Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 hour ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

censor it too much of the blood and gore

yeah, the blood and gore...

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

There are some nice Anime this season. 

Sora to Umi no Aida seems OK, though I'd not expect too much...

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Is very interesting, though I fear it will take a darker route with this Supernatural stuff in there...

Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! female lolicon, ex JSDF chick is the maid for a little girl who, obviously, doesn't like her. Very nice comedy.

Iroduku Sekai no Ashita kara - Time Travel stuff with Magic, though I have no idea what its about. But looks good so far...

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Well, Main Character is a Slime, befriends a Dragon and seems kinda Imba, what can go wrong??

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san Its with (good) Vampire. And Girls. Do you need more? ;)

Ken En Ken: Aoki Kagayaki Well, its a fantasy historic thing in China with Super Powers and big Mechanical war machines. Can go either way (good or shit)...

Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet another version of Romeo and Juliet...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

4 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Goblin Slayer got an anime! First episode looks pretty good so far, and I'm hoping they don't censor too much of the blood and gore.

Oh and the new season of SAO is out, if you are into that.

They have to put age 18+ if they want to maintain blood and gore. If Netflix wants to stream this show, they probably will going to censor blood and gore. 

Update: I just finished watch the first episode, and I have to say it is very good. 

Watched the first two episode of Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken, it's pretty good. The MC's voice can be a bit annoying but I got used to it after two episodes.

Though at the pace they are going, I'm not expecting them to get anywhere with the story in a 12 episodes season. (I've read the manga)

Planning to watch a few others, like SAOIroduku Sekai no Ashita kara and another one I forgot the name of, but waiting for more episodes to come out.

Right now though, I'm bored, so I started watching "Sirius the Jaeger". 3 episodes in and all I can say is, it's okay. Seems to be a revenge anime about vampire hunting so far. So if you're into that, give it a try. The animation is pretty good too.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I have watched first episode of Goblin Slayer and I'm trying to decide whether it's for me. Didn't particularly like the you-know-what scene but I enjoyed it immensely once the titular character appeared. He is like a freaking Judge Dredd in dark fantasy setting. I also enjoyed his non-nonsense interaction with the girl. 

Anyway, can someone who read the manga tell me whether the kind of scenes as in the first episode are to be expected later as common occurrence?

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

2 hours ago, Lathlaer said:

Anyway, can someone who read the manga tell me whether the kind of scenes as in the first episode are to be expected later as common occurrence?

They won't show up every episodes. So no, not really "common". Though it will be implied a few times that goblins are that kind of monsters who do that to women.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

9 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

They won't show up every episodes. So no, not really "common". Though it will be implied a few times that goblins are that kind of monsters who do that to women

Good enough, much obliged ?

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

On 10/6/2018 at 9:04 PM, Stefan Payne said:

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san Its with (good) Vampire. And Girls. Do you need more? ;)

after the second Episode, I'd highly recommend it.

The lolicon-Maid also seems good, comes later in around 2h or so. 

2 hours ago, Stefan Payne said:

after the second Episode, I'd highly recommend it.

The lolicon-Maid also seems good, comes later in around 2h or so. 

That bloomin ED will not get out of my head though.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara is good.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

9 hours ago, DaPhuc said:

Yo, where is Goblin Slayers episode 2 mang?! 

Saturdays 12:30pm EDT

trying to decide if "Sword art Online: this really should have ended a while ago, but i guess its nice for "something witty entertainment"" is going to be worth watching. 

8 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

trying to decide if "Sword art Online: this really should have ended a while ago, but i guess its nice for "something witty entertainment"" is going to be worth watching. 

A lot of people insist that the Alicization Arc is the best that has happened to SAO.

I'll probably watch it all once it finishes the season. SAO got me into anime so it will always have a special place in my heart, flaws or no flaws.

Just now, Lathlaer said:

A lot of people insist that the Alicization Arc is the best that has happened to SAO.

wait, did the SAO writer write this, or is this the guy who wrote Gun Gale "crazy p90 chan"

2 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

wait, did the SAO writer write this, or is this the guy who wrote Gun Gale "crazy p90 chan"

Nah, it's a regular season based on novels by Reki. With a slight difference that he made Original Scale canon so there might be minor changes.

Just now, Lathlaer said:

Nah, it's a regular season based on novels by Reki. With a slight difference that he made Original Scale canon so there might be minor changes.

oh, well it just dropped a couple of notches on my watchlist. 

cant wait for "something witty entertainment" does ep 14 Sword art Online. they released Ep 13 quite recently. 

Just finished ACCA 13.

It was a nice series with a good pacing and and unexpected ending.

And it is very political. And non violent.

peoples thought on the state of Twitter

-Musk-Chan is being UwU, while tweeting about anime

-Twitter-kun us being UwU to UwU-hime Kiririnodere

also Musk-Chan joins the UwU to UwU-hime kiririnodere.

sources: 

this would be news worthy, but i think the mods would disagree

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Techicolors said:

Naa, just some differences.

From what I've seen it looks like Funimation is based in Texas. So it might be possible that they are pissed at Crunshyroll about Guardian Spice...

And Funimation is owned by Sony as well...

So it might be the consequence of Crunshiroll going SJW...

Sooo... Uchiage Hanabi gets released in the US on Nov 20. Same dude that made Kimi no na wa, which had it's own problems. ...dude just cant develop a storyline... but the visuals are stunning and there are some seriously subtle *oh...!* moments through the film... i'm wondering if Uchiage Hanabi is going to be similar. I might buy it, i might rent it instead...

I bought Kimi no na wa... maybe i should buy this one too?

Thoughts?

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

6 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

Sooo... Uchiage Hanabi gets released in the US on Nov 20. Same dude that made Kimi no na wa, which had it's own problems. ...dude just cant develop a storyline... but the visuals are stunning and there are some seriously subtle *oh...!* moments through the film... i'm wondering if Uchiage Hanabi is going to be similar. I might buy it, i might rent it instead...

I bought Kimi no na wa... maybe i should buy this one too?

Thoughts?

I guess waiting would be the best option?

It wouldn't get any updates i guess so getting it on release is not a must in this case.

I would wait to see how some people compare this movie to Kimo no na wa

Positive Mental Additude!

Just another Tired IT guy...

2 hours ago, knightslugger said:

Thoughts

Ralsei's disguise is the better sprite and design for him.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.