Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

The first season of Aldnoah.Zero was fun, the second season was a huge letdown.

• 3 weeks later...

Food wars is finally back with more hell`s kitchen the anime. and we are once again teased by the lack of No Game No Life season 2 and instead got the No gun No Life. 

best anime this season gotta be Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. There is so much emotions in every episodes. Love the music sound track as well. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Just now, wasab said:

best anime this season gotta be Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. There is so much emotions in every episodes. Love the music sound track as well. 

I am still waiting for Overlord Season 4, One Punch Man Season 3, and that demon slayer season 2.

UQ Holder good?

2 minutes ago, OlympicAssEater said:

I am still waiting for Overlord Season 4, One Punch Man Season 3, and that demon slayer season 2.

Log Horizon Season 3!

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

Just now, Xiee said:

Log Horizon Season 3!

I dont think log horizon will get another season because I read somewhere the writer of this anime got arrested for something.

7 deadly sins third season is ongoing and Cautious Hero is a comedy gold if anyone is lacking things to watch. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Just now, wasab said:

7 deadly sins third season is ongoing and Cautious Hero is a comedy gold if anyone is lacking things to watch. 

NIBBA. DO YOU RECOMMEND UQ HOLDER ANIME?!

Just now, OlympicAssEater said:

NIBBA. DO YOU RECOMMEND UQ HOLDER ANIME?!

Ah, no. I will only recommend shows ive watched. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

1 minute ago, wasab said:

Ah, no. I will only recommend shows ive watched. 

Little Witch Academia

Interviews with Monster Girls

Myriad Colors Phantom World

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

In Another World With My Smartphone

do you recommend?

1 minute ago, OlympicAssEater said:

Little Witch Academia

do you recommend?

havent seen any of them ?

Sudo make me a sandwich 

1 minute ago, wasab said:

havent seen any of them ?

How tf you are an anime expert when you don't know them????

I need answer.

18 minutes ago, wasab said:

Agree.  I finish up all the way to episode 26.  I'm sitting here going, when does more come?  Gimme more.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

41 minutes ago, OlympicAssEater said:

How tf you are an anime expert when you don't know them????

I need answer.

i am no expert

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Pokémon Indigo league = best anime

change my mind

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I am looking for an Anime Series or Movie that I watched a part of on german TV in like 2010. I remeber there being demons/ghosts/monsters (idk but I remeber them being dark ominous looking creatures so my hunch is demons) that had different levels (like a rank system, rank 1 to 5 or something), presumably to show how strong they were and the protagonist was about to be attacked by one and somebody came to save him or something like that. Probably a fairly typcial story about the protag going from completely incompetent to badass but I can't find it. If somebody knows what I'm talking about, even if you're not sure I would be very grateful for your help, I've been looking for it every now and then for like 5 years lol 

Edited by BrokeAFKid

3 minutes ago, BrokeAFKid said:

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I am looking for an Anime Series or Movie that I watched a part of on german TV in like 2010. I remeber there being demons/ghosts/monsters (idk) that had different levels, presumably to show how strong they were and the protagonist was about to be attacked by one and somebody came to save him or something like that. Probably a fairly typcial story about the protag going from completely incompetent to badass but I can't find it. If somebody knows what I'm talking about, even if you're not sure I would be very grateful for your help, I've been looking for it every now and then for like 5 years lol 

Any idea what else is going on with the story? There's lots of these Anime that released back then and it's gonna be tough to guess. Do you remember the name of the protagonist? What did he do? Was he a student? Any other info would help. There are too many titles I could think of to throw at you but it's just too broad.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

On 10/28/2019 at 10:45 PM, OlympicAssEater said:

Little Witch Academia

do you recommend?

Yeah but Smartphone is typical isekai harem trash. Why would you list good ones and then that?

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Just now, Xiee said:

Any idea what else is going on with the story? There's lots of these Anime that released back then and it's gonna be tough to guess. Do you remember the name of the protagonist? What did he do? Was he a student? Any other info would help. There are too many titles I could think of to throw at you but it's just too broad.

No, I don't really remeber much of anything else. I think I remeber the protagonist being pretty young, basically typical shonen protag. I'm not sure if he was a student but I think he was at an age where he could have been one. Sorry for not being helpful. ?

14 minutes ago, BrokeAFKid said:

No, I don't really remeber much of anything else. I think I remeber the protagonist being pretty young, basically typical shonen protag. I'm not sure if he was a student but I think he was at an age where he could have been one. Sorry for not being helpful. ?

spacer.png

It's Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm confident.

1 minute ago, Bitter said:

spacer.png

It's Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm confident.

It unfortunately isn't. From the part I have seen the Anime didn't seem to have this kind of a power level system but just a level/rank system for the ghost/demons/monsters like 1-5 or something like that. ? Thanks for the effort though! 

1 hour ago, 2FA said:

Yeah but Smartphone is typical isekai harem trash. Why would you list good ones and then that?

idk? I'm asking for recommendation.

18 minutes ago, OlympicAssEater said:

idk? I'm asking for recommendation.

Well in that list, little witch academia, myriad colors and Gate are pretty good.

I don't recommend smartphone in another world, trash tier that's so generically boring that I regret spending time watching it... But hey, that might just be because I've pretty much "seen it all" after years and years of watching anime, with having seen well over 600 different series totaling over 10000 episodes. You can give it a try if you have nothing better to do, it does have some "attractive" aspect to it... 

Any genre in particular you're after? Tropes you'd prefer avoiding? (like harem, boy meet girl, etc...)

I can recommend any of the 100 anime in this list

https://www.anime-planet.com/users/TetraSky/lists/top-100-in-no-real-order-19978?sort=random

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro