Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Pretty sure it's a She, and i was not complaining O.o it was a joke D: i actually like the Mio one more :P

I might need to change the way i type? Pretty much every complain or 90% of the stuff i say is ethier a joke or sarcasm

tsundere joke lol

silly baka-chan

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

What, no way! But is your best friend a cross dresser? :P

that or he is cosplaying is this a zombie.

No my best friend doesnt go to the same college as me, my current college is full of dickheads

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

that or he is cosplaying is this a zombie.

No my best friend doesnt go to the same college as me, my current college is full of dickheads

hmmm, bunch of hooligans if you ask me

Steve

tsundere joke lol

silly baka-chan

Ow,

@c3p0_ sorry if that offends you, wasn't my intention. I actually said it because in a bunch of anime "tsundere" is not exactly an insult or anything "bad", i might be mistaken though.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

tsundere-chan

Remember you signed something a little back? :)

Well, I can actually deal pretty well with it. It was not my intention to call you out or something like that. I think it actually matches you more because of the headset :o

Yupp we share headsets. AKG :D

LpLJzVK.jpg

hmmm, bunch of hooligans if you ask me

google coulsdon college, my teachers are confused with me, on paper i should be in a better college sadly last year for unknown reasons my test papers all had Us and i wasnt allowed to see them(illuminati)

Anyways i have to be a rolemodel to all these downys that think life is about drugs and pregnancy

Listen if you care.

Ofcourse, remember you too? :P

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Ofcourse, remember you too? :P

I haven't put something perv on you. I hold my word x_x

perv

*FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT FACEPLANT

I know I heard the opening before but theres an actual concert for Hayiore Nyaruko -San, losing sanity points 24/7

WARNING: TURN DOWN YOUR SPEAKERS/HEADPHONES!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS7lMtgBoHk

Well that woke me up.

"Anime" drive? Does it have some anime design or is it just to store anime?

Also:

Posted Image

Dem instructions

I thought all drives were anime drives.

hehe, them 4k reads though....

You don't really need random reads for console game data, at least if your playing campaign.

google coulsdon college, my teachers are confused with me, on paper i should be in a better college sadly last year for unknown reasons my test papers all had Us and i wasnt allowed to see them(illuminati)

Anyways i have to be a rolemodel to all these downys that think life is about drugs and pregnancy

sounds bout right :D

Yupp we share headsets. AKG :D

LpLJzVK.jpg

comparing headphones now?

ZOn8ejf.jpg

Steve

You don't really need random reads for console game data, at least if your playing campaign.

unless your using it for building android...

Steve

ZOn8ejf.jpg

Hi-Fi right here.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ALL MY NO.

NIS must sell 150k copies of Disgaea 5 or they believe they will go out of business by next year

The Reddit thread on it

TL;DR:

What the title says.
PS4 exclusive
AFAICT they only mean for Japan (since the NA release will be in a year or so)
There are 300k (roughly) PS4 owners in Japan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. D:

Unrelated to the above:

I've started actually breeding pokemon (without using a gameshark for once). I've never actively done this before (IV bred, EV trained, etc). It's a grind, but I think it will be worth it. :3

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

considering the sales of the previous game i think they would be able to reach that pretty easily.

Listen if you care.

considering the sales of the previous game i think they would be able to reach that pretty easily.

Here are the sale numbers for the 1st week in Japan for Disgaea 3 & 4.

[PS3] Disgaea 4 - 79,425

[PS3] Disgaea 3 - 54,596

While that's the first week, realize:

• PS4 owners in Japan right now aren't as numerous as PS3 owners were when Disgaea 3 & 4 were released.
  • First Week sales tend to be huge compared to subsequent weeks; i.e. 80k the first week, 15k the second, less than 10k the third and it keeps going down like that.

If they do hit 150K units sold, it will likely take a while. I imagine it will be very easy if they intend to count the NA & EU releases too, but I don't see why they would considering it will be a year before that happens.

Regardless, I'm buying Disgaea 5 just because I love the series. Hopefully it's not the last one (and hopefully, they start spicing them up).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ALL MY NO.

NIS must sell 150k copies of Disgaea 5 or they believe they will go out of business by next year

The Reddit thread on it

TL;DR:

What the title says.

PS4 exclusive

AFAICT they only mean for Japan (since the NA release will be in a year or so)

There are 300k (roughly) PS4 owners in Japan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. D:

Unrelated to the above:

I've started actually breeding pokemon (without using a gameshark for once). I've never actively done this before (IV bred, EV trained, etc). It's a grind, but I think it will be worth it. :3

that is what happens when you stupidly limit your market size

that is what happens when you stupidly limit your market size

Agreed. Admittedly, JRPGs like this are niche to begin with due to forced market minimizing caused by lack of translation for most JRPGs. Like... The fact that it costs a lot to localize this stuff means companies are less likely to do it, so the market is small anyway, even before the other issues like console exclusivity.

But making it PS4 exclusive and only releasing it in Japan before even considering an EU/NA release (though NIS tends to be much better about that than other companies)? Double whammy.

† Christian Member †

Agreed. Admittedly, JRPGs like this are niche to begin with due to forced market minimizing caused by lack of translation for most JRPGs. Like... The fact that it costs a lot to localize this stuff means companies are less likely to do it, so the market is small anyway, even before the other issues like console exclusivity.

But making it PS4 exclusive and only releasing it in Japan before even considering an EU/NA release (though NIS tends to be much better about that than other companies)? Double whammy.

Surely after they have translate it to English they could present to the Gaben this the distribution problem of discs is solved.

Steve

Surely after they have translate it to English they could present to the Gaben this the distribution problem of discs is solved.

Hey. Look at Valkyria Chronicles. They are doing pretty well on Steam.

In the Reddit Thread I linked, people are talking about that. Hopefully Valkyria's success on the PC will get more Japanese devs to look at the Platform seriously. I just hope NIS is among them.

† Christian Member †

Hey. Look at Valkyria Chronicles. They are doing pretty well on Steam.

In the Reddit Thread I linked, people are talking about that. Hopefully Valkyria's success on the PC will get more Japanese devs to look at the Platform seriously. I just hope NIS is among them.

Indeed. On a side note it has begun. The joys of Repo Sync :D

Steve

I change my fucking avatar whenever the fuck i want. Picky idiots.

just do like mio does and hit them.

do they watch a lot of american tv?

sounds bout right :D

ZOn8ejf.jpg

dang. i was starting to think my skullcandy headphones were looking low. thanks for the boost. 

c66b87e4493a15bf95c5a3784996a5ad.jpg

Blarg

dang. i was starting to think my skullcandy headphones were looking low. thanks for the boost. 

Okay then, im borrowing some earphones off my sister with only one side working that sounds like complete shite

Steve

c66b87e4493a15bf95c5a3784996a5ad.jpg

LOL, poor @Laputacake

I have dis:

1500_right.png