Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 hour ago, CalintzJerevinan said:

I just finish watching Samurai X Movie - Rurouni Kenshin: The Motion Picture, known in Japan as Ishin Shishi e no Chinkonka (―維新志士への鎮魂歌, Requiem for the Ishin Patriots)

They made 3 live-action movies and they are on the making of the 4th, you should try to watch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise red as the dawn" - Scarlet Guard motto (Red Queen Series)

Re-watching Black Bullet, at the part where Rentaro is about to battle with Tina. 

"You're my dearest friend & my love. You lit my path through darkness & I'll stand with you...to whatever end." -Leliana (DAO).

19 hours ago, wolfxtr3m said:

They made 3 live-action movies and they are on the making of the 4th, you should try to watch

I know I seen all 3 live action movies and I know about the 4th movie.

"Whatever happens, happens." - Spike Spiegel

• 3 weeks later...

Yo, I want to join your group. No one thought the winter season was too short. Of the new titles, I liked Boku no Tonari ni Ankoku Hakaishin ga Imasu, moderately funny, moderately delusional and pleasant to watch, according to the same criteria, I went to the title about the animeshnits club. Maybe I missed some diamond, please tell me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm rewatching Usagi Drop and I am reminded why it is prolly my favorite anime ever.

A quick synopsis for anyone who hasn't watched/read it.

One day Daikichi, a relatively successful 20 something business man, gets a call saying his grandfather has passed away.

While planning his grandfather's funeral he learns that his grandfather has fathered an out of wedlock child while in his 70s.

Daikichi decides to adopt the 6 year old Rin after no one else in the family seems to want to take care of his grandfather's child.

Watching Daikichi learn how to care for Rin, and seeing the sacrifices to both his personal life and professional career, is both humorous and one of the most heartwarming things I have ever seen in anime.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:33 PM, sub68 said:

I have been watching gun gale online pretty ok

I love SAO so maybe need to give that a try.

SAO has a special place as it was my first anime (if you don’t count pokemon and shin chan).

I still remeber sitting down and saying to myself “ok lets give this a try” when it first came out on Netflix. I was mostly watching Star Trek and Stargate at the time and was in need of something fresh.

I loved it and soon tried Gurren Lagann which was superb and made me cry at least once. I was hooked after that but only really watched what Netflix UK has fed me. On a trip to Canada I downloaded a bucket of things we didn’t have in the UK, The Devil is a Part-Timer stood out.

I still hate it a bit when the cultural differences make it difficult to watch at times and i can only tolerate a little fan service before I cringe so I try to avoid that.

Steins;Gate is still #1 though and nothing can kick that off the top.

Angel Beats was the biggest tear jerker as I pretty much cried for a whole episode there.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

Another one I really like too

All-Time Favorite Anime List + Reasons Why:

• ツバサ-RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- (Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, or Chronicles of the Wings): Childhood Nostalgia.
  • 鋼の錬金術師 FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): Childhood Nostalgia, Epic Fantasy.
  • このはな綺譚 (Konohana Kitan): Iyashikei, Good Vibes, Minor Yuri.
  • 血界戦線 (Kekkai Sensen, or Blood Blockade Battlefront): Chain Sumeragi, Unique(?) Dystopia.
  • Blood+: Childhood Nostalgia, Epic Story, Bittersweet Ending.
  • 天元突破グレンラガン (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann): Childhood Nostalgia, Bittersweet Ending.
  • ひもてはうす (Himote House): Suzaki Aya, Seiyuus, Comedy, Super Niche Content.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

I have a random question what is your favorite  Anime op or Ed

mine is over and over

just because op

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

12 minutes ago, sub68 said:

I have a random question what is your favriot JPOP song

Thread about Anime, not about J/K-Pop ?

17 minutes ago, sub68 said:

I have a random question what is your favriot JPOP song

...My playlist is entirely J-POP/J-ROCK...

If I have to pick one, and only one:

FLOWER FLOWER - 素晴らしい世界 (Wonderful World)

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

15 minutes ago, Cora_Lie said:

Thread about Anime, not about J/K-Pop ?

I meant anime op or Ed sorry 

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

11 minutes ago, sub68 said:

I meant anime op or Ed 

OH! My answer changes, then:

高橋瞳 (Takahashi Hitomi) - 青空のナミダ (Tears of the Blue Sky), Blood+ 1st OP Theme Song.

YUI - again, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 1st OP Theme Song.

I refuse to choose between the two. They both have my heart.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

One of my "all time ever" favorite anime!

Love the music, the drawing, the story, the atmosphere!

Too many to choose from for favorite anime, but first three that came to mind since I re-watch them often: Fairy Tail, Demon King Daimao, and Baka and Test.

Favorite opening/ending anime song is from Fairy Tail.

"You're my dearest friend & my love. You lit my path through darkness & I'll stand with you...to whatever end." -Leliana (DAO).

Another "all time ever" favorite best anime in the known universe! ?

The whole series and the movies.

In the series I especially like the "Laughing Man" storyline

6 hours ago, sub68 said:

I meant anime op or Ed sorry 

Can't find the actual episode end now, but a fave song from an Anime ending for sure.

And the classic...

Surprised/disappointed noone has gone for Angel Beats yet:

Might not be my definite favourite, but it is the first that comes to mind when topics like this come up.

Same song but different animation

I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS SONG

(spoilers if you're not caught up)

4 minutes ago, Syaoran said:

Same song but different animation

I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS SONG

(spoilers if you're not caught up)

Yeah, that intro is pretty good too man. One of the endings recently was pretty good as well. I forget which one. The Gundam Unicorn ending actually got me into Boom Boom Satellites, got seriously bummed when I found out the one dude keeps having brain cancer, that's super awful.

Figured it out, ending 8!

Kind of crazy they've had an episode every week for 124 episodes except a couple holiday delays and one delay because tennis.

20 hours ago, Bitter said:

Yeah, that intro is pretty good too man. One of the endings recently was pretty good as well. I forget which one. The Gundam Unicorn ending actually got me into Boom Boom Satellites

Figured it out, ending 8!

The ED before and after this one are better, imo. 

The ED to Gundam Unicorn is alright, not the best I've heard but alright. The anime itself though, it was boring in some parts. I like Gundam IBO a lot more. 

got seriously bummed when I found out the one dude keeps having brain cancer, that's super awful.

That's really awful to hear

Kind of crazy they've had an episode every week for 124 episodes except a couple holiday delays and one delay because tennis.

It's studio Pierrot they're know for that, and the low quality animation (that's what people say). I almost never notice though, but when I do it's someone's face not properly drawn or there's no shadows where there needs to be.

15 minutes ago, Syaoran said:

The ED before and after this one are better, imo. 

The ED to Gundam Unicorn is alright, not the best I've heard but alright. The anime itself though, it was boring in some parts. I like Gundam IBO a lot more. 

That's really awful to hear

It's studio Pierrot they're know for that, and the low quality animation (that's what people say). I almost never notice though, but when I do it's someone's face not properly drawn or there's no shadows where there needs to be.

I liked the big stompy robot parts, the rest was eh. IBO was overall good mostly.

Yeah Black Clover isn't great but I just keep watching it... because I like it. I like plenty of mediocre things, doesn't matter tho cause I like them!

11 minutes ago, Bitter said:

Yeah Black Clover isn't great but I just keep watching it... because I like it. I like plenty of mediocre things, doesn't matter tho cause I like them!

In the early episodes, I only kept watching because I started watching since day 1. Now I watch because the story seems to be getting better

• 2 weeks later...

:D

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|