Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

1. Poor Grammar

2. Nonsensical sentence construction 

3. None of those options will save you from the wraith you have incurred from treason against the Empire of Japan!

wut?

wut?

You lose.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Which means you lose. Bye! ALL HAIL JAPAN! 

Materialburst.gif

But, Japan doesn't have a railgun.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

But, Japan doesn't have a railgun.

We have efficient strategic class magicians with the ability to destruct the solar system and defend against any weaponry inclusive of railguns... which are highly inefficient and costly to operate...

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

We have efficient strategic class magicians with the ability to destruct the solar system and defend against any weaponry inclusive of railguns... which are highly inefficient and costly to operate...

in that case Long story short, I win because I'm the Emperor of Catkind.

As humanity stands united under one banner to rid the universe of Chaos and the impure.(and bronies)

Your fancy armaments don't stand a chance against the might of my Space marines!

Far less costly than current large caliber weapons and munitions and becoming more efficient every day :P

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Far less costly than current large caliber weapons and munitions and becoming more efficient every day :P

in that case Long story short, I win because I'm the Emperor of Catkind.

As humanity stands united under one banner to rid the universe of Chaos and the impure.(and bronies)

Your fancy armaments don't stand a chance against the might of my Space marines!

Ok. Materiel Burst - Continuous Bombardment

Shock Troopers go in for the assassination. 

Back Line - Reinforce Shock Trooper Defences 

Oh yeah? Replicators. Boom, no one wins :P

Cute, I'll just let the Blood Ravens deal with you with some Titans and Dreadnaughts with some orbital bombardment support.

I still have the grey knights and exterminatus if this gets to boring.

Cute, I'll just let the Blood Ravens deal with you with some Titans and Dreadnaughts with some orbital bombardment support.

How KAWAII!! Necrons.... Maxed Monolith

I become death, destroyer of worlds.

Death? Destroyer of world's? Now your just pulling random crap out of nowehere, Death doesn't destroy worlds, geez.

As said by HG Wells in War of the Worlds. yare yare, some people don't understand good literature.

That's Korea, not Japan.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

That's Korea, not Japan.

? You made no sense.

Noragami was 10/10 amazing (sans some minor cliche), but I couldn't stop hearing Araragi lol

Feeling the onset of a fever so I preemptively picked up some ibuprofen and acetaminophen, cleaned up a storm in my house for like 4 hours so I can pretend to be dead tomorrow and sleep, troll internet, and watch things all day.

currently working through C - The money and Tiger & Bunny, so hopefully that with Netflix and my movie stash will keep my entertained.

also the feeling of raw anxiety

PVgrprI.png?2

29laTks.jpg?1

based UPS PLZ

Error: 410

Alright after watching this I need a lot of tea ;_; ;_; Sweet mother of godness :( :( This gets as deep as it could :(

School-Days.png

That's one anime i am afraid to watch, lol, the ending is so controversial and popular, but i know it's sad and shocking as fuck though idk why since i don't wanna spoil it, but i am not ready to watch it.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I still have the grey knights and exterminatus if this gets to boring.

Posted Image

:)

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Alright after watching this I need a lot of tea ;_; ;_; Sweet mother of godness :( :( This gets as deep as it could :(

schooldays.jpg

Deep or not, you can't lie niceboat ending was amazing and immensely satisfying.

That ending brought this series to glory.

Error: 410

Noragami was 10/10 amazing (sans some minor cliche), but I couldn't stop hearing Araragi lol

tylckz.gif

Sucks that he's only got one voice.

That's one anime i am afraid to watch, lol, the ending is so controversial and popular, but i know it's sad and shocking as fuck though idk why since i don't wanna spoil it, but i am not ready to watch it.

It was listed under "Romance" They fooled me. Thought oh that's gonna be sweet and then that :( Watched them all together in one marathon. Not that the fact it gets really really deep into horror or something but that it's so close to reality. Such stories aren't unheard of :/

I'm sorry my last post really brought this thread into the gutter. To try turn things around do any of you have a favourite voice actor or any performances that really blew you away?

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090