Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I had watched a few episodes of Gantz YEARS ago, remembered it and started watching it again, and all I can say is

WTF ??!??!?! Now I remember why I dropped it.

It's not bad, it's just weird AF ... the over sexualized stuff, the violence (psychological and physical) outside of the Gantz game, and the 'good guy are also assholes' stuff is making this something you really have to be in the mood to watch. So, if you're into weird oversexualized characters (even the dog? seriously?) that are torturing themselves and each other mentally, and then go on wild alien gory chases, then it's for you, if not, you can easily pass on this one.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

On 12/17/2020 at 8:59 PM, wkdpaul said:

I had watched a few episodes of Gantz YEARS ago, remembered it and started watching it again, and all I can say is

WTF ??!??!?! Now I remember why I dropped it.

It's not bad, it's just weird AF ... the over sexualized stuff, the violence (psychological and physical) outside of the Gantz game, and the 'good guy are also assholes' stuff is making this something you really have to be in the mood to watch. So, if you're into weird oversexualized characters (even the dog? seriously?) that are torturing themselves and each other mentally, and then go on wild alien gory chases, then it's for you, if not, you can easily pass on this one.

Imo the anime of gantz is crap 

the manga is absolutely dope

Italy , the sexual offender vs alien , the agels, lara croft, another girl

(I've putted images like this, because for some it might be nsfw)

the graphic is fucking amazing

btw now hiroya is also Making Gantz:E (a remake in edo era(?)) and Gigant (this seems to have the same potential)

if anyone doesn't like Hiroya.. just shot em up  , and shot em up!

(same here for images; btw the manga here is inuyashiki(always from hiroya), the anime adaption here sucks too)

ps: I'm sorry but that's one of my favorite artists 😅

1 minute ago, wkdpaul said:

Started watching during the weekend! :D

yeah its pretty good

*looks at MAL

image.png.7f947e0b8928554dc2610d956b39fa5c.png

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

On 12/17/2020 at 2:59 PM, wkdpaul said:

the over sexualized stuff

*searches up anime

sees zentai suits yeah

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

curious soo what anime you young folks watching these days. Last few anime/manga I've really enjoyed(all time fav) was Gundam(79/unicorn,seed series,),Akira,Your under arrest,Major,Great teacher onizuka manga(anime was kinda shit),Clannad,Hellsing Ultimate. Recent ones i picked up in the few years that i kinda liked is Your name, Gate Manga, watch and read the Light novel of Overlord,Goblin slayer,slime. Re:Zero is ok. Hate suburu reminds me of Shinji in neon genesis evangelion

lives on

BAKABT

1 hour ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

curious soo what anime you young folks watching these days.

so you're looking for recomandations?

the best animated films that I've seen are Redline, and kizumonogatari (it's subdivided in three films)

there is also koe no katachi which is gorgeous, but imo it's not equal to the previous twos

here is my anime list:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ly2448?order=-4&status=7

don't look to the manga section because it's messy

but if you're looking also for manga recomandations, I would check:

oku Hiroya (gantz, gigant)

Tabata yoshiaki (akumetsu, wolf guy)

miyazaki maya (blush dc, minimum)

kaneshiro muneyuki (boku tachi ga yamirashita, jagaaan)

kataoka jinsei (deadman wonderland, smoking parade)

boichi (sun ken rock, origin)

Inue takehito (vagabond)

just finished season one of girls and panzer

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

On 12/24/2020 at 3:42 PM, sub68 said:

just finished season one of girls and panzer

Only at episode 5, still :(

Need more time ... I have days off during the Christmas holidays but still, I somehow don't have more time to watch some anime! :P

Watched a few episodes of Gintama, only to realize I had already watched it. Can't remember when I did, but I to remember the 3 first episodes, but only when watching them! lol

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Hopefully I'm using this thread right, op was a bit confusing with the first post. 

What anime is astolfo from? And where can I watch it? I need him (her?) In my life

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

11 minutes ago, piratemonkey said:

Hopefully I'm using this thread right, op was a bit confusing with the first post. 

What anime is astolfo from? And where can I watch it? I need him (her?) In my life

Astolfo is from Fate/apocrypha

https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/fate-apocrypha

I also suggest, at the very least, watching Fate/Zero and its sequel, Fate/Stay Night. (Or Unlimited Blade Works, which is superior in every way) beforehand, to at least understand what the Holy Grail war is about.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

A4E4E613-5CBB-4572-9E1D-C8951149369E.jpeg

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

1 hour ago, wkdpaul said:

Need more time ... I have days off during the Christmas holidays but still, I somehow don't have more time to watch some anime! :P

I have those weeks

Watched a few episodes of Gintama, only to realize I had already watched it. Can't remember when I did, but I to remember the 3 first episodes, but only when watching them! lol

cool

Only at episode 5, still

oh ok I wish there was a second season

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 1:24 PM, piratemonkey said:

Astolfo is a guy lol, the trap meme has been stuck with him since the beginning of his introduction. 

As for the first post of this thread, OP isn't active on this forum anymore. It's been a long time since I've visited the forum myself. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

3 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

It's been a long time since I've visited the forum myself. 

hello its been a long time

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

3 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Astolfo is a guy lol, the trap meme has been stuck with him since the beginning of his introduction. 

yes

On 12/29/2020 at 2:24 PM, piratemonkey said:

fate

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

On 12/1/2020 at 8:45 AM, sub68 said:

opasite my mom has software to see what I have been doing

Man that really is invasive... Just noticed your profile says you can't use discord, why?

On 12/22/2020 at 5:00 AM, BirdyTheMighty said:

curious soo what anime you young folks watching these days. Last few anime/manga I've really enjoyed(all time fav) was Gundam(79/unicorn,seed series,),Akira,Your under arrest,Major,Great teacher onizuka manga(anime was kinda shit),Clannad,Hellsing Ultimate. Recent ones i picked up in the few years that i kinda liked is Your name, Gate Manga, watch and read the Light novel of Overlord,Goblin slayer,slime. Re:Zero is ok. Hate suburu reminds me of Shinji in neon genesis evangelion

Way more moeblob anime coming out these days compared to the past. Unfortunately.... I see you read the Overlord Light Novels, man of culture. I enjoyed how different it was when Overlord came out, the guys your rooting for are basically the villains of the world in that one. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Just now, MyInnerFred said:

Man that really is invasive... Just noticed your profile says you can't use discord, why?

sigh.. my mom FREAKING BELIEVES news sources

https://www.wsj.com/articles/discord-where-teens-rule-and-parents-fear-to-tread-11560245402

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 minute ago, sub68 said:

Ahh my condolences. 

That sort of behavior exists on basically every social media platform that's out there. I assume she's monitoring everything you do online because your still young?

1 minute ago, MyInnerFred said:

I assume she's monitoring everything you do online because your still young?

if you count a freshman in high school

1 minute ago, MyInnerFred said:

That sort of behavior exists on basically every social media platform that's out there.

no kidding

also she doesn't believe that facebook is messed up

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

22 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

I know. I purposefully added both whatevers, cuz of that. 😛 that's one of the reasons I know of him (and like him)

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

I used to watch anime. The last thing I saw was Dawn of the Deep Soul. I'm waiting patiently for Castlevania Season 3.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

would be cool if witstudio released the dropped drawings of the final season of attack on titan, but dunno if there is some legal stuff that prevents them from doing it

the work from mappa, is utterly garbage, it seems in the line from those garbage isekai series like overlord (ok maybe not that bad, but still bad)

dunno the average quality of anime (and not only) seems that is getting down, I suppose that's because the public has also changed?