Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 hour ago, FPSwithaWacomTablet said:

I'm wondering if this thread is galge-friendly...

Depends on what you mean by that. People talk about visual novels from time to time if that is what you are wondering. 

4 hours ago, DragonTamer1 said:

Given your name, I have to ask... do you really play FPS games with a Wacom?

It's surprisingly doable and fun to do. Just remember to set your tablet to "Mouse Mode" as "Tablet Mode" makes it act like a hyper-joystick.

4 hours ago, Charger said:

Depends on what you mean by that. People talk about visual novels from time to time if that is what you are wondering. 

Oh cool. I recently finished Gahkthun and it's surprisingly refreshing with the steampunk theme and linear storyline, compared to most high-school romance chuunige nowadays.

Your resident osu! player, destroyer of keyboards.

6 hours ago, helping said:

Also giving Gangsta another shot. After episode 1 it gets kinda okay. Episode 1 was deceptively bad. Aside from the pop-electrotrash OP, musical choice is decent.

Just be prepared for it to have no ending, given that Manglobe went bankrupt at the end of one cour.

28 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Just be prepared for it to have no ending, given that Manglobe went bankrupt at the end of one cour.

the manga should continue it

...right?

Error: 410

2 hours ago, FPSwithaWacomTablet said:

It's surprisingly doable and fun to do. Just remember to set your tablet to "Mouse Mode" as "Tablet Mode" makes it act like a hyper-joystick.

As someone who has tried playing cs with a wacom in normal tablet mode yes hyper joystick sounds correct but it is also a bitch to center so you stop spinning lol.

5 hours ago, KRImSIN said:

Bae 

Hidden Content

I really like that. Shame it's Windows 8l

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

18 hours ago, Crowes said:

I really like that. Shame it's Windows 8l

It's windows 10....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

4 hours ago, KRImSIN said:

It's windows 10....

I take it all back.

(I noticed the alck of the cortana bar and got worried...)

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

12 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

Are you calling me Rob Halford?

@Charger

Not even kidding...

56e20c9e5033e_falseadvertisingwin.JPG.21

Oooooohh that somehow seems familiar. YES, I waited for my phone like 2 weeks at least and in the end it never arrived from Amazon.es ! After that the price went from 273€ back to 299€ and then Asus won't even ship from Amazon.es to Finland it. Waiting for money... [Probably takes a while until the bank here gets the transaction]

Well I ordered Asus Zenfone Selfie [Black] Edition which is not normal color for 242€ from Amazon.fr. Now it at least is arriving, just need to hope that they won't lose it again :D

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

2 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

I will report you to the BBB as you are an American company

as an american I feel like saying no one gives a shit about the bbb

44 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Worked for me. xD 

it probably had little to nothing to do with that though they tend to have decent customer service not like valve which happens to have an F on bbb while amazon has an A+

45 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Worked for me. xD 

Bbb worked for me as well. Got my car fixed properly after an idiot backed into it with a golf cart. Repair shop did a shitty job and i reported them. They fixed it properly. This was a dealer ship as well.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

2 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Bbb worked for me as well. Got my car fixed properly after an idiot backed into it with a golf cart. Repair shop did a shitty job and i reported them. They fixed it properly. This was a dealer ship as well.

being my own repair shop I find threatening myself too not be effective lol

14 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Give me free repairs, or the BBB gunna get ya with the Kodak disc!

No the repair was covered by my bosses insurance the dealership took the money and did a shity job and lied about what they done and replaced. They put broken partson back on my car and said they were new. I called them out and they said it was my word against theirs. Contacted bbb. Essentially they commited insurance fraud. Once the bbb report came in they gave me a 5 day rental and fixed my car properly. After that report went it, it only took 2 days for them to contact me. I wasnt looking for free shit and i told them that. I just wanted my car fixed. Properly. Bot half assed.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

16 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

No, I want free repairs from @Charger.  

Oh, and to make you hate me more.  I won several entries into a raffle+bing credit, and just this morning I almost won 25k.

K sure you did, and i just inherited billions of dollars from a nigerian prince that turned out to be my long lost relative.

47 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I said I almost did.  I clicked the wrong box and lost it.  It was Bing's lucky 3s thing.

At least I get all dis.

lol a dominos order...

Rewatched some of Rebuild of Evangelion... It's so different than the original series, but so much the same. I'm not really sure if I like it.

6 hours ago, Charger said:

as an american I feel like saying no one gives a shit about the bbb

BBB?

Not barbeque :D? /jk

Btw forgot to mention that finished Sword of the Stranger movie today.

1h 30min. Simple, but solid story which was carried out pretty-well. Not much background story but movie is like 5 normal anime ep.

Action scenes were enjoyable and animations are good [2007 published]. I was going to nitpick about the "art" style because backgrounds are like paintings and blurry, but actually realized after watched movie that it's pretty "old" (in my category) xD. Somehow I still feel hmm.. something is missing. I didn't find the ending good besides badass action scenes. I feel that things happened and then suddenly wall appeared  and everything stopped, like that's it. Bad guys asses have been kicked and the 2 main character + dog are happy. No future things or smooth  endings. :D

Lol, I'm just writing random things so don't mind me ;)

Concept and production values are nice and all, but hot damn

ERASED plot is actual swiss cheese.

Episode 10 had DeathNote levels of "huh"

Dreadfully bad episode, jesus

I think this anime may have just murdered itself

The only way they can salvage this thing in my eyes is if

Spoiler

sensei is from the future too

otherwise this thing is probably one of the sloppiest anime I've ever watched

Error: 410

1 hour ago, helping said:

Concept and production values are nice and all, but hot damn

ERASED plot is actual swiss cheese.

Episode 10 had DeathNote levels of "huh"

Dreadfully bad episode, jesus

I think this anime may have just murdered itself

The only way they can salvage this thing in my eyes is if

Reveal hidden contents

sensei is from the future too

otherwise this thing is probably one of the sloppiest anime I've ever watched

and the sad thing is it is the only anime I have even seen someone say good things about this season lol

1 hour ago, Charger said:

and the sad thing is it is the only anime I have even seen someone say good things about this season lol

Then you haven't been paying attention :) The only traditionally "good" anime this season is the one about Rakugo. Erased is a thriller, and it sounds like it just broke itself for people who aren't just out for a nonsensical emotional ride.

Recently watched Black Lagoon and Psycho Pass. Loved Psycho Pass, Black Lagoon was pretty fun in a crazy action kind of way.

CPU - Ryzen 7 5800x3D |  GPU - RTX 3080 TUF OC | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570 | RAM - Patriot Viper Blackout 32GB 3200MHz | Case - InWin 805 | Boot Drive - Corsair MP600 PCIe 4.0  Storage - 2 x 1TB SSD's & 1 500GB SSD | PSU - Seasonic Focus Gold 1000w | Display - ASUS TUF VG27WQ Curved 1440P 165Hz | Cooling - ASUS TUF LC240 AIO + 5 aRGB Fans