Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

It was listed under "Romance" They fooled me. Thought oh that's gonna be sweet and then that :( Watched them all together in one marathon. Not that the fact it gets really really deep into horror or something but that it's so close to reality. Such stories aren't unheard of :/

If you want something romantic then in suggest: kami ga nozomu eien (spellcheck) and Akane maniax

I'm sorry my last post really brought this thread into the gutter. To try turn things around do any of you have a favourite voice actor or any performances that really blew you away?

Performance like this?

That's one anime i am afraid to watch, lol, the ending is so controversial and popular, but i know it's sad and shocking as fuck though idk why since i don't wanna spoil it, but i am not ready to watch it.

There is literally no point to watching School Days unless you want to see just the ending.

Because the VN is animated(!).  And it has more types of deaths.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I'm sorry my last post really brought this thread into the gutter. To try turn things around do any of you have a favourite voice actor or any performances that really blew you away?

Nope I don't have one. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Performance like this?

Well it can be anything from a scene to a character. :)

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

It was listed under "Romance" They fooled me. Thought oh that's gonna be sweet and then that :( Watched them all together in one marathon. Not that the fact it gets really really deep into horror or something but that it's so close to reality. Such stories aren't unheard of :/

Yeah i feel you, i spent like 1 year watching only romantic anime and some people would recommend anything even if it's not romantic. Some1 recommended school days as a romantic anime too when i asked but fortunately some other guy told me it's not romantic :P

Kimi no iru machi is a nice romantic anime, though i thought you didn't like the typical cliché romantic story.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Hmmm nope.

As for a scene,

when Lelouch died. When the tachikomas "died". Those were special moments.

No spoiler alert?

thanks for telling me lelouch dies.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

nope, none. After all you asked for it :)

I asked for it? What do you mean?

in that case Long story short, I win because I'm the Emperor of Catkind.

As humanity stands united under one banner to rid the universe of Chaos and the impure.(and bronies)

Your fancy armaments don't stand a chance against the might of my Space marines!

i think fairy tail showed even magical flying cat gods can be overthrown

ah, that came out wrong I guess.

I simply answered your question...and you didn't say anything about keeping it spoiler free.

1- I didn't asked anything, legion did.

2- You 2 are not the only ones here, other people can be spoiled too, is not a conversation between you 2, it's a forum that any1 can come, read, and be spoiled, it's just common courtesy. Seriously, how can you think it's okay to just spoil shit not thinking about the rest of the people here?

i think fairy tail showed even magical flying cat gods can be overthrown

lol, true but really...fairy tail.....i could pull a dragon ball instead.... And warhammer 40k is awesome! The emperor of catkind is a cat instead of a human, id post a pic but I'm not home. Point is, even if the emperor got defeated the imperium would not give up on protecting humanity.

The emperor protect.

Love the 40k lore..but I'm not a lore master in any way.

2- You 2 are not the only ones here, other people can be spoiled too, is not a conversation between you 2, it's a forum that any1 can come, read, and be spoiled, it's just common courtesy. Seriously, how can you think it's okay to just spoil shit not thinking about the rest of the people here?

So I guess you don't feel like watching it now?

Error: 410

So I guess you don't feel like watching it now?

I am on the middle of the 1st season....

I am on the middle of the 1st season....

Point is you're still going to want to know how it happens

so it's a mild spoiler, but it's not that big of a deal.

Honestly, it's 2007 I would have expected most people that were going to watch it to have done so by now either way.

Error: 410

Well you just can't expect people to see every anime ust because they are old, it takes 2 seconds to add a spoiler, and it is a major spoiler, idk why we even need to discuss this, anything that MIGHT spoil something should be in spoilers, it's common sense.

Sometimes even saying if the ending of an anime is sad or happy will spoil it...

ah silly me, I didn't pay attention.

As for the second thing. No comment.

Apparently it was a misunderstanding. NIS & NIS America's spokeperson was saying that stuff in Jest. 

I.e. Sarcasm.

Edit: Way to go spoiling Code Geass guys btw.

Lelouch didn't die. I don't care if the mangaka said he did or not. What I saw implied he didn't die to me.

I don't trust the mangaka because I'm used to mangaka's changing their story to satisfy fans. I'm not into that. I want the real story, as defined by what they would've wrote with 100% creative freedom (i.e. no outer influences like "Oh, but Goku is mah fave character. Gohan can't be the main character." which is what happened in Dragon Ball Z). 

Dragon Ball Z with Gohan as the lead character would've been great. Or I like to think it would've been. It would've been different, which was good imo. 

Much like that, I think Lelouch not dying has just as much significance to it as him dying, although it's a different kind of significance. 

The sad part is that when I thought he died, and I realized why he did all he did, it made me love the ending. Then seeing him alive made me get irritated because I thought the ending was ruined for me because it soured the emotions him dying brought on. 

But, over time, I've found I actually prefer the actual ending, as I saw it. YMMV, but I prefer it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

To try turn things around do any of you have a favourite voice actor or any performances that really blew you away?

Chiwa Saito and Aoi Yuuki were great in Madoka.

That scream still haunts me.

Barakamon had a few VA that were impressive. I liked that they cast kids for the roles of.. kids. Suzuko Hara and Rina Endou were both only 8 or 9 years old, but they still added a lot of character to the show. Contrast that with the 24 year old Kotori Koiwai voicing a character around the same age in Non Non Biyori. Still adorable, but in a completely different way.

Edit: Favorite VA would be Miyuki Sawashiro.

ah silly me, I didn't pay attention.

As for the second thing. No comment.

Spoiling is against the CoC:

• No "lmgtfy" style posts or demeaning posts targeted at anyone.
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

Well you just can't expect people to see every anime ust because they are old, it takes 2 seconds to add a spoiler, and it is a major spoiler, idk why we even need to discuss this, anything that MIGHT spoil something should be in spoilers, it's common sense.

Sometimes even saying if the ending of an anime is sad or happy will spoil it...

Fact is that it wasn't even a spoiler.

Lelouch is not confirmed to be either dead or alive.  Not that it's any important...because that is ALL OVER THE INTERNET.  Just like how Spike died.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...