Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
37 minutes ago, Bitter said:

end of S2 of IBO made me cry like an angry bitch, not even gonna lie. Cried like I was watching Wolfs Rain.

Welll Shit.. here we go again. 

Won't like for something I saw coming, the Second part of SAO2 man that got me right in the feels. 

Actually think thats what got me back into Anime was the more darker stuff thats got a epic story but people get lost along the way. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Just now, Not_Sean said:

Actually think thats what got me back into Anime was the more darker stuff thats got a epic story but people get lost along the way. 

so Youjo Senki then?

im guessing no slime isekai for you then.

9 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

so Youjo Senki then?

im guessing no slime isekai for you then.

I have no idea on both Youjo or Isekai? 

I'm very much a anime casual, One's I've loved are the normal ones 

Black Lagoon
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Knights of Sidonia
Kuromukuro
Hunter X Hunter

Log Horizon 

Sword Art Online

Samurai7
Samurai Champloo

Full Metal Alch

Death Note

And now can finally add some Gundam onto that. There are a lot more, but decided to narrow it down a bit. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

1 minute ago, Not_Sean said:

I'm very much a anime casual, One's I've loved are the normal ones 

Black Lagoon
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Knights of Sidonia
Kuromukuro
Hunter X Hunter

Log Horizon 

Sword Art Online

Samurai7
Samurai Champloo

Full Metal Alch

Death Note

And now can finally add some Gundam onto that. There are a lot more, but decided to narrow it down a bit. 

You need to check out Overlord anime series.

4 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

well "slime isekai" isnt its name per say. its name is, as per standard light novel fasion, "That time i got reincarnated as a slime". shortened to slime isekai by me and others. 

its a wholesome series of a slime doing civilization. kinda. 

and "Youjo senki" or "Saga of Tanya the evil" can also be a nice watch. set in a alternate reality, late ww1 in Germany. its only got like 1 season and 1 movie + Isekai quartet (chibi comedy show). so its a good watch. 

• 2 weeks later...

酸欠少女さユり『航海の唄』MV(フルレングスver. ) TVアニメ「僕のヒーローアカデミア」第4期EDテーマ / MY HERO ACADEMIA ED - About a Voyage

what can you relate to ?

any crazy well animated anime like kizumonogatari?

• 2 weeks later...

I’m glad that a 3rd season will come in 2020. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Help me find the Music and Anime in this clip 7:32 - 7:41

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

What's the most disturbing anime you've ever watched?

Also, what's the saddest anime you ever watch?(you need to shed tears for this to count)

Sudo make me a sandwich 

2 hours ago, Acid Panda said:

Help me find the Music and Anime in this clip 7:32 - 7:41

I believe the anime is "Dance in the Vampire Bund", never watched it, but I recognized the blond girl, dunno if the other scenes are part of it. As for the "music" (read as NOISE), I have no clue.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

55 minutes ago, wasab said:

Also, what's the saddest anime you ever watch?(you need to shed tears for this to count)

I mean... The "When they cry" series is pretty disturbing when you think about it, so maybe that? ... Or maybe if I go with "disturbing" as in so bad I wanted to bleach my eyes, Soul Link.

As for saddest that I actually shed a tear...

There are so many.... But none as memorable as Clannad After Story was to me. (Visual Novel is superior and made me cry even more, but anime is ok too)

Spoiler

The scene where Tomoya is walking with Ushio in the snow and she just... dies. By itself, out of context it's ordinary. But when you know everything the dude went through... The loss of his wife, reuniting with his daughter that he couldn't even bear to see after losing Nagisa during childbirth and God damn I still remember their names and everything even after years and now I'm crying I hate you so much.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

8 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

I mean... The "When they cry" series is pretty disturbing when you think about it, so maybe that? ... Or maybe if I go with "disturbing" as in so bad I wanted to bleach my eyes, Soul Link.

As for saddest that I actually shed a tear...

There are so many.... But none as memorable as Clannad After Story was to me. (Visual Novel is superior and made me cry even more, but anime is ok too)

Reveal hidden contents

The scene where Tomoya is walking with Ushio in the snow and she just... dies. By itself, out of context it's ordinary. But when you know everything the dude went through... The loss of his wife, reuniting with his daughter that he couldn't even bear to see after losing Nagisa during childbirth and God damn I still remember their names and everything even after years and now I'm crying I hate you so much.

I actually laughed at that scene in clannad.... 

i find Re Zero a month in the capital arc to be disturbing. When they cry is mostly jump scare which worn out pretty quickly after a couple times. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

1 hour ago, wasab said:

I actually laughed at that scene in clannad.... 

You're heartless. Wow. How could you.

Wolfs Rain made me cry like a bitch, can't even watch the first episode anymore.

Steins Gate fucked me up good, couldn't get past the part where she kept getting killed no matter what he did.

End of IBO where Mikazuki was killed fucked me up too, I was angry I mean I knew it was coming but I was angry.

2 hours ago, TetraSky said:

You're heartless. Wow. How could you.

I was actually betting with another viewer about the outcome. I said the kid would die, and i was right. The bet was who gets the last bag of Doritos. Couldn't help giggling at my victory. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

34 minutes ago, Bitter said:

Wolfs Rain made me cry like a bitch, can't even watch the first episode anymore.

Okay, who died in that anime? 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

1 hour ago, wasab said:

Okay, who died in that anime? 

Like all the dogs dude, like all the dogs...

On 11/12/2019 at 10:27 AM, Tegos said:

Watch Initial D and Wangan Midnight if you like cars and/or racing.

initial d season 4 is interesting as somebody who was involved in racing irl.  they sugar up stuff so its interesting to people who wouldn't know better but is actually referencing real things, usually often very technical things, at every turn in that part of the series. Its the only car series anime or not i've ever seen which could balance real life vs artistic interpretation properly

The amount of deep touring car and rally references regarding car setups is insane, and the driving stuff is the type of thing which may be stated in a odd manner, but isn't wrong if put it under scrutiny, just maybe at worst impractical or exaggerated way of doing it for drama/story sake.  If i had more time i wish i could make a resource so regular fans could understand the minor points that may not be apparent to the layman. 

On 12/14/2019 at 5:50 PM, wasab said:

Patlabor Wicked XIII comes to mind. I try to stay away from thrillers and what not, i enjoy the phychological thrillers that really make you think, and when this one made me think, it did not sit well with me.

Straight up tear jerking feel-it-my-legs sob fest? Gotta be Violet Evergarden. Absolutely heart rending.

What do the two have in common: Deeply rooted phyche shattering personal grief.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Merry Christmas to all of you. :D

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

give me anime to watch !

lowkey i like rewatching classics more but maybe somebody can suggest something new and good, kinda haven't felt like much since that year with the dragon maid and the blendy-s memes.  Where is Blend-S season 2 i wanna see the cute guy and the doujin women get all ooga booga on eachother, i know its in the manga 

2 hours ago, Otto_iii said:

ooga booga

i beg your pardon?

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic