Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Fact is that it wasn't even a spoiler.

Lelouch is not confirmed to be either dead or alive.  Not that it's any important...because that is ALL OVER THE INTERNET.  Just like how Spike died.

School days ending is all over the internet and still i don't know why the ending is so shocking and sad(not that i'm asking to know it ethier, just to make that clear)

I'm amazed by how some people actually try to defend this, doesn't matter if it's known by everyone, or if it's popular, or whatever, it's just thinking that there is other people here that might not know it and can read it.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Fact is that it wasn't even a spoiler.

Lelouch is not confirmed to be either dead or alive.  Not that it's any important...because that is ALL OVER THE INTERNET.  Just like how Spike died.

... No. It's a spoiler. I realize it's old, but regardless, someone (a lot of someones in fact) hasn't seen it. Spoiler tags are a thing for a reason.

Dude. Not cool. Just because it's everywhere doesn't mean it's magically not a spoiler. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

School days ending is all over the internet and still i don't know why the ending is so shocking and sad(not that i'm asking to know it ethier, just to make that clear)

I'm amazed by how some people actually try to defend this, doesn't matter if it's known by everyone, or if it's popular, or whatever, it's just thinking that there is other people here that might not know it and can read it.

Because School Days is actually a romance anime.

This is part of internet.

If someone is on internet; he probably saw it.

If anyone here reads it and feels CG 2nd season isn't worth watching(there are way more real reasons not to watch it...), I don't care.  I'm not going to modify my post for something unreasonable.

Real spoiler would be discussion of why/how Lelouch died/didn't die.

... No. It's a spoiler. I realize it's old, but regardless, someone (a lot of someones in fact) hasn't seen it. Spoiler tags are a thing for a reason.

Dude. Not cool. Just because it's everywhere doesn't mean it's magically not a spoiler. 

Spoiler tags are for things that actually mattered.

In this case, it was the process, not the result.

Not to mention it's not even true...

Also, I don't give a shit about spoilers.  Because it does not matter how much people cry about it, if they never saw the anime...they would never know if that spoiler is true or not.

So being spoiled is just a poor excuse for people to not watch something, nothing more.

Btw, Suzaku died. It means nothing, because people who never watched/searched for spoiler would not know if it's true or not.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Spoiling is unreasonable now? So you are telling me if i just start spoiling every series i feel like, it's okay? Because i don't care, right?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Spoilers are why I tend not to go for older shows, and why I won't touch /a/ anymore. Takes the fun out of a show when people who've read source material join in the conversation just to spoil it for anime watchers. Makes it where the only thing somewhat safe is a completely original anime, and those are quite rare.

Were this a discussion about a certain series, I'd be more forgiving. But general discussion should really try to avoid remotely spoiling. It really does take a lot away from the enjoyment. It's not difficult to tag if you still want to share, and everyone's better off.

@cae it's a pain in the marshmallows to make spoilers on a phone just saying. I can't even post pictures if I don't know the...uh command?

Sure I can just post the link but that's no fun.

[*img] image link [/img*]

[*spoiler]spoiler[/spoiler*]

Without the *

@cae it's a pain in the marshmallows to make spoilers on a phone just saying. I can't even post pictures if I don't know the...uh command?

Sure I can just post the link but that's no fun.

[img=url] for posting images[spoiler][/spoiler] for posting spoilers
i actually don't know how to do it using the reply box shortcuts since i have always typed them out lol

Using the icon on the reply box is better imo, because you see the image before being posted, so you see if it works and such.

Spoiling is unreasonable now? So you are telling me if i just start spoiling every series i feel like, it's okay? Because i don't care, right?

Go for it.

Chances are I probably already watched whatever show you plan to spoil anyway.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Go for it.

Chances are I probably already watched whatever show you plan to spoil anyway.

Spoilers are why I tend not to go for older shows, and why I won't touch /a/ anymore. Takes the fun out of a show when people who've read source material join in the conversation just to spoil it for anime watchers. Makes it where the only thing somewhat safe is a completely original anime, and those are quite rare.

Were this a discussion about a certain series, I'd be more forgiving. But general discussion should really try to avoid remotely spoiling. It really does take a lot away from the enjoyment. It's not difficult to tag if you still want to share, and everyone's better off.

More often than not it's because the anime adaptation is such shite compared to source material.

The hidden message is that you should be reading.

Lelouch being "killed" ...etc. are incentives to watch the show(to find out what happened to get to that point), not take away from enjoyment of the show(99% of the show isn't spoiled).

Same with spoiling shitty anime adaptations; it's not likely to happen anyway(because recently, anime adaptations have been going full retard and ending in terribad ways due to episode cap).

Lelouch being "killed" ...etc. are incentives to watch the show(to find out what happened to get to that point), not take away from enjoyment of the show(99% of the show isn't spoiled).

Same with spoiling shitty anime adaptations; it's not likely to happen anyway(because recently, anime adaptations have been going full retard and ending in terribad ways due to episode cap).

Ahhh...... we have another one that doesn't read the manga...or watched the in-between of R1 and R2.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Using the icon on the reply box is better imo, because you see the image before being posted, so you see if it works and such.

I have yet to have one not work and I preview posts when making a thread but i have been typing img tags since like 2003 or before it seems although the new tag this forum converts things to is something I just started doing over the old [img ] [\IMG ]

I don't really mind spoilers, because even if they had posted the spoiler in a spoiler (dawg?) I would still read it because my curiosity gets the best of me every time and I open up the spoiler.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Ahhh...... we have another one that doesn't read the manga...or watched the in-between of R1 and R2.

There was nothing relevant to the main "plot" between R1 and R2 as far as I recall.

Back then there was only two seasons and some alternate universe manga...

what is a good player for mkv files?

http://www.cccp-project.net/

More often than not it's because the anime adaptation is such shite compared to source material.

The hidden message is that you should be reading.

That's an opinion you're more than welcome to have. Some folks prefer anime, and they should be allowed to enjoy it, free of spoilers. If one wants to share enthusiasm for a LN/VN/Manga, spoiling the series isn't the way to go about it. That'll kill my interest no matter what the medium.

MPC with either CCCP or Kawaii Codec Pack, with SVP.

I don't really mind spoilers, because even if they had posted the spoiler in a spoiler (dawg?) I would still read it because my curiosity gets the best of me every time and I open up the spoiler.

That's you, if i'm watching something and some discussion about what i'm watching begins, and i see spoiler tags, i won't read it.

VLC

That's you, if i'm watching something and some discussion about what i'm watching begins, and i see spoiler tags, i won't read it.

VLC

I wasn't talking about you, I was just talking about myself lol

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I know, i meant that if you wanna open the spoilers is fine, but if i don't, i won't, so it's better for every1 to just use the spoilers tag (:

bff forced me into watched dog & scissors. Its odd, very odd.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

VLC

*Loading font cache, please wait... *

*Loading font cache, please wait... *

vlc works like a charm to me, ive never had a problem with it 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1