Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 minute ago, SparkyRain said:

Price :/ For custom throw money at this http://www.caselabs-store.com/nova-x2m/

if i had the money i would but i dont so i have to go for a cheap case or make my own out of wood or cardboard

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Just now, Charger said:

Price for custom diy assuming you are decently skilled and have tools isn't that bad.

Or wait for thermaltake to release the fake one.

1 minute ago, SparkyRain said:

Or wait for thermaltake to release the fake one.

I myself don't feel like getting a fake of a case I would rather make my own or get something like a ncase m1 for my next build. But I also want to mod a mother board and do some other custom stuff.

44 minutes ago, SparkyRain said:

Fractal Nano S. Done. I'd love to build in small but heat is?

It's far prettier than a cube case. 

In response to the thumbnail; he didn't even put a R9 Nano in there.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

2 minutes ago, Crowes said:

It's far prettier than a cube case. 

In response to the thumbnail; he didn't even put a R9 Nano in there.

Blame the new guy hwc is having. That accent, must not strangle with headphone cable.

Just now, SparkyRain said:

Blame the new guy hwc is having. That accent, must not strangle with headphone cable.

First heard him and was like, "Why id Dimitri editing his voice? New mic?"

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

42 minutes ago, Crowes said:

First heard him and was like, "Why id Dimitri editing his voice? New mic?"

Accent choices of that guy. Push one of the buttons. He doesn't fit in. Holding back from giving a dislike but skipping his reviews.

Spoiler

Cd97sHaUAAAjEGe.jpg.75a2d77cdd750a2f5f7d

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

Lol, so my sis gave me her bf's 260x since I gave her a deal on one of my 280xs.  But, I threw in a sound card that I have no ports for and he does.  So, now I got a 260x, 270x, and a 390.

i can take that 260x off your hands for you for the low low cost of free

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

She'd kill me if I gave it away. xD I might end up doing a dx12 260x, 270x crossfire for the lulz, though.

ok, but just remember i'm willing to take it off your hands

Spoiler

I will now show you a rare pic of myself...

12885937_10153674809131859_7884436991066

I'm the dude in the striped shirt...

Event is: Final Love Live day 1

This is off topic, but if the profoist can advertise so can I.

I have been doing some poly art recently and if you could check it out and give any advice It would be much appreciated.

(upvote pls)

http://imgur.com/gallery/V8VC4

Poly Wolf

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Can you suggest me some real good anime please?

11 minutes ago, abeldixon said:

Little bit of background would be nice. Ones you've seen already, what type of animes you like. Or maybe you haven't seen any :P

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

13 minutes ago, abeldixon said:

Do you have any preferred genres?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

22 minutes ago, abeldixon said:

Anime has a lot of different genres just like TV shows. For the most part the genres are the same as most TV shows with a few extras that are thrown in.

I personally reccomend:

Mars of Destruction

Skelter Heaven

Sword Art Online (both seasons)

Boku no Pico

Corey in the House

Don't actaully watch those... except for Corey in the House.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Derp.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Derp.

7 minutes ago, DragonTamer1 said:

Derp.

double post.

Cpu:

Just now, KRImSIN said:

double post.

Triple! When I fail, I go all in!

38 minutes ago, DragonTamer1 said:

Anime has a lot of different genres just like TV shows. For the most part the genres are the same as most TV shows with a few extras that are thrown in.

I personally reccomend:

Mars of Destruction

Skelter Heaven

Boku no Pico

Corey in the House

Come on, SAO is well worth watching.  It doesn't belong on this kind of terrible list no matter how strongly you feel about it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

40 minutes ago, DragonTamer1 said:

I personally reccomend:

Mars of Destruction

Skelter Heaven

Boku no Pico

Corey in the House

Corey in the House is a classic xD

40 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Come on, SAO is well worth watching.  It doesn't belong on this kind of terrible list no matter how strongly you feel about it.

well the first half of the first season was good after that it was all down hill lol