Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
6 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

Anyone else watching Dr. Stone? I'm really liking it so far.

I haven't seen the anime, but I'm all caught up with the manga. I'm also liking it so far.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just now, TetraSky said:

I haven't seen the anime, but I'm all caught up with the manga. I'm also liking it so far.

How many volumes does it have? I've been thinking about diving into the manga, just want to know how much of a commitment it'll be to the wallet lol.

1 hour ago, BrokeAFKid said:

It unfortunately isn't. From the part I have seen the Anime didn't seem to have this kind of a power level system but just a level/rank system for the ghost/demons/monsters like 1-5 or something like that. ? Thanks for the effort though! 

Yu-Gi-Oh?

That about the only one that comes to my mind that had power levels on monsters.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

2 hours ago, BrokeAFKid said:

2010. I remeber there being demons/ghosts/monsters (idk) that had different levels, presumably to show how strong they were and the protagonist was about to be attacked by one and somebody came to save him or something like that. Probably a fairly typcial story about the protag going from completely incompetent to badass

Could be Bakugan.

Maybe a Digimon series, depending on what you mean by different levels.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

16 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

How many volumes does it have? I've been thinking about diving into the manga, just want to know how much of a commitment it'll be to the wallet lol.

13 volume so far, 14 on the way in japan.

10 volume in English have been officially released so far. But it's released all the way to the latest chapter on Viz's website.

You can read them online to save a bit on the wallet side of things if you want. Literally $2 per month. Or really... just $2 to read them all and after that, the new chapters are free as they come out so... yeah. Or even for free if you read it all in 7 days during your free trial lol.

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/dr-stone

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

7 hours ago, BrokeAFKid said:

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I am looking for an Anime Series or Movie that I watched a part of on german TV in like 2010. I remeber there being demons/ghosts/monsters (idk) that had different levels, presumably to show how strong they were and the protagonist was about to be attacked by one and somebody came to save him or something like that. Probably a fairly typcial story about the protag going from completely incompetent to badass but I can't find it. If somebody knows what I'm talking about, even if you're not sure I would be very grateful for your help, I've been looking for it every now and then for like 5 years lol 

Could it be Rosario Vampire (before 2010) or Highschool DxD (after 2010)? 

Here's an anime list by year, check 2010 and older. Hope you find it. 

Anime by Year

"You're my dearest friend & my love. You lit my path through darkness & I'll stand with you...to whatever end." -Leliana (DAO).

11 hours ago, BrokeAFKid said:

It unfortunately isn't. From the part I have seen the Anime didn't seem to have this kind of a power level system but just a level/rank system for the ghost/demons/monsters like 1-5 or something like that. ? Thanks for the effort though! 

Dang. Well it's worth a watch anyway.

10 hours ago, wasab said:

When is one punch man season 3?

It will be released on it's premier date.

On 11/10/2019 at 5:04 AM, Ithanul said:

Yu-Gi-Oh?

That about the only one that comes to my mind that had power levels on monsters.

No, it's not Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm not so uncultured that I wouldn't recognize Yu-Gi-Oh. ? It didn't have this kind of powerlevel it was a rank/tier system. So tier/level 1 demon/whatever, tier 2 etc.

On 11/10/2019 at 5:09 AM, Drak3 said:

Could be Bakugan.

Maybe a Digimon series, depending on what you mean by different levels.

Nope it's neither of the unfortunately. I mean a rank/tier system for the demons/whatever.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:58 AM, mcbaes72 said:

Could it be Rosario Vampire (before 2010) or Highschool DxD (after 2010)? 

Here's an anime list by year, check 2010 and older. Hope you find it. 

Anime by Year

Unfortunately it's not one of those either, but I will try to find some time to go through that list. Thanks man! 

On 11/10/2019 at 10:47 AM, valdyrgramr said:

Bleach?  Basically, Ichigo is a high school punk who sees ghosts and monster versions called hollows.   A hollow attacks his family, and he's saved by a grim reaper aka a shinigami/soul reaper called Rukia.   He takes her sword after she falls in combat and becomes a sub soul reaper and basically ends up curb stomping the attacking one due to his excessive power that he doesn't know how to control.   There are also different tiers/ranks of hollows.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/269/Bleach

Nah it's not Bleach, but I've been meaning to watch it. Is it worth the time? ?

OH so I have to correct myself from a post I made a while back, 

Finally got around to watching a Gundam Series (Watched Unicorn on Netflix) and damn I really enjoyed it and didn't expect it to be so much war and not all flashy colourful mecha. 

Looking at watching a few more of them, but that Sword Art online movie on netflix got me enjoying that, so I'm doing a rewatch of season 1. 

Also think I've been putting off both berserk and Overlord for a bit too long. Can't believe I went years without watching any Anime and now getting right back into it

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

3 hours ago, Not_Sean said:

OH so I have to correct myself from a post I made a while back, 

Finally got around to watching a Gundam Series (Watched Unicorn on Netflix) and damn I really enjoyed it and didn't expect it to be so much war and not all flashy colourful mecha. 

Looking at watching a few more of them, but that Sword Art online movie on netflix got me enjoying that, so I'm doing a rewatch of season 1. 

Also think I've been putting off both berserk and Overlord for a bit too long. Can't believe I went years without watching any Anime and now getting right back into it

Watch 08th MS Team and 0083 if you liked Unicorn. 08th has THE best fight in all of Gundam, that's a fact.

Gets on the forum after like a year or 2 and sees a user named OlympicAssEater........ lol also holy crap valdys still alive. been like 2 or 3 years since i seen that name

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

1 hour ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Gets on the forum after like a year or 2 and sees a user named OlympicAssEater........ lol also holy crap valdys still alive. been like 2 or 3 years since i seen that name

What doing my man? 

On 11/12/2019 at 9:09 PM, Bitter said:

Watch 08th MS Team and 0083 if you liked Unicorn. 08th has THE best fight in all of Gundam, that's a fact.

I read up on a few of them and MS Team really does peak my interest. Looks a lot more on the ground type which interests me massively, and what perfect timing, finally finished SAO 1&2 and now getting Alicization, so while I wait for that thinking I was going to do Iron Blooded and then MS Team

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

25 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

When a sponsor suddenly disappeared in the next episode , what does that mean??

"content is not advertiser friendly."

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

12 hours ago, wasab said:

Anyone watches astroboy?

the old series? if so which decade?

or the movie?

12 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

the old series? if so which decade?

or the movie?

the old series from the 1900s 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

On 10/29/2019 at 3:49 AM, OlympicAssEater said:

How tf you are an anime expert when you don't know them????

i dunno if he claimed to be one, but only 2 are notable in that list. one of them are a "one off gold" like gate. which are lesser known shows, and Little Witch Academia may have been skipped a lot. 

On 11/12/2019 at 4:29 PM, Not_Sean said:

so I'm doing a rewatch of season 1. 

i suggest you dont, and watch the much superior abridged SAO. as its actually better in every regard. 

tho one can allways watch SAO for the decent fight scenes. 

9 hours ago, Not_Sean said:

I read up on a few of them and MS Team really does peak my interest. Looks a lot more on the ground type which interests me massively, and what perfect timing, finally finished SAO 1&2 and now getting Alicization, so while I wait for that thinking I was going to do Iron Blooded and then MS Team

end of S2 of IBO made me cry like an angry bitch, not even gonna lie. Cried like I was watching Wolfs Rain.