Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

vlc works like a charm to me, ive never had a problem with it 

Back in the day(before 10-bit was a thing) VLC = artifacts, slow, and fails to work most of time.  Now we simply have superior choices(most have to do with MPC).

You never having problem with VLC does not mean anything when we want the BEST.

MPH with CCCP/KCP to start, turn on MadVR(included with KCP iirc) and SVP(on appropriate settings) is the best.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

You never having problem with VLC does not mean anything when we want the BEST.

MPH with CCCP/KCP to start, turn on MadVR(included with KCP iirc) and SVP(on appropriate settings) is the best.

well when and if i have problems ill change, for now i dont see a big enough reason.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

well when and if i have problems ill change, for now i dont see a big enough reason.

60fps anime isn't big enough reason?

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

60fps anime isn't big enough reason?

i stream, i dont have enough space to be downloading more anime, its a massive loss in quality which sucks but well shit happens.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Interpolation can look like garbage too. Some scenes it works fantastic. Some scenes it's completely jarring.

Just finished Railgun S1 on to S2.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Just finished Railgun S1 on to S2.

How are you liking Misaka? (Uiharu best)

Toaru-frustration.gif

How are you liking Misaka? (Uiharu best)

Misaka is a badass and also her and Shirai kick ass together.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Misaka is a badass and also her and Shirai kick ass together.

Misaka...<3

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

139 Posts while I was asleep. Soooo, @Hatsune Miku 「 」 is dominating the world now? May I join?

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Yes! but only me.

Bringing the Extreminatus!

request denied

8QBm3.gif

Listen if you care.

u_mad_bro__death_note_by_okumura__rin-d4

Listen if you care.

Yes! but only me.

Bringing the Extreminatus!

Denied. 

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

I´ll take you all on then!

OK. This is your death wish? SO BE IT!

1000px-Ep7Screenshots_%288%29.png

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

I´ll take you all on then!

death attack

iqGeMFhg025mq.gif

Listen if you care.

You and your tiny magic circles :v

Your going to need something bigger.

Hmmm....Innovator_Mothership.jpg

You and your tiny magic circles :v

Your going to need something bigger.

216571b256731d9ba855426d111d97b9615c881a

dont make me bust out the lolis

Listen if you care.

=_=

-Snip

Bye! xD

PIA16695-BlackHole-Corona-20130227.jpg

Aaaand this thread didn't last on topic for very long, now did it?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.