1 hour ago, themaniac said:

but the FBI backed down, we NSA never back down

Sickmyduckfbi. Proud owner of hentai browserhistory. Nothing to hide x.x

Just now, SparkyRain said:

Sickmyduckfbi. Proud owner of hentai browserhistory. Nothing to hide x.x

i'm the NSA not the FBI

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

1 minute ago, SparkyRain said:

Roleplay? Odd one

possibly, i was called NSA so i'm sticking to it, at least for now

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

17 minutes ago, Jack_of_all_Trades said:

Its so hypocritical but from everything I'm told and "spoiled"(not like theres anything to spoil about a plot this basic) about Batman vs Superman, its literally Man of Steel all over again, with less character development and less dialog than marvel's one liners and punch lines,kudos for managing that . Its a god damn trap can't say I hate it cause I haven't seen it , but why go watch a movie you know you're gonna hate, its a fucked up cycle. 

I suggest you just go watch
" Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 "
and
" Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2 "

It's the actual story on which the Batman vs Superman movie is based on, and probably is better too, I certainly enjoyed it. (I think it's on Netflix)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

13 minutes ago, Jack_of_all_Trades said:

Its so hypocritical but from everything I'm told and "spoiled"(not like theres anything to spoil about a plot this basic) about Batman vs Superman, its literally Man of Steel all over again, with less character development and less dialog than marvel's one liners and punch lines,kudos for managing that . Its a god damn trap can't say I hate it cause I haven't seen it , but why go watch a movie you know you're gonna hate, its a fucked up cycle. 

Well it is a Superman movie which have proven to be consistently bad the only thing that gave it the possibility of being good was its connection to Batman which has had a bit of a shaky track record itself. I basically assumed a 50 - 50 on it even being watchable.

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

FBI didn't back down!  FBI found a better man!

still i'm not the FBI i'm the NSA

Spoiler

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

The creeper who never show his  face.

exactly

Spoiler

42 minutes ago, Jack_of_all_Trades said:

It just bugs me that fans defend it , if they are real fans they should demand more, I guess I'm the idiot expecting the fanboys to look beyond sups and the bat punching each other and getting a hard on for some reason. 

The same thing happens for anime, manga, etc etc. People are quick to forget that being a fan means not just praising something, but fairly assessing its faults and encouraging improvement.

44 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

The same thing happens for anime, manga, etc etc. People are quick to forget that being a fan means not just praising something, but fairly assessing its faults and encouraging improvement.

We all know that fandom is about blindly praising regardless of  merit or reason.

20 hours ago, KRImSIN said:

ERASED

8/10

I'm too lazy too make a full review.

(The ending was lukewarm)

I was expecting the last two episodes to be something straight from the Manga. But, oh well...

i decided to try to sketch a case design on paper and now i regret arguing about not doing it so i apologize to those i argued with, so far its just a rough sketch but its something

IMG_0002.thumb.JPG.9ce4e70e9252fd6523c57 

sorry about it being on its side i tried to change it but i couldn't

Spoiler

From where the prices going. 390x 400ish with a few bucks up and down. 980ti 600 plus. Nvidia :dry:

@valdyrgramr how well does that phemon II x4 925 perform?

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

That's why I'm going with an AMD card. xD I need a high vram count for 4k development, but with a bit of a punch to it.  That's why I'm looking at a 390 at least.  I wanna go with MSI because color scheme.  350ish for a 390, 395ish for a 390x.

Windows keeps saying I may want to disable apps to improve performance. I think they lost it imgur.com/E1CkGmM.png Owning a 390 but haven't got to buy a 1440p monitor. That's the plan for this year :)

3 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Actually pretty well in well-optimized games.  I can play, with the 270x paired with it in the 35-60ish range in ones like Tomb Raider 2013, the Evil Within, and Hitman Absolution at normal to high settings.  There's heavier frame issues if I do ultras with customization.  But, it's actually pretty decent if you wanna cheap out a CPU for gaming that isn't CPU focused.  What I'm selling, though is my binned 280x crossfire.  I'm not adding the binned part to the price, though.

ok thanks, and i knew that is was the gpus that you were selling, just wanted to get an idea of how well a phenom II x6 1090t would run so thanks now i need to decide to either go for the system with the phenom which has dual hd6850's doesn't say how much ram it has, i'm guessing 4GB for $250 the only problem is that apparently the mobo doesn't support 64bit OS(unless i'm reading it wrong http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3417#sp ) or the system which has an i7 2600(non k) and hd6450 and 16GB ram for $400

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

--

Used market is rigged with bitcoin abused amd cards lol. That amd vsr to scale looks so blurry asf. 390 is one hell of a card, got no reason to oc it yet. But I don't do 4k, that card isn't stressed at all. 

And I don't know if it's smart to buy now since they pushing polaris mid year. Not saying to buy this but prices should drop on the older gen.

They gonna go down. When ssd's came out $/gb was insane. Now it's afforable. Or first consumer ssd's. They where around a lot longer.

58 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I hate the price point of VR, personally.  I see it flopping.

But SAO. It can be done. 

Nah that show was terrible. Went from swords and fights to straight out harem. Kirito and the strong sword, literally. Regret wasting time with this.

No, can't be done. But not worse then - episode 4 character appear - episode 5 character dies. And they want you to feel sorry?

1 hour ago, SparkyRain said:

But SAO. It can be done. 

Nah that show was terrible. Went from swords and fights to straight out harem. Kirito and the strong sword, literally. Regret wasting time with this.

Tho the novels are pretty good, well the Alicization arc it's the best SAO have to offer so far, and it's also pretty long it could become 2 more seasons of anime of 24 episodes each or even more.

I'm hopping for a great season 3 of SAO, if the studio manage to adapt the novels well enough, because I felt season 2 wasn't made the best way IMO.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Is s3 confirmed to be put out? S2 was the thing to laid me off. Fairys now add this and that and this. Why? Wtf is everyone doing? Oh and don't forget the harem, we have that audience! 

Legends say citrus will get anime adapted. Waiting 0u0

1 hour ago, SparkyRain said:

Is s3 confirmed to be put out? S2 was the thing to laid me off. Fairys now add this and that and this. Why? Wtf is everyone doing? Oh and don't forget the harem, we have that audience! 

Legends say citrus will get anime adapted. Waiting 0u0

Nothing confirmed, and Woot? Really?

That's an anime to look forward to, forget about SAO give me Citrus!!! *w*

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P