Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Went and rewatched the first 63 episodes of Bleach. Forgot how much I liked the beginning of that anime. I did the same with Naruto a couple weeks ago. Zabuza is still one of my favorite bad guys in anime. Might rewatch FMA Brotherhood again too just because I haven't seen it in a while. About to go watch Howls Moving Castle again. 

YxqTS.jpg

I have Howl's Moving Castle on DVD sitting next to me that I've never seen since I got it like 3 months ago

gg attention span

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Bam.... 1 year later and project tsubasa is done..... well leds comin in 2 days lol

20161117_122301.jpg

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

3 hours ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Bam.... 1 year later and project tsubasa is done..... well leds comin in 2 days lol

20161117_122301.jpg

VeM5S1T.jpg
Where are the wings? not much of a Tsubasa without the tsubasa ya know. 
Hope it wont wet itself again.

Edit: Oh for fucks sakes......why did that cat image come with this post? i swear some things never get fixed around here.

5 hours ago, Tr3vor said:

I have Howl's Moving Castle on DVD sitting next to me that I've never seen since I got it like 3 months ago

gg attention span

Watch it!  ? 

Seriously it's really good.

20161117_122301.jpg

Cool build.  What's in it?

Also, the case looks really nice but with the front panel looking like that how much front ventilation/airflow does it have?

3 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Cool build.  What's in it?

Also, the case looks really nice but with the front panel looking like that how much front ventilation/airflow does it have?

Phanteks Evolv tempered glass edition

i7 5820k

Asrock x99 Pro Gaming i7 Mobo

Msi Gtx 980ti SLI

32gb Corsair LPX ram

Corsair RM1000x psu

Full Rigid loop

BeQuiet Silentwings 3 fans throughout

Custom Cablemods

Intel 512gb m.2 ssd and samsung 850 evo 250gb, 8tb wd drive and 1tb, and 750gb toshiba drives on a custom plate on the other side of the mobo

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

9 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Phanteks Evolv tempered glass edition

i7 5820k

Asrock x99 Pro Gaming i7 Mobo

Msi Gtx 980ti SLI

32gb Corsair LPX ram

Corsair RM1000x psu

Full Rigid loop

BeQuiet Silentwings 3 fans throughout

Custom Cablemods

Intel 512gb m.2 ssd and samsung 850 evo 250gb, 8tb wd drive and 1tb, and 750gb toshiba drives on a custom plate on the other side of the mobo

Those are some very good specs.  A LOT of storage.   ?

Sorry to ask again but what is the vent situation on the front panel?    

25 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Those are some very good specs.  A LOT of storage.   ?

Sorry to ask again but what is the vent situation on the front panel?    

too early to tell. i just got it running again. system has been built for a while but in a h440 case and with a asrock x99 xkiller mobo. accidentally shorted that mobo out when i transferred to the evolve case. bit of water got on it during leak testing. but id assume it would be no less than the h440 since that case is even more restricted than this and i was getting near 40 idle on cpu at 4ghz and 35 on both gpus. am now using a asrock x99 pro gaming i7 mobo which is alot better

On November 14, 2016 at 9:16 AM, FoxyOrange said:

Hey so I've been poking around the forum a lot more after quite a bit of lurking. Thought I'd join in the fun here too. Have MAL and AP pages in my sig, can add me there.  Will also join the steam group. Looking forward to being part of another community.

Been "Into" anime for about a year. Another net friend of mine gave me a link to their Anime Planet account and told me to watch some things there. Before then I'd seen Ghibli stuff ofc, and some other films like GitS and Tokyo Godfarthers. First TV series I properly watched was Wolf's Rain but that was quite some time ago now. (I'm sure when I was really young I would have seen some Astroboy, Kimba or Pokemon on TV but I wouldn't count that as I don't remember much from it.)

Uh I guess if I was to pick a top three of mine off the top of my head, I'd go: 
Hyouka, Durarara, Toradora (in no particular order) with honorable mentions to Eden of the East, Tokyo Godfathers and Monogatari animes.

Right now I'm watching Cowboy Bebop, Index SII, Durarara S3 to name a few. Just started Spice and Wolf today and EP1 already has me into it. Not watching anything seasonal at the moment, Crunchyroll seems like a pretty cool thing but where I live some stuff isn't available due to licensing restrictions and BDs are where it's at anyway. 

For manga I've read the Durarara stuff that's out and enjoyed that a lot. Have read some Railgun, My Little Monster and Toradora but put those on hold because I started a whole bunch at once and Manga is quite expensive over here, can only afford to get so much. Currently reading Tokyo Ghoul at the moment though.

Hope a post like this is okay, wasn't sure how else to go about saying, "Hi." Apologies if I did wrong here.

I love Toradora! (I think there's supposed to be a ! in the title) as well as Spice and Wolf.  ?

Those were two of the first anime I watched.  Lots of funny and heartwarming moments in both.  Though they also have some drama to tug at your heart.

If you're looking for more things to watch I'd suggest Shiki, Strike Witches, Girls Und Panzer, and Attack on Titan if you haven't already seen them.  

I could suggest other anime if you ever want to PM me or tag me in this thread.

On November 14, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Tr3vor said:

You're fine, quite a few of us are active on the discord chat group if you would like to join in too: https://discord.gg/Ck3YFVV

Anyway, I just finished Gurren Lagann, man did it go way overboard at the end....

What's overboard about the end?  

On November 14, 2016 at 10:19 AM, Tr3vor said:

well don't be shy :D

if you're looking into something completely over the top, gurren lagann is your show.

Gurren Lagann is pretty great I'd say.  Especially Yoko with her rifle.  I really like sniper stuff like that.  

On November 14, 2016 at 2:04 PM, Technicolors said:

I would like to add Samurai Champloo and Kill la Kill 

Samurai Champloo is pretty good though I could do without the hip hop stuff in it.  ?

On 11/15/2016 at 9:38 PM, GlassBomb said:

Each their own. I liked it. Will continue to follow it as episodes get released.

If you're not one who likes instruments, and a bit of added drama. Then I can understand it.

I love classical music, I enjoyed the show but I didn't think it was anything out of the ordinary amazing. I really need to start watching stuff again.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

5 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

too early to tell. i just got it running again. system has been built for a while but in a h440 case and with a asrock x99 xkiller mobo. accidentally shorted that mobo out when i transferred to the evolve case. bit of water got on it during leak testing. but id assume it would be no less than the h440 since that case is even more restricted than this and i was getting near 40 idle on cpu at 4ghz and 35 on both gpus. am now using a asrock x99 pro gaming i7 mobo which is alot better

Sorry.  I meant what size/configuration does it have for the front vents?  The front panel looks rather closed up.  That's why I'm asking.  Otherwise the case looks great.

How did you short out the motherboard before?  I've heard of people doing that but it hasn't happened to me the few times I've handled a motherboard.

I think water cooling could be pretty cool with a case like that with a nice window but currently I'd be too worried it'd leak and destroy my computer...  I'm a worrier you see.  ?

1 minute ago, MyInnerFred said:

I love classical music, I enjoyed the show but I didn't think it was anything out of the ordinary amazing. I really need to start watching stuff again.

Go for it.  Watch more anime! ?

This is might sound odd but I feel better in general when I watch anime or it hasn't been too long since the last series I watched.  

Anime is great for helping to allow people to release their emotions in a healthy way and feel better as a result.  Whether that's sadness, happiness, confusion, fear, jealousy, etc. it's helpful to feel all those emotions and more while watching anime.

Though of course it's still awesome entertainment too which is the main reason I watch anime.

(Please tell that all made sense?  ?)

52 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I could suggest other anime if you ever want to PM me or tag me in this thread.

Do you have a My Anime List or Anime Planet account with a list on there? If so, feel free to add me on those and I can check out what's on your end. (I use Anime planet as my main, my "plan to watch" category is empty on MAL because I can not be bothered to fill that up considering the numbers on AP.) If not though, no biggie. Feel free to give some more suggestions though, I'm open for new shows. I'll throw one in, have you seen My Little Monster? (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun) 

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Sorry.  I meant what size/configuration does it have for the front vents?  The front panel looks rather closed up.  That's why I'm asking.  Otherwise the case looks great.

How did you short out the motherboard before?  I've heard of people doing that but it hasn't happened to me the few times I've handled a motherboard.

I think water cooling could be pretty cool with a case like that with a nice window but currently I'd be too worried it'd leak and destroy my computer...  I'm a worrier you see.  ?

The case is fairly closed but there are vents on thw sides of the front cover. that front cover is a plate and it breaths around that plate. behind it are 3 silenwing 3 fans up top there is a slide out rad mount tray that can also hold 3 fans and a360 rad but i only have a 240 up tjere. although this case says it supports 2 360 rads. it does not. you will at most get 1 and maybe a 280 rad up top or vise versa. a 360 rad in the front removes all 3.5 storage drive holders in the entire system. i had to mod a plate to hold my hdds on the back of the mother board tray.

I shorted out my other mobo because of a leak that was hidden behind the resuvoir that i didnt see unti it was too late. its damn near impossible to short a mobo oit with bare hands unless your rubbing socks across the floor while touchin sensive spots like the cpu socket.

Heres a few more pics.... it should also be noted that the glass panels are on both sides

Spoiler

20161117_211609.jpg20161117_211554.jpg20161117_211542.jpg20161117_211453.jpg20161117_211415.jpg20161109_185147.jpg20161117_213707.jpg

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What's overboard about the end?  

Gurren Lagann is pretty great I'd say.  Especially Yoko with her rifle.  I really like sniper stuff like that.  

Spoiler

Idk, something about throwing galaxies at each other is a bit much. I would have liked it if the end was around the moon part, that would have been better.

hmmm, yes.... sniper stuff.....

311495_250719114981667_250690231651222_6

i think yoko is pretty hot but yea no.... gurren lagan took a shit after the time skip

26 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

i think yoko is pretty hot but yea no.... gurren lagan took a shit after the time skip

Naw it was still good up until the moon. I give that show a higher bar for jumping the shark than most because its a show that thrives on being over the top. after that though, yeah, meh.

1 hour ago, FoxyOrange said:

Do you have a My Anime List or Anime Planet account with a list on there? If so, feel free to add me on those and I can check out what's on your end. (I use Anime planet as my main, my "plan to watch" category is empty on MAL because I can not be bothered to fill that up considering the numbers on AP.) If not though, no biggie. Feel free to give some more suggestions though, I'm open for new shows. I'll throw one in, have you seen My Little Monster? (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun) 

No but I can just PM you a list of more anime if you'd like?

1 hour ago, That_Random_Guy said:

The case is fairly closed but there are vents on thw sides of the front cover. that front cover is a plate and it breaths around that plate. behind it are 3 silenwing 3 fans up top there is a slide out rad mount tray that can also hold 3 fans and a360 rad but i only have a 240 up tjere. although this case says it supports 2 360 rads. it does not. you will at most get 1 and maybe a 280 rad up top or vise versa. a 360 rad in the front removes all 3.5 storage drive holders in the entire system. i had to mod a plate to hold my hdds on the back of the mother board tray.

I shorted out my other mobo because of a leak that was hidden behind the resuvoir that i didnt see unti it was too late. its damn near impossible to short a mobo oit with bare hands unless your rubbing socks across the floor while touchin sensive spots like the cpu socket.

Heres a few more pics.... it should also be noted that the glass panels are on both sides

Reveal hidden contents

20161117_211609.jpg20161117_211554.jpg20161117_211542.jpg20161117_211453.jpg20161117_211415.jpg20161109_185147.jpg20161117_213707.jpg

Could you have swapped the rads and put the smaller one in front to leave 3.5 space in front?  Or would have either needed at least the 240 rad or the 3.5 all come out as one piece?

Is this a full ATX case or a mATX?

Could you show me the custom thing you did to add back in the HDD bays?

(If you have pictures before you installed it that is.)

34 minutes ago, Tr3vor said:

Reveal hidden contents

Idk, something about throwing galaxies at each other is a bit much. I would have liked it if the end was around the moon part, that would have been better.

hmmm, yes.... sniper stuff.....

Ok fine:  She's a cute girl in skimpy clothes using a giant rifle.  I love that combination.   ?

10 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

She defintely is.  

Doesn't anyone like the ending for this show?   ?

I guess I'm the only one with a high tolerance for over the top plots.  ?

44 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Could you have swapped the rads and put the smaller one in front to leave 3.5 space in front?  Or would have either needed at least the 240 rad or the 3.5 all come out as one piece?

Is this a full ATX case or a mATX?

Could you show me the custom thing you did to add back in the HDD bays?

(If you have pictures before you installed it that is.)

The evolve tempered glass edition is a mid tower

here is a pic of the plate

this was the plate i made for my h440 but the same plate design was used for my evolve too

the plate was made out of some flexible plastic type material and plastidiped so it would match

the small hole was where hte cables would pass through the plate and connect to the drive

Spoiler

20160416_214906.jpg20160416_221944.jpg

and no i couldnt put the 240 in the front. the pump location wouldnt allow for any drives below anyway and even if i had the rad as far down as it would go it would still interfere with the highest mounting spot for the drive sled to go in. a 240 rad is actually taller than 240. the fans are 120 each then you have a lip where the fittings go which is another 30ish mm. if rads were true 360 and 240 then they would have fit no problems

The evolve tempered glass edition is a mid tower

here is a pic of the plate

this was the plate i made for my h440 but the same plate design was used for my evolve too

the plate was made out of some flexible plastic type material and plastidiped so it would match

the small hole was where hte cables would pass through the plate and connect to the drive

Reveal hidden contents

20160416_214906.jpg20160416_221944.jpg

and no i couldnt put the 240 in the front. the pump location wouldnt allow for any drives below anyway and even if i had the rad as far down as it would go it would still interfere with the highest mounting spot for the drive sled to go in. a 240 rad is actually taller than 240. the fans are 120 each then you have a lip where the fittings go which is another 30ish mm. if rads were true 360 and 240 then they would have fit no problems

Thank you all the details and the pictures.  

I'm considering getting a new case for my main desktop so I'm curious about this one.  I like my NZXT Phantom 240 but there's a few things I wouldn't mind getting a new case because of.  Like the non-flat top.  I'd prefer a case with a flat top so I could put a few figures or something on top of my computer.  

The only thing is I can't decide if a black case would be ok or if I'd rather stick with a white case.  My motherboard has white on it and I have 2 blue led fans in it so I've got a bit of a white/blue thing going on that I really like.

Btw: I really like your monitor setup.  I don't have room where my computer is set up to do a multi-monitor setup but eventually I at least want dual monitors.  

What do you use the top one on the wall for?

11 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Thank you all the details and the pictures.  

I'm considering getting a new case for my main desktop so I'm curious about this one.  I like my NZXT Phantom 240 but there's a few things I wouldn't mind getting a new case because of.  Like the non-flat top.  I'd prefer a case with a flat top so I could put a few figures or something on top of my computer.  

The only thing is I can't decide if a black case would be ok or if I'd rather stick with a white case.  My motherboard has white on it and I have 2 blue led fans in it so I've got a bit of a white/blue thing going on that I really like.

Btw: I really like your monitor setup.  I don't have room where my computer is set up to do a multi-monitor setup but eventually I at least want dual monitors.  

What do you use the top one on the wall for?

Well idk if this is the right case for you though. I vastly underestimated the temps ill be getting. this case is VERY restricting was getting near 50c temps and idle with chrome and other nontaxing programs open. Ill be it fans were on 50% but i like them on low for silence. in my h440 i was getting 40c idles. I just removed the front filter and temps dropped near 8c.... Like damn i didnt thing the filter restricted that much but it definitely does.

My advice is to stick with a color scheme, if you have white then get a case with white in it. and stay away from brushed aluminum and dark color cases. you will see fingerprints very easily and since your going to be setting things on it you will probably be touching it.

My monitor setup is not common or even practical for probably 90% of people. 3 2560x1440 monitors down low and a 40 inch 1080p visio tv uptop. when you game in surround you can only use 3 monitors for the game window so the fouth is used for things like discord or other chat and temp monitoring programs. when im not gaming its used for things like media and anime. open up and anime or movie on that monitor.

30 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Well idk if this is the right case for you though. I vastly underestimated the temps ill be getting. this case is VERY restricting was getting near 50c temps and idle with chrome and other nontaxing programs open. Ill be it fans were on 50% but i like them on low for silence. in my h440 i was getting 40c idles. I just removed the front filter and temps dropped near 8c.... Like damn i didnt thing the filter restricted that much but it definitely does.

My advice is to stick with a color scheme, if you have white then get a case with white in it. and stay away from brushed aluminum and dark color cases. you will see fingerprints very easily and since your going to be setting things on it you will probably be touching it.

My monitor setup is not common or even practical for probably 90% of people. 3 2560x1440 monitors down low and a 40 inch 1080p visio tv uptop. when you game in surround you can only use 3 monitors for the game window so the fouth is used for things like discord or other chat and temp monitoring programs. when im not gaming its used for things like media and anime. open up and anime or movie on that monitor.

Would it help if you just left the front panel cover off but kept the filter on?

It might look a little funny but you'd get better airflow.

Do you mind if I ask why you bought this particular case?  

Sorry to ask so many questions.  I have a rather curious nature so it's hard not to want to ask anything that pops into my head.  I hope I'm not annoying you. ?

I do like black but my favorite color is blue and I like white fairly well.  I kind of stumbled into a color scheme since when I'd bought my main desktop as a prebuilt before upgrading it the case and blue-led fans were already in it.  Then the white on the motherboard was a happy coincidence since I didn't know much about motherboards (still don't...) and a Z170 board was what the PCMR douches on the gamefaqs PC boards said I had to get. (yay internet stranger pressure!)  I was between the Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7 that I ended up buying vs. a ASUS Hero VIII I think it's called.  But I read a Z170 comparison review that seemed to indicate that the way the Hero VIII has its storage ports set up vs. the Gigabyte gaming 7 meant that the Gaming 7 was able to make better use of the ports it had and had a better assortment of storage ports than the VIII.  

Spoiler

image.png

If you look at this chart from the article you can see the Gaming 7 has 1 more m.2, 2 more storage interface options, 3 more IO panel USB 3.0, and 3 more total USB 3.0 ports along with better audio (or so it's claimed I wouldn't know. lol) all for the slight drawback of having all of 1 less total max storage options usable at the same time.  Here's the link to the article in case you're curious: http://www.techspot.com/review/1073-intel-z170-motherboard-roundup/page8.html

Sorry.  Got a bit distracted there.  Anyway I'd most likely stick with a white mid tower.  But idk what good options are out there.  ?

Practical for most or not I have a bit of a fixation with the number 4 so four monitors is really cool to me.  ? 

(Though I'd stick with 2 I think.). 

How do you handle plugging in 4 monitors/tv into your computer?  Does having 2 GPUs complicate things?

35 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Would it help if you just left the front panel cover off but kept the filter on?

It might look a little funny but you'd get better airflow.

Do you mind if I ask why you bought this particular case?  

Sorry to ask so many questions.  I have a rather curious nature so it's hard not to want to ask anything that pops into my head.  I hope I'm not annoying you. ?

I do like black but my favorite color is blue and I like white fairly well.  I kind of stumbled into a color scheme since when I'd bought my main desktop as a prebuilt before upgrading it the case and blue-led fans were already in it.  Then the white on the motherboard was a happy coincidence since I didn't know much about motherboards (still don't...) and a Z170 board was what the PCMR douches on the gamefaqs PC boards said I had to get. (yay internet stranger pressure!)  I was between the Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7 that I ended up buying vs. a ASUS Hero VIII I think it's called.  But I read a Z170 comparison review that seemed to indicate that the way the Hero VIII has its storage ports set up vs. the Gigabyte gaming 7 meant that the Gaming 7 was able to make better use of the ports it had and had a better assortment of storage ports than the VIII.  

Sorry.  Got a bit distracted there.  Anyway I'd most likely stick with a white mid tower.  But idk what good options are out there.  ?

Practical for most or not I have a bit of a fixation with the number 4 so four monitors is really cool to me.  ? 

(Though I'd stick with 2 I think.). 

How do you handle plugging in 4 monitors/tv into your computer?  Does having 2 GPUs complicate things?

I bought the case because.... impulse buys for the win......lol but no i wasnt a fan of the red on my h440 and wanted something that was a bit different. loved my h440 and i think theres a white version of that as well if i remember correctly, but the red on mine was just too bright.... almost looked toy red. as far as leaving the cover off... no... my system totals out at around 4-6k and to have the front off would kinda be ghetto. id rather go without filters and blow dust out every so often. I also tend to stay with mid towers because i like taking hardware and things and shove them into cases people say wont fit. was told i wouldnt get all my hardware into my h440 which i did... barely, but did. same with this case.

As far as motherboards go.... read the manuals download them. more slots and sata ports mean nothing. for example, take my other x99 mobo the x99 xkiller mobo. $270 mobo supported 3 way sli, but i didnt read between the fine print basically. unlike alot of mobos that supported 3 way this one didnt.... for 28 lane cpus. alot of other mobos you could 3 way without problems with a 28 lane cpu but not this one. they locked that feature. something else to look for. ESPECIALLY with sata ports. yea you may have a m.2 slot or 2 but 9 out of 10 times they disable one of your sata ports. its good to know which ones are disabled when you do use that m.2 slot. also look out for newer boards. newer ones tend to have more features than older ones. and a BIG thing to look out for is brand. as you look for mobos you will notice a trend. certain companies have better boards for certain cpus. for example x99 boards. it a given asus has very shitty x99 boards, but they have good boards for other processors. so look for the brand thats good with that processor, may be asrock, gigabyte, asus, msi, etc. but usually what i tend to see is asus offering high priced items that are min in terms of features, meaning you pay more to get less because the name. something else to look for is future proofing. although you may not use it usb 3.1 is new and will be around, so a board without usb 3.1 or type c is hinting at it might be an older board. just look around and do research.

well the max monitors you can have on a single nvidia graphics card is 4, doesnt matter which ports that you use but 4 is max. there are exceptions to this. if you have more then one gpu, you can plug up to 4 more monitors into that one, BUT if you plan to run in Actual SLI like i do with both cards connected then you can only have a max of 4. as long as you dont connect the cards and use them separately you can have up to 4 per card, so ive herd, not tested. but like i said my setup is not practical for about 90% of people but i use ALL my monitors every single day so for me it is. i had to go without a pc this past week due to mobo being shorted and used a single monitor laptop and it was such a pain and inconvenient. once you get another monitor or 2 you will not want to go back.

as far as having 2 gpus

yes and no lol. once its setup your good, but what ive noticed in some games ie rocket league and no mans sky and im sure theres others, they do not play well with sli, meaning i was crashing and pc was blue screening and locking up. so you have to disable sli which is easy and about 3 clicks to do. the harder more complicated part comes in with multiple monitors. so when you have 2 or 3 or in my case 4 monitors and you want to game with a gaming spaning them monitors you have to use Nvidia surround.... which is an absolute pain in the ass. its glitchy, clunky and i hate it with a passion so i only enable it when i want to game with all my monitors and disable it afterward. that takes a bare minimum of about 7 mins to setup each time you want to enable nvidia surround. but ill say that gaming with surround is a completely new experience and its amazing.

id post a screenshot of battlefield1 in surround but im on a fresh os install and everything in my migrated files are all over the place and i dont feel like digging but its glorious

HOLY WALL OF TEXT LOL

6 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

No but I can just PM you a list of more anime if you'd like?

Sure, that's fine.