work tomorrow. Good night ya bastards~

CmLITCH.gif

That's why I brought it up. G-night!

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

@Rockmandash12 or just post you know where to find it right ;)

haha lol yea :P