Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Finally Finished my current tiny rig. Had to steal my Titan Xp out of my watercooled pc. 

If anyone's interested in a 8086k, 32gb ram, and an asus strix itx mobo with a full mono block, let me know lol.

tiny rig has a 3900x, 32gb ram, and a titan xp... the cables are pissing me off though...

20191225_223646.jpg

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

11 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Finally Finished my current tiny rig. Had to steal my Titan Xp out of my watercooled pc. 

If anyone's interested in a 8086k, 32gb ram, and an asus strix itx mobo with a full mono block, let me know lol.

tiny rig has a 3900x, 32gb ram, and a titan xp... the cables are pissing me off though...

20191225_223646.jpg

What case is that? 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

10 minutes ago, wasab said:

What case is that? 

dr zaber sentry 2.0

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

11 minutes ago, Bitter said:

Did I click into the wrong thread?

same. One guy wants to see jollies with lolis and another is talkin about his downgrade*. gotta say, i'm a bit confused. happens sometimes, every now and again, but i think i got this one right.

OT: Started watching We Never Learn. Kinda dumb in a stupid way. the best kind some might say. SAO is getting dragged out. that's a bummer. liked that show. Still haven't finished Ancient Magnus' Bride yet. Keep getting clips in my YT feed. seems i'm missing out. That and the Fruits Basket remake. Same deal. i remember the OG, and that was good. Like the art better in this one. story is slightly different, but mostly what i remember. watched a few of the episodes, then got interested in some other new show. Stone i guess. I donno, got a few others qued up. plenty of time.

Spoiler

*depends

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

If we're gonna OT this then might as well, cleaned out about 100GB of poor quality or redundant media. Amazing how shitty standard def stuff looks now on my 1080 tv vs my laptop from 8 years ago lol.

15 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

same. One guy wants to see jollies with lolis and another is talkin about his downgrade* snip

define downgrade as i've benched both pcs and the 3900x performs the same in single core as my 8086k and kills it in multi threading

only downgrade would be losing usb ports because this itx mobo has 4 instead of 6 but gain thunderbolt 3 and then losing my custom rigid loop for a compact case the size of an xbox.

there was no performance loss at all so there is no real downgread. and besides ive been in this thread for about 4 years. this has always been a chat for everyone to come and talk about whatever genre they please whether pc, anime, or just random shit in general.

4 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

define downgrade

See that asterisk? Usually means there's a caveat to the argument that the author concedes on, but doesn't want to get into because of various reasons, this one being that it delves unnecessarily into a discussion not appropriate for the topic. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

9 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

delves unnecessarily into a discussion not appropriate for the topic

and as i already said.... as an original member here. the club isn't specifically about anime where you cannot mention anything but *insert your shit anime taste here* its about a group of friends getting together to talk about general things whether it was plex at the time, servers, japan trips, pcs etc. if you go back, idk... 1000 pages you'd see that. don't know who you are and really don't care as the core members (fred, tpv, cae, myon, cat, etc)of this club are all on discord and none of us even come here anymore. 

So, i am a fan of the fate series by type moon. I dont play the VN though and mainly only watch the anime. Anyone else here watches fate? If so, please tell me what you think of each in the list below. I will go first. 

1.Fate/staynight, including the original, unlimted blade works, and all the movies covering the last arc. The UBW is a bit of a disappointment compare master piece prequel that is fate zero and that golden dragon in the original is ridiculous. I wont watch the movies until all three are released. 

2.fate zero. This is simply awesome. No questions asked. Best in the fate series by far. So much emotions and that zombie island episode is seriously well written.  

3. Fate Kaleid Illya prisma. lol, this one is a loli cancer but no shame if you like it. Fight scenes are few but very badass, well animated, and put many mainstream shonen anime to shame.

4. Fate/Apocrypha. this one is mediocre in my opinion. The fight scene between achilles and chiron looked like something out of jackie chan movie but without the humors. I also realized i have a passionate hatred for homunculus after watching. These creatures are seriously annoying(including you, illya). 

5.  Lord El-Melloi II. My opinion on this show is..... imagine detective Conan but throw in magic and make it boring. 

Also, please fill in any that are missing. I have not yet gotten to watch them yet. a little spoilers are okay. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Yo can you Anime fans can handle this Tsunade Pizza from Domino's Pizza :3

ED9MlN1XUAIoZkq.jpg

grape-japan-sponsored-i-didnt-order-it-f

"Whatever happens, happens." - Spike Spiegel

you are definitely missing the fate PC game   ...18+

emiya gohan,  Carnival Phantasm

and you didnt mentioned the sakura route of fate

thats all i think?

21 minutes ago, wasab said:

So, i am a fan of the fate series by type moon.

what about the Kara no Kyōkai?

5 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

you are definitely missing the fate PC game   ...18+

emiya gohan,  Carnival Phantasm

and you didnt mentioned the sakura route of fate

thats all i think?

what about the Kara no Kyōkai?

I told you i dont play VN. Not once in my entire life. 

Besides i dont think spins offs like Lord El-Melloi II have a vn for it.

Kara no Kyōkai yeah. Only the films and i think it is too fast pace. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Tsundere is not the worst, hecc I'm named after one... Baka

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

5 hours ago, veldora said:

Tsundere is not the worst, hecc I'm named after one... Baka

It's called personality disorder in real life. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

On 12/14/2019 at 5:50 PM, wasab said:

What's the most disturbing anime you've ever watched?

Also, what's the saddest anime you ever watch?(you need to shed tears for this to count)

Thinks, thinks.

Uh, about the only thing that I may consider somewhat disturbing is ones based off Junji Ito's works.  Even then, I mostly find horror base stuff interesting.

Saddest to me, that goes to Grave of the Fireflies.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

On 12/14/2019 at 6:50 PM, wasab said:

What's the most disturbing anime you've ever watched?

Also, what's the saddest anime you ever watch?(you need to shed tears for this to count)

the most disturbing anime is definitely eromanga sensei  

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 hour ago, sub68 said:

the most disturbing anime is definitely eromanga sensei  

That is about as disturbing as oreimo. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

3 hours ago, wasab said:

That is about as disturbing as oreimo. 

true

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

I'm a weeb (I think)  I was called a loli once (which I had to look up what it means lmao) and I don't really watch anime,  but that's more because I don't really watch anything except asian "Dance covers"  or occasionally "Bass covers" ?

And the most disturbing anime I've ever seen was 2 love ru I suppose. Mainly because of Lala's voice,  holy shit :D

But I didn't really watch a lot of anime so... 

PS: I watched a couple of episodes they were all incredibly funny but the later episodes got really bad,  kinda like an American soap opera and then I just lost interest I guess. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

7 hours ago, Harry P. Ness said:

Ya should check out Honzuki no Gekokujou aka Ascendance of a Bookworm anime. It is very good and cute too. I give 9/10.

100% agree. Even if they skipped a lot of things compared to the novel (and even the manga), it's still pretty good.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Let's switch it up a bit, what's the funniest anime you've seen? My top is cautious hero followed by sinchan and then konosuba. All subbed of course. No funny in English. 

Sudo make me a sandwich