Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Anyone else watching  Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu? 

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

12963430_1017635794951965_74922860002463

ahahahah xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

5 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

12963430_1017635794951965_74922860002463

ahahahah xD

I assume that is fake. Doesnt he type all his books in a dos word processor 

3 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

So, my Nokia Lumia 640 just came in the mail, and I have it on straight talk. 

My dog barked at me, so I slapped him with my Nokia.  He and my house are now ashes.  But, my phone is okay.  /jk

Isn't the Lumia 640 Microsoft branded? :P

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

On 4/10/2016 at 6:46 AM, SparkyRain said:

Beepboop

latest?cb=20140921144337

@MyInnerFred Am I added to this yet? When things start again? Or whatever you guys plan on doing.

You are good to go once we have our reboot!

On 4/10/2016 at 7:19 AM, ModuleLFS said:

Whoever hasnt watched Platsic Memories yet, do so, 11/10 feels ;w;

I approve of your Flandre profile image.

nRdhCdd.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Man Macross Delta is such a fun show.  Not sure if its going to live up to hype especially since it's been 8 years since Frontier, but its certainly fun and GIRI GIRI AI~.  Kawamori got influenced too much by 0048 :3

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Ok lord marksmen and vanadis is really bad

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

WORST anime news of the past decade, Fairy Tail is on hiatus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what to watch now, life is so empty.  Maybe this will give them time to create not southpark like animation though for fairy tail.  Why can fate/unlimited blade works animation looks super smooth like it's 60fps but fairy tail looks like a slide show?

It's not worthy of the great anime with the great moments!

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

20 minutes ago, Sammael said:

WORST anime news of the past decade, Fairy Tail is on hiatus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what to watch now, life is so empty.  Maybe this will give them time to create not southpark like animation though for fairy tail.  Why can fate/unlimited blade works animation looks super smooth like it's 60fps but fairy tail looks like a slide show?

It's not worthy of the great anime with the great moments!

Again? They already did one reboot lol

great

back to here  until discord comes back

sup

if anyone wants to download the Black Desert Online Character Creator Module (just the character creator, though it is a 6GB download), click this link: Here.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

9 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

It's kinda both.  It's like the transition.  The phone itself says Microsoft, but some of the packaging and internal crap still says Nokia.  Mostly Microsoft, though.

Good choice, I use a L640 myself, though on the latest insider fast build the battery is toast, so don't try anything win10 related :V

4 hours ago, Ridska said:

Do i dare post this.........

Papa Franku

This video appears nearly every twenty pages since that video was published. There are 3,682 pages in this thread. Go figure.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

4 hours ago, Crowes said:

This video appears nearly every twenty pages since that video was published. There are 3,682 pages in this thread. Go figure.

a video that gets posted every 20 pages? sounds more like this video than any other lol

2 hours ago, Charger said:

a video that gets posted every 20 pages? sounds more like this video than any other lol

Good times.

Blarg

I just watched 3 seasons of Shakugan no Shana in four days while I was supposed to be doing homework... someone please help me...

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

2 minutes ago, DragonTamer1 said:

I just watched 3 seasons of Shakugan no Shana in four days while I was supposed to be doing homework... someone please help me...

nope sounds like you have ran out of shana to watch so there is no need for help.

38 minutes ago, Charger said:

nope sounds like you have ran out of shana to watch so there is no need for help.

But there are OVAs... o . O

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Just now, DragonTamer1 said:

But there are OVAs... o.O

Not even I was so masochistic as to suffer Shana season 3. You must really hate yourself :D

58 minutes ago, DragonTamer1 said:

Yo @DudeWazap Help this guy

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

1 hour ago, DragonTamer1 said:

Well first off I am proud of you and approve of this decision making. also you can also watch the movie which was pretty cool imo. It basically summarizes the first half of season 1. There are also a few OVA's you can watch which were good.

If you want to watch something similar Aria Scarlet Ammo is a good Anime choice. Season 2 is more of a spin off sadly. But a proper season 2 will hopefully be released soon.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

26 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Not even I was so masochistic as to suffer Shana season 3. You must really hate yourself :D

but... but I watched it... lol

2 minutes ago, DudeWazap said:

Well first off I am proud of you and approve of this decision making.

Ya I think I watched it in marathon fashion myself but I cant remember if I watched the ovas or movie

1 minute ago, DudeWazap said:

Well first off I am proud of you and approve of this decision making. also you can also watch the movie which was pretty cool imo. It basically summarizes the first half of season 1. There are also a few OVA's you can watch which were good.

If you want to watch something similar Aria Scarlet Ammo is a good Anime choice. Season 2 is more of a spin off sadly. But a proper season 2 will hopefully be released soon.

It feels wrong to miss out on more important stuff for a lesser anime. I mean, despite my attitude I can definitely appreciate lesser anime too, but if you're going to miss out on homework or something, then at least do it with something that might justify the wasted time.

29 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Season 3 was my favorite. It was an all put war. So i don't know if you're being sarcastic or not.

1 minute ago, Charger said:

Ya I think I watched it in marathon fashion myself but I cant remember if I watched the ovas or movie

The OVA's consisted of some extra treasure tool hunting one in particular was the "reshuffle" treasure tool. And as far as the movie the main villain was Friagne the Treasure Hunter.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110