Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

The Character from Ghost in the Shell?

Hmmm in that case, Deunan Knute!

Yes "The Major" Motoko Kusanagi I prefer the movie ones at that have more depth than the ones in SAC but the SAC ones are closely based off ones later in the first movie.

Which Deunan? Manga/OVA or 3D CG (movies)? There is also that newer series which I havnt had a chance to check out yet.

Nodame with the keyboard flute thing that i cant remember the name of would be cool (make sure its from first season >.< )

Popura from Working or the one with the sword.

Taiga from toradora

Lucy with her supervisor from Servant x Service

Ein and/or Edd from bebop

Kaiba from well Kaiba for something unique

Michiko from Michiko to hatchen maybe?

Oh I think we need a gundam in the mix! Maybe something from 00 or unicorn?

Fugiwara Tofu Shop AE86 from Initial D

Do we need more?

Yes "The Major" Motoko Kusanagi I prefer the movie ones at that have more depth than the ones in SAC but the SAC ones are closely based off ones later in the first movie.

Which Deunan? Manga/OVA or 3D CG (movies)? There is also that newer series which I havnt had a chance to check out yet.

Nodame with the keyboard flute thing that i cant remember the name of would be cool (make sure its from first season >.< )

Popura from Working or the one with the sword.

Taiga from toradora

Lucy with her supervisor from Servant x Service

Ein and/or Edd from bebop

Kaiba from well Kaiba for something unique

Michiko from Michiko to hatchen maybe?

Oh I think we need a gundam in the mix! Maybe something from 00 or unicorn?

Fugiwara Tofu Shop AE86 from Initial D

Do we need more?

Got a image of Motoko that you have in mind? 

The instrument Nodame was using was called a Melodica/Pianica. Really interesting instrument. 

Haha that girl(Popura) seriously has no clue...

Hmm Taigia huh? I'll see if I can find a good image of the palm top tiger.

Cowboy Bebop? Maybe.

No idea what Kaiba is.

Michiko to Hatchen, not familiar with that one.

Gotta source me some images for that, haven't seen gundam at all.

Not familiar with Initial D either. 

Nope that's quite a bit lol. I might need to change the whole banner altogether to get em all on. This will take a while~

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Got a image of Motoko that you have in mind? 

The instrument Nodame was using was called a Melodica/Pianica. Really interesting instrument. 

Haha that girl(Popura) seriously has no clue...

Hmm Taigia huh? I'll see if I can find a good image of the palm top tiger.

Cowboy Bebop? Maybe.

No idea what Kaiba is.

Michiko to Hatchen, not familiar with that one.

Gotta source me some images for that, haven't seen gundam at all.

Not familiar with Initial D either. 

Nope that's quite a bit lol. I might need to change the whole banner altogether to get em all on. This will take a while~

the one on my pillow :P jk jk jk (but I may have pillow(s) *whistles*)

you dont need to use all of those, just choose the ones you want or think fit together better

I really dont know what kinda of images your looking for you might find some good wallpapers and clean scans on animepaper.net

Ein http://goo.gl/qkfR89

Kaiba http://goo.gl/stTFHE

Michiko http://goo.gl/UCyH0K (is the "adult" though she doesnt really act like one)

Gundam 00 http://goo.gl/39vp0v

gundam unicorn http://goo.gl/frtbgS

Initial D Takumi's AE86 http://goo.gl/fQ7Ryi

Deunan is Deunan, it matters not which one.

i demand that pokemon is added to this

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Deunan is Deunan, it matters not which one.

have you seen her in the new series. I think its a big change!

which cause all "billion of them" wont fit ;)

Send the recommendation to @Luclocke and uhh make sure you state what season... since you know pokemon is hella long.....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Send the recommendation to @Luclocke and uhh make sure you state what season... since you know pokemon is hella long.....

ill think about it i just wanted to see what most of your reactions were and if you would shout at me and call it fake and cartoons or something 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

ill think about it i just wanted to see what most of your reactions were and if you would shout at me and call it fake and cartoons or something 

It's one of the best anime of all time. in terms of the actions it portrays to its subjective audiences. it promotes friendship and growth in a positive way.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's one of the best anime of all time. in terms of the actions it portrays to its subjective audiences. it promotes friendship and growth in a positive way.

Just like my little pony friendship is magic

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Just like my little pony friendship is magic

So...What if i cast silence on it or block that magic, then what ? :) (rpg logic vs mlp logic)

Whats going on? Some sorta magical competition? 

Ac99SsL.gif

maybe... I always found that "friendship is magic" amusing, so I decided to throw in something random and se what people would say. no harm was intended.

Friendship Magic and RPG Magic are no match for Fantasia Mickey Mouse Magic.

(cough or cinematic magic)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...What if i cast silence on it or block that magic, then what ? :) (rpg logic vs mlp logic)

you can't silence or block friendship, it's a connection shared even over great distances and troubled times.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

you can't silence or block friendship, it's a connection shared even over great distances and troubled times.

Sounds more like love then friendship. Friendship isn't as powerful ^_^ .. and to be honest I've never really seen the personification of ponies entertaining

Oui oui, Don't forget to send votes in for this weeks series~! 

New Poll Released!

With each poll we strive to achieve a certain level of diversity

Here's this weeks release

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/153609-heaven-society-week-5-poll-anime-club/

Let us know how it compares to previous polls and suggestions to improve it as well as pming me suggestions for next week!

Don't forget to vote of course!

New Poll Released!

With each poll we strive to achieve a certain level of diversity

Here's this weeks release

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/153609-heaven-society-week-5-poll-anime-club/

Let us know how it compares to previous polls and suggestions to improve it as well as pming me suggestions for next week!

Don't forget to vote of course!

whoo voted Mirai Nikki

& Everyone welcome our newest member @oc0110

Yaho!