JLCitadel
13 minutes ago, Phoenix721 said:

1. best music
2. best characters
3. best story
4. best action
5. best setting
best everything.

I completely disagree. But you are entitled to that opinion.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

5 minutes ago, Phoenix721 said:

1. best music
2. best characters
3. best story
4. best action
5. best setting
best everything.

Surely there's a limit to how much you can let yourself be blinded by favoritism :)  HxH is at best one of the top 5 shounen anime series, but it's far from the best at any of those things. Heck, I'd argue it's not even as good as some modern North American cartoons by those metrics.

Thought I would do a giveaway for those interested since I had no interest in The Division https://goo.gl/Ad6494

48 minutes ago, Phoenix721 said:

1. best music
2. best characters
3. best story
4. best action
5. best setting
best everything.

The best for you not for the rest of us.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

just gonna leave this here 

http://www.acen.org/exhibitors-industry/participant-listing/

FAKKU's there....

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

19 minutes ago, azurezeed said:

Yey...?

some people like stuff

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

45 minutes ago, FinestRyeBread said:

some people like stuff

oddly was the one thing I noticed scrolling through the list lol

6 hours ago, FinestRyeBread said:

just gonna leave this here 

FAKKU's there....

does this mean you will be going?

@TheProfosistAlready had a badge even before I knew they were going to be there

Started watching FMA (the original) yesterday. Will probably finish this weekend.

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

8 hours ago, FinestRyeBread said:

@TheProfosistAlready had a badge even before I knew they were going to be there

oh ive gone every year for 10 years....

i bought some messed up parts from ikea a desk top with a small hole in it and a bar table base that they clearly used for their computer desks on the display floor for only $26.50 if you dont count the $8 i had to spend to get a tool kit to take the base apart. And now I will have a standing desk lol

B7NKi5b.jpg

21 hours ago, FinestRyeBread said:

Just gonna leave this here 

FAKKU's there....

So is VisualArts, which is the publishing company of KEY(Clannad, Air, Kanon, Little Buster, etc...) and many more.

Wish I could go just to see them.

As for FAKKU, I stopped going there a few months before they switched to a paid content only kind of site. I was mostly going there for the Visual Novel section of their forum anyway, but then it pretty much died out with nobody making new threads for the latest VNs.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

5 hours ago, TheProfosist said:

oh ive gone every year for 10 years....

I'll be there, you might see me, gonna be in a Gintoki Cosplay. (Average height skinny asian)

Started watching Clannad after me and the gf finished Konosuba, couldn't stop laughing at that.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

9 hours ago, Benji_w said:

Started watching Clannad after me and the gf finished Konosuba, couldn't stop laughing at that.

I'm just finishing the second half of Konosuba myself, but I'm quite disappointed in it so far.

5 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

I'm just finishing the second half of Konosuba myself, but I'm quite disappointed in it so far.

As to be expected from you Bash. I fear there is no anime out for you to enjoy as your standards are so very high...

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Just now, Benji_w said:

As to be expected from you Bash. I fear there is no anime out for you to enjoy as your standards are so very high...

If only that were true (you're talking to the guy who found Re-Kan amusing). I just want my comedies to try to be funny, rather than telling me the joke in advance and then repeating it over and over like I'm a chimp or something.

1 minute ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

If only that were true (you're talking to the guy who found Re-Kan amusing). I just want my comedies to try to be funny, rather than telling me the joke in advance and then repeating it over and over like I'm a chimp or something.

Then pass me a banana because that shit was funny. 

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Just now, Benji_w said:

Then pass me a banana because that shit was funny. 

Well, I'm glad one of us enjoyed it.

Just now, BashZeStampeedo said:

Well, I'm glad one of us enjoyed it.

Sounds like my sex life with my ex...

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Just now, Benji_w said:

Sounds like my sex life with my ex...

The sad thing is that Konosuba hasn't even been reaching the caliber of that joke in its second half.

1 minute ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

The sad thing is that Konosuba hasn't even been reaching the caliber of that joke in its second half.

I've only seen the first half and the gf is itching for more, Clannad was great, I wanna watch the after story but I need a break from emotional stuff after a while so I'll move on to a mech anime next to regain some man card points.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

1 minute ago, Benji_w said:

I've only seen the first half and the gf is itching for more, Clannad was great, I wanna watch the after story but I need a break from emotional stuff after a while so I'll move on to a mech anime next to regain some man card points.

Oh, ok. I hope you don't experience the same thing I did with Konosuba. I found the first 4 or 5 episodes pretty funny, it just started to really phone things in after that.