Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

LOL, poor @Laputacake

I have dis:

1500_right.png

Actually that headset wouldn't last long for me. I have to give credit to my headset for surviving as long as it has. *touchwood*

Steve

Actually that headset wouldn't last long for me. I have to give credit to my headset for surviving as long as it has. *touchwood*

You killed it right there, no wood can help you.

Idk what you do with it, but this one looks new and it has over a year of usage, i take care of it like a baby :P

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

You killed it right there, no wood can help you.

Idk what you do with it, but this one looks new and it has over a year of usage, i take care of it like a baby :P

These lasted a few months until one of earphone thing feel out and hung by the wire

ex05-2b.jpg

Steve

dang. i was starting to think my skullcandy headphones were looking low. thanks for the boost. 

Get razer  :P :wacko: :ph34r:  Eh when they don't break they are fine. But meh 612's went insane cheap. http://www.amazon.com/AKG-Pro-Audio-K612PRO-Reference/dp/B00DCXZY1W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418232188&sr=8-1&keywords=K+612 despite you need a extra mic and an amp but it's worth it :D

Get razer  :P :wacko: :ph34r:  Eh when they don't break they are fine. But meh 612's went insane cheap. http://www.amazon.com/AKG-Pro-Audio-K612PRO-Reference/dp/B00DCXZY1W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418232188&sr=8-1&keywords=K+612 despite you need a extra mic and an amp but it's worth it :D

So far my skullcandy are the most i have spent on headphones. I knew nothing when i bought them. Never been able to try anything higher quality.

9gb afterwards

n4FN9On.png
cutting it close huh?

Okay then, im borrowing some earphones off my sister with only one side working that sounds like complete shite

i have an xbox headset somewhere. Is that about equal?

Blarg

So far my skullcandy are the most i have spent on headphones. I knew nothing when i bought them. Never been able to try anything higher quality.

Must not be hella expensive. These are ok for the price http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Diablo-III-Gaming-Headset/dp/B005L38SGY/ref=sr_1_228?ie=UTF8&qid=1418236256 Got to try them once, they don't feel cheap only the mic pops a little easy so it needs carefull adjustment :(

cutting it close huh?

i have an xbox headset somewhere. Is that about equal?

Huh?

it was an alright headset it just fell apart. it was one hell of an itchy bitch though. 

Steve

Considered buy this, after 2 hours of pro and contra I found out that the the sketches are not bundled, you have to buy them seperately...I wanted it q_q

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Considered buy this, after 2 hours of pro and contra I found out that the the sketches are not bundled, you have to buy them seperately...I wanted it q_q

I like the idea of them but i don't really like any of the drawings that much

i just ordered 2.

Blarg

Its prints of a couple cross section images of patents.

Also. Kissanime can go burn in a fiery grave. Im gonna try crunchyroll.

Blarg

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ALL MY NO.

NIS must sell 150k copies of Disgaea 5 or they believe they will go out of business by next year

The Reddit thread on it

TL;DR:

What the title says.

PS4 exclusive

AFAICT they only mean for Japan (since the NA release will be in a year or so)

There are 300k (roughly) PS4 owners in Japan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. D:

Unrelated to the above:

I've started actually breeding pokemon (without using a gameshark for once). I've never actively done this before (IV bred, EV trained, etc). It's a grind, but I think it will be worth it. :3

oooooooooooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiit brooooo.

I'll buy all them collector's editions! Disgaea must go on!

Using Linus code, or would you like a 2 day pass for premium stuffs?

What did they do to you?

Watching on my phone and after a couple episodes it kicks me to the app store every 30 seconds or something. This only happens if the kissanime page is open.

Using Linus code, or would you like a 2 day pass for premium stuffs?

i was thinking about the linus code. What is the difference betweem the two?

Blarg

Its prints of a couple cross section images of patents.

Really, never had that before. did you use the mobile site?

Steve

Watching on my phone and after a couple episodes it kicks me to the app store every 30 seconds or something. This only happens if the kissanime page is open.

As i recall linus code gets you 30 days free but they normally offer 15 days free not sure what the 2 day pass really does

Oh wow, i thought gintama was a shitty comedy anime, but apparently it isn't, it's synopse is interesting and all

It's still a gag anime; but it has moments when it's a bit more serious.

is the ambition of nobuna any good, im just finishing on a certain magical index and then ill probably watch that next

It's okay.

The concept is nothing new; only watch it for loli harem.

Hyakka Ryouran is more fun and has artistic censoring.

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ALL MY NO.

NIS must sell 150k copies of Disgaea 5 or they believe they will go out of business by next year

The Reddit thread on it

TL;DR:

What the title says.

PS4 exclusive

AFAICT they only mean for Japan (since the NA release will be in a year or so)

There are 300k (roughly) PS4 owners in Japan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. D:

Unrelated to the above:

I've started actually breeding pokemon (without using a gameshark for once). I've never actively done this before (IV bred, EV trained, etc). It's a grind, but I think it will be worth it. :3

They deserve to go out of business if they kept making poisonous exclusives.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Really, never had that before. did you use the mobile site?

nope. I never use mobile sites unless they are a dedicated application and even then there are only a few.

I have had this problem once before and i thought it was just a random bug or i clicked something because i closed the paged and reopened with no further problem. This time the same solution did nothing.

I can deal with hulu tv style ad placement in the middle of an episode but when i cant even watch a couple minutes at a time without being removed from the video and or the entire website. You get on a very short black list.

Blarg

As i recall linus code gets you 30 days free but they normally offer 15 days free not sure what the 2 day pass really does

I'm not entirely sure, either. We get one guest pass a month for being a member, but that seems kinda useless if they give away 2-4 weeks for free.