Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

You just wish you were Chinese.  

Also, about to watch the new Lucifer and Gotham episodes then gunna try to get back into Erased.  I feel that there's enough episodes for me to binge it while playing more Borderlands 2.

Hey i make a killer Jasmine tea as well

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

6 hours ago, Jack_of_all_Trades said:

http://www.animemaru.com/op-ed-wow-you-guys-really-will-watch-anything-we-make/

I have yet to watch any of the mentioned shows , since can't really trust animemaru , are any of them worth watching from the comedy/adventure point ? 

AnimeMaru's a joke news site, so don't take their stuff seriously. If your standards are REALLY low right now then Phantom World might be watchable. Euphonium's more of a highschool character drama, so I wouldn't recommend it if you're after a comedy/adventure romp.

4 hours ago, WynLore said:

I'm hoping its something like Chivalry of a Failed Knight was to Ass War.

Kinda sounds like saying "I'm hoping it's more of a slap across the face than a kick to the crotch", but at this point we're all getting kinda desperate for better anime so I have to grudgingly agree.

On 20.3.2016 at 2:20 PM, valdyrgramr said:

I'm the expert on Kenshin here.

It gets a lot better during the Tokyo Arch, but watch the Samurai X prequel series.  If you jump straight into Kenshin then you won't understand why he's like that.  The prequels explain his days during the war, his training, why he became a man slayer, the death of his original family, and even how got the scar.  Now, it will explain it later on during the series, but most of this won't be explained until the final/Tokyo arch.  So, you might find it childish and boring and all of what you said if you don't watch Samurai X, the Dragon Ball of the series.  Samurai X really isn't that long.  I think, iirc, it's about 4 hours worth of OVAs.  If you want a quicker understanding then just watch Samurai  X:  Trust and Betrayal.

Well, it's pretty obvious that he came to some kinda turning point,

at which he decided to make a drastic change, which is why he is 

acting like a clumsy idiot .. 

Kenshin acting silly (ignoring the va) isn't high on my list of peeves 

with this show though. But i guess getting some solid backstory might

help. After 35 episodes i think i am at the point where i have grown

complacent with the mediocrity, and i will just accept it for what it is.

At ep 31-32 i thought we would finally get rid of Kaoru when he left for

Kyoto, but i guess not. God damnit.. 

16 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

You have to remember that Samurai X =meant for 17+  Rurouni Kenshin=meant for a much younger audience.  Samurai X = the OVAs with deep violent drama to them.  Rurouni Kenshin was aimed at children and tweens high on DBZ.

Hah, the way you phrased that. Duly noted, i will finish Rurouni kenshin, 

see where it goes, and i will definitely remember to check out the ova.

Spoiler

I will pretend i never saw that spoiler :p, i guess she isn't going away 
anytime soon.

On 21.3.2016 at 3:53 AM, Technicolors said:

Just watched Summer Wars. Fuck, that was a good movie. What a rollercoaster! 

Hidden Content

Today found out that there are Summer Wars manga in the library near the school I go ;)

Probably going to borrow them and see whether I like the movie or manga more.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Srry for double-posting but it seems that Asterisk war is getting s2... WHYYYYYY xD

Only looking forward to Joker Game which is probably going to disappoint me?

I hope that 1 or 2 good anime are coming in spring but maybe I have too high standards... Even one would be good :/

EDIT: This trailer tells me nothing :P

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

6 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I forgot to mention something. -snip-

Well that's some wide and open spoilers. :|

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

8 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

"snip" Kenji, heir to his father's sword style.

Really? i was pretty convinced he wasn't going to pass it on,

on principle. 

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

Is it really when reflection is almost 2 decades old?  I can put it in a spoiler, though.  I did forget.

It's quite common in anime community watching old stuff, even if it's two decades old. I'm going to watch Rurouni kenshin some time as well.
It's quite obvious that they would get together, but still :P

6 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Is it really when reflection is almost 2 decades old?  I can put it in a spoiler, though.  I did forget.

Kind of is when you think about the fact that you are talking to someone currently watching the show.

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

Oh, well you won't see it in Rurouni Kenshin.  This takes place 15 years after the series ends in a completely different series known as Samurai X.  Samurai X is just the OVAs that focus more on his past and future.  Reflections is like DBGT if it wasn't crap, and Trust and Betrayal is more of Dragonball to it.  Then there's a movie too, that's animated.  I think it is called Tokyo Burning.  It takes place before the mid and final arcs.

Samurai X is of course in a watch list as well. :)

The activity here is pleasing. Do continue until regular club activities resume.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Just now, Tr3vor said:

Probably was posted by bash at some point, but I'm gonna link it anyway.

http://www.animemaru.com/op-ed-wow-you-guys-really-will-watch-anything-we-make/

Posted literally 2 - 3 pages back lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

1 minute ago, MyInnerFred said:

Not surprised.

Read it again.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

2 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

and I'm still not sure if that's really what a KyoAni animator said or if the author just wrote that because he's salty or something...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 minute ago, TetraSky said:

and I'm still not sure if that's really what a KyoAni animator said or if the author just wrote that because he's salty or something...

I wouldn't count on it being real, since animemaru is basically the Onion of anime.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

1 minute ago, TetraSky said:

animemaru is a troll site. Posts articles on anime related topics making fun of stuff. 

Hmm fascinating, i just got paid for a program i made early 2015, got paid 60% back then and forgot about it, got paid 100% more, pretty happy. 

Not sure what to do with the extra funding, im seriously not used to seeing four digits in my bank account(excluding pennies of course)

I remember a long time ago i had a dream about just buying dakimakuras for all my family on diwali, my mother asked me if it is fine to put it in the washing machines.....

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

2 minutes ago, brownninja97 said:

Hmm fascinating, i just got paid for a program i made early 2015, got paid 60% back then and forgot about it, got paid 100% more, pretty happy. 

Not sure what to do with the extra funding, im seriously not used to seeing four digits in my bank account(excluding pennies of course)

I remember a long time ago i had a dream about just buying dakimakuras for all my family on diwali, my mother asked me if it is fine to put it in the washing machines.....

what was the program? and if you're able to how much in total did you make from that program?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

3 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

And more than one time lol

Edit: btw I started reading a few new mangas, if they're any good I'll put them in the suggestions thread (albeit most of them aren't really suitable for LTT, if you know what I mean *wink* *wink*)

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

3 hours ago, TetraSky said:

SZoA8GS.png

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

W aaa1538a8823fbad165fb7db7d7e1f07.jpgWatching Tokyo ESP and holy crap, its ghost busters. Where did Bill Murray go.

c1b75ee30c887805465289df7293f541.png

Now that guy from 300, oh it just gets better and better

Listen if you care.

7 hours ago, Crowes said:

-snip-

So it really is just a salty author impersonating... Thanks for informing me/us.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro