Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
13 hours ago, Typho said:

Lol, I was just going to start watching Cowboy Bebop also xD

just got a hold of the US BDs of that as well

7 hours ago, TheProfosist said:

Too small for your tastes? 27in 1440p is pretty standard, what would you rather have in the middle?

They're 27inch? They looked like 24"inch. What are the pannels in portrait?

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

New decals finally came for my 3DS XL. I am pleased. Now, where's the one for my phone?

Spoiler

10422314_1357456837613571_72912989916644

Spoiler

1012570_1357456820946906_242102023903706

Spoiler

946756_1357456800946908_7537037547801024

Also, anyone else looking to pick up Pokemon Sun/Moon?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

1 hour ago, HeathCliff said:

only pokemon games I have played are red, snap and statium so im a little behind in pokemon games

2 hours ago, HeathCliff said:

New decals finally came for my 3DS XL. I am pleased. Now, where's the one for my phone?

I think I will, but we'll see.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

3 hours ago, HeathCliff said:

Definitely. Haven't missed a mainline release yet and I don't plan on starting. Heck I've barely missed getting spin-off titles.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

7 hours ago, Crowes said:

They're 27inch? They looked like 24"inch. What are the pannels in portrait?

yep they are 27in

@Charger is right I guess I wrote too much...

3 hours ago, Charger said:

only pokemon games I have played are red, snap and statium so im a little behind in pokemon games

at least they were good ones

1 hour ago, TheProfosist said:

yep they are 24in

@Charger is right I guess I wrote too much...

So...

2 x 24", Landscape

2 x 27", Portrait

Or vice versa?

Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

12 minutes ago, Crowes said:

So...

2 x 24", Landscape

2 x 27", Portrait

Or vice versa?

did you read the actual post on the website? i even game specific monitor models.

24in 16:10 1920x1200 in portrait.

27in 16:9 2560x1440 in landscape

edit: maybe a typo, idk...

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

So, apparently if you have the first 2 borderlands games, and select the triple pack from the steam store you will be given The Pre-Sequel for less than 5 bucks.  I paid $4.80 by doing this. xD 

Lots of my group have been playing Borderlands thanks to that little hiccup of Steam's. Oh man.

---

Dropped Chobits. It started off as a nice show and then never went anywhere. I only got to episode 17, so do give me a shout if I should bother to pick it back up again; perhaps if there's some more about the darker side of Chii. Ah well.

Watching Rainbow as per Pandalf's request. Pretty good first episode. One of those shows where I really want to keep watching.

Rewatched Serial Experiments Lain, it still holds well in my list, it makes you question a lot of things in life, I like all the existentialism the series touches and  all the concepts this anime manage to show considering it aired in the late 90's, and  the ending felt right to me, definitely not for everyone but I would still recommend it.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

@valdyrgramr cool to see your getting a refund, though didnt you buy a bundle or something and only a part of it didnt work? if thats the case then whats gonna happen to the parts you activated? just curious. I just bought another $60 of stuff of g2a i bit ago lol. Shadow of mordor for daegon, Dead rising 2 for FinestRyeBread, and Strike vector the other day for Jacona i bought a buch of other stuff as well. Still no problems with g2a atm and ive bought over 150 dollars in stuff so far

Ill likely be doing a game give away in the coming months or so for the club.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

4 hours ago, Crowes said:

Dropped Chobits. It started off as a nice show and then never went anywhere. I only got to episode 17, so do give me a shout if I should bother to pick it back up again; perhaps if there's some more about the darker side of Chii. Ah well.

The manga's better. It's no masterpiece, but it's still a decent little read.

8 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

The manga's better. It's no masterpiece, but it's still a decent little read.

I personally liked chobits though it was one of my gateway into anime shows, but the dub was pretty bad lol 

does the manga offer anything new or is it just the the same stuff as the show?

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

http://www.animemaru.com/ryuuko-matoi-reveals-surprisingly-strong-feelings-about-video-games-over-twitter/

5 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

I personally liked chobits though it was one of my gateway into anime shows, but the dub was pretty bad lol 

does the manga offer anything new or is it just the the same stuff as the show?

It's a more complete version of the show's story that takes things a bit more seriously. I recall enjoying it more than the anime, which felt really shallow by comparison (not that the manga's deep, but at least it explores its topics well enough).

3 hours ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

http://www.animemaru.com/ryuuko-matoi-reveals-surprisingly-strong-feelings-about-video-games-over-twitter/

It's a more complete version of the show's story that takes things a bit more seriously. I recall enjoying it more than the anime, which felt really shallow by comparison (not that the manga's deep, but at least it explores its topics well enough).

Which is exactly what I wanted in the anime. It just seems to be a standstill though or the same circle-jerk.

Spoiler

Chii learns something. Hideki fucks up. Chii helps. Rinse and repeat.

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

What is this from?

*snip*

Pretty sure it's "Kore Wa Zombie desu ka?"

On a sidenote, has anyone here seen Rurouni Kenshin?

I have kept avoiding it but decided i was going to watch it 

yesterday.

I am wondering how it develops over the course of the show,

because as it stands it is one big, bad, cheap cliche that i can

barely stand to watch.. the voice acting, story, characters,

everything is so painfully generic. Being old does not excuse 

it.

5 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

Kore Wa Zombie desu ka?

dnOUL7L.png

qMNtlNl.png

kkhvoOl.gif

Just watched Summer Wars. Fuck, that was a good movie. What a rollercoaster! 

Spoiler

But fuck the guy who designed the AI. i know it's the AI's own will that messed up everything but the root all came down to the designer.

And the 2 main characters... c'mon, at least make out in the end... but i can deal with how they handled it. it was pretty cute

1 hour ago, Technicolors said:

Just watched Summer Wars. Fuck, that was a good movie. What a rollercoaster! 

Hidden Content

If you have to put something on that the kids can watch too, then I guess I could say that it's okay

VnwljRb.png?1

Error: 410

Anyone know what this is from?

15baa47ddaf9019cac5f243189fe31c6.jpg

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

On 10/21/2015 at 3:41 PM, helping said:

Oh wow

New GITS movie dub sounds and looks really good

The voice actor for Kusanagi in the Stand Alone Complex series is in there... LOL

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

6 hours ago, KRImSIN said:

Anyone know what this is from?

15baa47ddaf9019cac5f243189fe31c6.jpg

its from IdolM@ster 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com