Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 hour ago, Charger said:

yes and no. its not the worst thing I have watched but I would not really recommend it unless you are willing to sit through most of it before it becomes worth it lol.

Well it's worth keeping in mind at least.

My friend doesn't like Lucky Star but I think it's awesome so it just goes to show that just because someone tells you something isn't that great doesn't mean you'll automatically hate it.  

Though some series like Bleach just need to go bye bye.  ?

When a series is 99% filler and is confusing as all heck I just have to give it a nope. lol

Now as for Naruto: Ninjas yesss filler nope nope nope nope.  So I gave up on that rather quickly years ago.

YES, BEEN REFRESHING YOUTUBE FOR 2 WEEKS JUST FOR THIS

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K 8C/16T @ 5.2GHz All Cores -- CPU Cooler: EK AIO 360 D-RGB 

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F Gaming -- RAM: G-Skill Trident Z 32GB (16x2) DDR4-3000 

SSD#1: Samsung PM981 256GB -- HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB -- GPU: ASUS TUF GAMING RTX 3080 10GB OC MSI GTX 1070 Duke

PSU: FSP Hydro G Pro 850W -- Case: Corsair 275R Airflow Black

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ 1440p 165Hz -- Keyboard: Ducky Shine 7 Cherry MX Brown -- Mouse: Logitech G304 K/DA Limited Edition

Phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB

Headphones: Sony WH-1000XM4 / Apple AirPods 2

Laptop: MacBook Air 2020 M1 8-core CPU / 7-core GPU | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD

TV: LG B9 OLED TV | Sony HT-X9000F Soundbar

Just now, Charger said:

not available in my country lol

You can nyaa.se it as they've uploaded the mp3 files now

It's so good I replayed this for the 10th time

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K 8C/16T @ 5.2GHz All Cores -- CPU Cooler: EK AIO 360 D-RGB 

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F Gaming -- RAM: G-Skill Trident Z 32GB (16x2) DDR4-3000 

SSD#1: Samsung PM981 256GB -- HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB -- GPU: ASUS TUF GAMING RTX 3080 10GB OC MSI GTX 1070 Duke

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ 1440p 165Hz -- Keyboard: Ducky Shine 7 Cherry MX Brown -- Mouse: Logitech G304 K/DA Limited Edition

12 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Well it's worth keeping in mind at least.

My friend doesn't like Lucky Star but I think it's awesome so it just goes to show that just because someone tells you something isn't that great doesn't mean you'll automatically hate it. 

Yep, recommendations aren't for you, but for the person you're recommending for. It's especially tough when there are several similar shows and you're not sure which the other person would appreciate the most, or a given show has niche appeal that isn't immediately obvious, or a show only has some good bits (or a great idea that it handles poorly).

lol watching gate i'm like really kinda one sided tanks and guns vs spears and shields lol

well its only the first 2episode i've watched

lives on

BAKABT

7 hours ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Yep, recommendations aren't for you, but for the person you're recommending for. It's especially tough when there are several similar shows and you're not sure which the other person would appreciate the most, or a given show has niche appeal that isn't immediately obvious, or a show only has some good bits (or a great idea that it handles poorly).

Exactly.  Which is why I have a ton of anime most of which I bought because I thought the plot sounded good and/or I liked the art style.  

In all but a few cases my instincts have been correct and I love almost ever series I have.  

One exception being Paniponi Dash.  The characters were cute but the plot was all over the place and I just couldn't get into it...  ?

4 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

lol watching gate i'm like really kinda one sided tanks and guns vs spears and shields lol

well its only the first 2episode i've watched

Is that the "thus the JSDF fought there" thing where they go through some portal and it's D&D the real life version?  lol 

8909456z.jpg

Personally I like all boobs but what about you. :3

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

21 hours ago, Belgarionbg said:

snip

Pettanko ain't for me, mostly because characters often are too tsuntsun or annoying. 

Does flat chested even count? No boobs are boobs?

Btw, Koi Choco was better than expected. I thought it would be endless harem.

On 9/15/2016 at 3:49 AM, Belgarionbg said:

ーおっぱいー

Personally I like all boobs but what about you. :3

I'm a huge fan of "justice"...

FNeT84r.jpg

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White / Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

On 9/11/2016 at 9:25 AM, Bleedingyamato said:

Is that the "thus the JSDF fought there" thing where they go through some portal and it's D&D the real life version?  lol 

Well yeah, I've watched both season, really good imo

`bMEXRne.jpg

ahahah xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

17 hours ago, SeraphicWings said:

Well yeah, I've watched both season, really good imo

Awesome.  I need to watch it soon then.   

Any chance it's been released on DVD or Blu-Ray?

Or does Crunchyroll have it?

1 minute ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Awesome.  I need to watch it soon then.   

Any chance it's been released on DVD or Blu-Ray?

Or does Crunchyroll have it?

Amazon only sells Japan-import Blu-ray for season 1, so don't expect for English subtitle

And crunchyroll have it, but I suggest getting the fansubbed-BD version, it's much better

41 minutes ago, SeraphicWings said:

Amazon only sells Japan-import Blu-ray for season 1, so don't expect for English subtitle

And crunchyroll have it, but I suggest getting the fansubbed-BD version, it's much better

Where would I get this fansubbed version you mention?

5 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Where would I get this fansubbed version you mention?

SallySubs has complete sets of volume for season 1 and they are doing season 2 atm

6 minutes ago, SeraphicWings said:

SallySubs has complete sets of volume for season 1 and they are doing season 2 atm

This isn't a bootleg type thing is it?  

2 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

This isn't a bootleg type thing is it?  

Well they got it from legitimate Japanese BD version

Plus as long as you don't use it to sell to other people then it's fine

9 hours ago, SeraphicWings said:

Well they got it from legitimate Japanese BD version

Plus as long as you don't use it to sell to other people then it's fine

Ah.  That's good then.  I prefer to buy legit copies to support the anime industry.  That way it's like I'm saying "thank you for your hard work so please keep making stuff I love."  ?

Edit: I mean I only buy legit copies.  

Edited by Bleedingyamato

7 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Ah.  That's good then.  I prefer to buy legit copies to support the anime industry.  That way it's like I'm saying "thank you for your hard work so please keep making stuff I love."  ?

Edit: I mean I only buy legit copies.  

I try to support by watching on legit streaming sites. Anime and manga costs are crazy for most things but still far better then it was when I started watching anime. I remember spending $25-30 for 4 episodes of an anime.

6 minutes ago, Charger said:

I try to support by watching on legit streaming sites. Anime and manga costs are crazy for most things but still far better then it was when I started watching anime. I remember spending $25-30 for 4 episodes of an anime.

Yeah.  Even as expensive as sets can be nowadays most are far less than they used to be.

Crunchyroll and Funimation seem to be the best legit sources I know of.  Crunchyroll in particular really justifies their membership fee well.  They have a mountain of titles.