Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

pokemon-go-spark-dab-madman.jpg

xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

so i installed the new PSU. funny that newegg delivered it so quickly, even though i chose 4-7 day free shipping :o 

took about 10-15 minutes. and holy balls, this evga PSU is miles quieter than the one i had before! my rig is pretty much dead silent. granted the PSU is set to ECO mode, which apparently reduces fan speed at low to moderate power use

bKkrlH.jpg

12 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

I miss anime weeks.  Why does Fred need a headset before we start this again?

I gave up, their taking too dam long. Expect a a club reboot soon enough.

3 hours ago, yamileon said:

just started watching golden time

Good series, but it could have been even better. Same Author as the person who did Toradora which is considered a classic to many.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

6 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

I gave up, their taking too dam long. Expect a a club reboot soon enough.

Good series, but it could have been even better. Same Author as the person who did Toradora which is considered a classic to many.

don't let @CatCloud see you praise toradora lol

21 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Nah it's ok. 

he really disliked the twist ending that came out of no where and had no clear sign of what has happening...

This thread needs more @CatCloud...

18 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Opps double post.

its not you its the forum being trash again lately from what I have seen. It keeps happening to me as well without me doing anything that should cause it.

59 minutes ago, Charger said:

he really disliked the twist ending that came out of no where and had no clear sign of what has happening...

This thread needs more @CatCloud...

twist? I don't remember any twist, -removed to avoid spoilers- is not what I would call a twist unless i'm remembering it wrong

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Just now, Charger said:

You are correct. Edited the quote to remove possible spoilers.

why does he think that was a twist, imo it was pretty obvious(thinking about it now)

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Just now, themaniac said:

why does he think that was a twist, imo it was pretty obvious(thinking about it now)

don't ask me I never did understand how he never saw it coming lol

Just now, Charger said:

don't ask me I never did understand how he never saw it coming lol

@CatCloud where are you? how did you not see that coming

Spoiler

Hopefully I'll be able to watch more anime again just in time for this fabled reboot. Also hope the reboot won't be darker, edgier, and written by Urobutcher.

2 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Hopefully I'll be able to watch more anime again just in time for this fabled reboot. Also hope the reboot won't be darker, edgier, and written by Urobutcher.

but what will happen first anime club reboot or half life 3 is the real question

Just now, Charger said:

but what will happen first anime club reboot or half life 3 is the real question

Wow... someone still thinks there will be a HL3? Maybe we should consult GabeN on both issues...

4 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Wow... someone still thinks there will be a HL3? Maybe we should consult GabeN on both issues...

well i guess you could take it that way or that I dont expect a club reboot either way...

As for hl3 I don't really give a shit about it other than the engine it would come out with based on their past released becoming their main game engines. Also I would much rather see an hl2 episode 3 at this point.

11 hours ago, Technicolors said:

so i installed the new PSU. funny that newegg delivered it so quickly, even though i chose 4-7 day free shipping :o 

took about 10-15 minutes. and holy balls, this evga PSU is miles quieter than the one i had before! my rig is pretty much dead silent. granted the PSU is set to ECO mode, which apparently reduces fan speed at low to moderate power use

bKkrlH.jpg

Its good stuff

4 hours ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

c5578c74fc.png

Blarg

@Oshino Shinobu so i just watched Kizumonogatari. Quite confused. isnt is supposed to be sorta of a prequel to the bakemonogatari? just seemed sorta weird to me like things were out of place. Like shinobu was quiet in the first of bakemonogatari and she was the opposite in kizu. just seemed like the alot of what bake started off like wasnt the way kizu led to believe. wasnt there some sorta battle between shinobu and arragi? Also i thought shinobu had her form because arragi not because she didnt have her full power back? idk maybe im missing something

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

1 hour ago, That_Random_Guy said:

@Oshino Shinobu so i just watched Kizumonogatari. Quite confused. isnt is supposed to be sorta of a prequel to the bakemonogatari? just seemed sorta weird to me like things were out of place. Like shinobu was quiet in the first of bakemonogatari and she was the opposite in kizu. just seemed like the alot of what bake started off like wasnt the way kizu led to believe. wasnt there some sorta battle between shinobu and arragi? Also i thought shinobu had her form because arragi not because she didnt have her full power back? idk maybe im missing something

I haven't actually watched Kizumonogatari yet (or Owarimonogatari). I've been waiting to have the time to watch all of the series back to back. 

From what I understand, Shinobu is basically at her weakest in Bakemonogatari (at least, in the beginning) and it hasn't been too long since Koyomi and her have become connected, with her losing her powers. It does seem a little strange, though, considering she is still fairly powerful in Nekomonogatari, which takes places before Bakemonogatari. I need to rewatch it to refresh my memory. 

Kizumonogatari is the first part of the entire Monogatari series, so it's technically a prequel to Nekomonogatari first, then to Bake. I'll let you know when I actually get round to watching it. 

cause anime... never been to a convention soo went with my friend since he asked me to go

(madman anime Festival)

20160903_094918.jpg

20160903_144036.jpg

20160903_144050_000.jpg

couldent be bothered waiting to play final fantasy XV

2wrnalc.jpg

20160903_143909.jpg

20160903_143817.jpg

bought these

2iifoqp.jpg

lives on

BAKABT

On 9/3/2016 at 2:49 AM, BirdyTheMighty said:

cause anime... never been to a convention soo went with my friend since he asked me to go

(madman anime Festival)

20160903_094918.jpg

20160903_144036.jpg

20160903_144050_000.jpg

couldent be bothered waiting to play final fantasy XV

2wrnalc.jpg

20160903_143909.jpg

20160903_143817.jpg

bought these

2iifoqp.jpg

wish my local-ish convention center was that nice looking

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA