Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
18 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

So this is what it looks like when I take a screenshot now. Not quite done yet, still need to change the right hand monitor to another Dell U2414H and put it in portrait. 

Also, Shinobu, so somewhat on topic. 

the rightmost shinobu's eyes creep me out.. 

1 minute ago, Technicolors said:

the rightmost shinobu's eyes creep me out.. 

Uh but anime chars are supposed to have no nose :/

3 minutes ago, SparkyRain said:

Uh but anime chars are supposed to have no nose :/

im not sure if we're seeing the same one.. 

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

Me drooling over this 390.  Also, there hasn't been like an anime week thing yet has there?

No there hasn't. Were revising how the weekly anime thing works. Lot of changes once were back in full swing.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

2 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

So this is what it looks like when I take a screenshot now. Not quite done yet, still need to change the right hand monitor to another Dell U2414H and put it in portrait. 
snip

welcome to the multi monitor world. something i have to deal with as well. though you probably already know this you can press ctrl + alt + prnt screen to take a screenshot of one thing at a time. for example if you just want to screenshot google chrome instead of the entire desktop

Spoiler

Triple 2560x1440 with a 1080p up top

56fb18ec655a5_Screenshot(141).thumb.png.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

5 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

welcome to the multi monitor world. something i have to deal with as well. though you probably already know this you can press ctrl + alt + prnt screen to take a screenshot of one thing at a time. for example if you just want to screenshot google chrome instead of the entire desktop

Reveal hidden contents

Triple 2560x1440 with a 1080p up top

56fb18ec655a5_Screenshot(141).thumb.png.

Yeah, I tend to use Ctrl + Alt + PrtSc unless I specially need an image of all the monitors or multiple applications. I've had the three main ones for over a year now I think, just added a Dell U2414H in the top left as I got a good deal on one without a stand. 

2 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Also, Shinobu, so somewhat on topic. 

shinobu screen.jpg

You need some wallpapers that fill the monitors.

2 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

Alright.

Also, FMA live action in the works.  <.<

http://cheezburger.com/8762799104/anime-news-fullmetal-alchemist-live-action-adaptation

Ehh.. I dont know about that.

Blarg

2 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

You need some wallpapers that fill the monitors.

I have them. Those aren't wallpapers in the screenshots, just random Shinobu images I had. 

I have about 30 images on a slideshow for my desktop. All but one are 16:9 1080p or higher, so they actually fit. 

How my desktop looks: 

desktop.jpg

10 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

I have them. Those aren't wallpapers in the screenshots, just random Shinobu images I had. 

I have about 30 images on a slideshow for my desktop. All but one are 16:9 1080p or higher, so they actually fit. 

How my desktop looks: 

desktop.jpg

Nice. I like the middle one.

In other news I now own a house. 

I own a house that I am not allowed to live in. At least until repairs are finnished.

Blarg

Just now, wolfgang said:

Nice. I like the middle one.

It's fairly low res, so it looks a little blurry on a 28" monitor. I can't find any high res versions of it. I have it as my phone wallpaper too, I really like that image. 

Screenshot_2016-03-30-01-55-02.png

51 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Prolly gunna do well in Japan, but will be about as canon as the Rurouni Kenshin ones.

<3

56fb32fa99016_ohyes.JPG.3be29a49a3e9d4bd

I had the alpha it was okay.

I cant be bothered too get the beta.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

77082l.jpg

Holy shit, what's up with those characters, i thought this was going to be a Bokura ga ita Movie to give it an ending to the anime because those 2 characters look VERY SIMILAR to the ones in the anime i mention. And it isn't.

Bokura ga ita:

bokura.jpg

Couldn't find better pic, but they are very similar. If this anime was made today, it would look exactly like that movie.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

[IMG]

Close call. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

1 hour ago, eelnico09 said:

[Image]

Holy shit, what's up with those characters, i thought this was going to be a Bokura ga ita Movie to give it an ending to the anime because those 2 characters look VERY SIMILAR to the ones in the anime i mention. And it isn't.

Couldn't find better pic, but they are very similar. If this anime was made today, it would look exactly like that movie.

Myself and @Pandalf are planning to watch that, If I recall. 

The cover's changed since then....

79137.jpg

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

12 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

How my desktop looks: 

-snip-

Wow Oshino has multi monitors. I also havent posted much since the forum changed. Sad.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

38 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Well, this 390 is just op as hell.  Tomb raider with everything maxed out, including AA, hit frames as high as 114, with nothing lower than 58, and averages of 83.9.  Hitman Absolution dropped as low as 30, but maxed to 102, and averaged around 85, I think on the average.  Oddly, I got lower frames by turning AA off on both. o.O  I don't know why.

Go to crimson -> games -> global settings and try diffrent AA method. Or add the game and set if to whatever works. Meanwhile I'll be busy with virtual lego.

Spoiler

a.png.cfe8ceabf464ce17e59053c5f7131e3b.p

2 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

-

Try around but power efficency off, max tessellation x32 should do the trick.

i decided to go for more of a cubeish case, thoughts? 

IMG_0005.thumb.JPG.5d991d3d11a935ba33e2e 
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

1 hour ago, themaniac said:

i decided to go for more of a cubeish case, thoughts? 

Fractal Nano S. Done. I'd love to build in small but heat is?

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, SparkyRain said:

Fractal Nano S. Done. I'd love to build in small but heat is?

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

its nice but i want to try my hand at making my own case

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com