Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
5 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

Well, my lil brother is trying to piss me off.  So, I'm port blocking, and search restricting stuff for his computer.  CS:GO will be blocked, Shrek will be blocked, Vegan will be blocked, and my dad doesn't care much.  On the bright side!  He'll be getting his homework done.

tumblr_m82iicuyT41r1ep3ao1_500_large.gif

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

ugh im bored. 

have some games

TRV0P-GEJ8T-44ZRN

TTRGI-LJ7CL-MHGDC

TLBII-VH4HX-DNVNI

TJ75D-CAVT7-K9LLI

TQ90K-J8CDJ-FARA3

TQWY9-J895H-YXNZF

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Finished watching the second season of Code Geass last night. I like the ending they went through with. But I think that I prefer the overall story of the first season, it just had a better flow.

16 minutes ago, GlassBomb said:

Finished watching the second season of Code Geass last night. I like the ending they went through with. But I think that I prefer the overall story of the first season, it just had a better flow.

Indeed. As fun as it is, the second season relies a little to heavily on super-mechs that make tactics useless.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

18 minutes ago, GlassBomb said:

weird you think that, I liked season 2 more.

Was one of those rollercoasters where it goes faster and faster the long you stay.

Ending was decently done, but I'd wish they didn't add that slight ambiguity at the end. People keep talking about that shit even after the writers/studio flat out said no.

First one or two Akito movies were good, but I think the ones following were kinda "meh"

not much to look forward to.

The power creep in R2 was a bit annoying. Akito kinda pulls it back a bit but they go for cinematic "action movie" style fighting and artificially imposed camera.

Error: 410

Just now, helping said:

weird you think that, I liked season 2 more.

Was one of those rollercoasters where it goes faster and faster the long you stay.

Ending was decently done, but I'd wish they didn't add that slight ambiguity at the end. People keep talking about that shit even after the writers/studio flat out said no.

First one or two Akito movies were good, but I think the ones following were kinda "meh"

not much to look forward to.

I just thought that the first season was a lot more thought out. It was all held in one location, pacing and everything was a whole lot better as well.

Where as the second season was all over the place (literally events happening all over the world), making it more confusing to keep track of what's happening at that certain place. I preferred the ending of season 2, because you know, it was more of a proper ending. And I liked knowing some of the backstory behind C.C. But overall I just found it less engaging to watch. Winning battles became all about "We have the better stuff!" instead of "We did stuff better!".

But it's a good series as a whole. And my third time watching it. Up next for me? I have plans to rewatch Evangelion with a friend of mine later this week. Will be his first time watching it.

Well its time for spoilers for "And Yet the Town Moves". I would say shit vaguely like I usually do, but just doing that would ruin it for anyone who wants to watch the show. Well it won't ruin the show, but it would ruin a part that I liked. So I'm just gonna blow the whole thing up in a spoiler tag.

Spoiler

The last episode has more feels than Plastic Memories, the show people claim to have cried about on the first episode. Seriously, in this SoL style show and shit, for the main character to be killed is kinda impressive. Well she doesn't die, but put in the ICU and wasn't going to recover. Of course based on the kind of show it is, she does live, so whatever. The thing that got me is that in this silly little show out of literally no where, she is hit by a truck, sent to heaven and sees all the other characters suffer. That's kinda fucked up for this show. I was expecting some nonsense. I guess in a way it reminds me of how death can be so sudden in real life. Like how you could possibly be the MC of a silly SoL show or something and BAM. hit by car. The end. No build up, no drama, just rekt. Like the part where she actually gets hit lasts like a half a second, no slow mo drama bullshit. 

Fucking brutal. not in a gore way, but its like the show slaps you in the face and is like, real life bitch.

I don't really get all teary eyed or anything while watching movies or shows, but when I saw the crazy old maid lady crying, I kinda got choked up.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

58 minutes ago, GlassBomb said:

I just thought that the first season was a lot more thought out. It was all held in one location, pacing and everything was a whole lot better as well.

Where as the second season was all over the place (literally events happening all over the world), . Winning battles became all about "We have the better stuff!" instead of "We did stuff better!".

I kinda liked that aspect, they base Akito on that entire concept with the movies taking place on the western front.

The way I see it, is they kept the battles in there but shifted the focus away from fighting and more towards "politics" and drama. Personally I liked it, gave it a different taste compared to R1.

happened to be around a book store today, I know it is hard to believe that they are still out there, and I picked up Animal Farm and Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep so I now have some reading to do if I ever get around to it that is.

887db844b09bdae7b45a8846526dde9a.png

This guy, this guy fucking knows.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

dimension W chasing the dreams of moe robots

I think this would have been more entertaining had it been energy crisis in general and not conflict sprung from some arbitrary "technology" harvesting the power from some recently discovered dimension.

seems entertaining, background story seems... stupid.

lmaoo :D

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

2 hours ago, helping said:

dimension W chasing the dreams of moe robots

I think this would have been more entertaining had it been energy crisis in general and not conflict sprung from some arbitrary "technology" harvesting the power from some recently discovered dimension.

seems entertaining, background story seems... stupid.

Couldn't take it for long. Too bland and pointless. Lame characters. Storytelling ability of a bad 90's comic.

38 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

@That_Random_Guy

I ended up winning the comic bento giveaway since someone didn't respond in 72 hours to the staff. xD 

I also won bing credit and entrance into a raffle for a fitness band from Microsoft.  That's 4 giveaways in one month. xD 

I have won 1. In a year at least.

Blarg

9 hours ago, Belgarionbg said:

lmaoo :D

The fuckn slut.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

3 minutes ago, Tr3vor said:

PSA

giphy.gif

amazing , not even mad.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

faa900c3143397986471628162_700wa_0.gif

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Short story: Watched Fate/Zero and s2. Enjoyed, but s2 ending was bit confusingo.O

Main point: I realized that Durarara has become sooo bad. @BashZeStampeedo pointed about this iiin s2 or s3? Anyways, I am have been watching Durarara!!x2 Ketsu [Watched 4 ep. and struggled today with ep. 5. Probably going to finish for the sake of the first good season.] which doesn't have anything that resembles an "interesting" story whatsoever. Just some gang things where punks challenge each other and bunch of random and meaningless things happening. This is not a controlled "chaos" anymore. I don't see like any chance that the story writer can pull every part back and make it logical when nearing the end. Nothing else to say xD

... Well pretty hyped up because we tried today Highschool diploma hats >

kulta-suomi.jpg

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

6 minutes ago, Typho said:

Short story: Watched Fate/Zero and s2. Enjoyed, but s2 ending was bit confusingo.O

Main point: I realized that Durarara has become sooo bad. @BashZeStampeedo pointed about this iiin s2 or s3? Anyways, I am have been watching Durarara!!x2 Ketsu [Watched 4 ep. and struggled today with ep. 5. Probably going to finish for the sake of the first good season.] which doesn't have anything that resembles an "interesting" story whatsoever. Just some gang things where punks challenge each other and bunch of random and meaningless things happening. This is not a controlled "chaos" anymore. I don't see like any chance that the story writer can pull every part back and make it logical when nearing the end. Nothing else to say xD

... Well pretty hyped up because we tried today Highschool diploma hats >

if an anime turns bad just give up on it... its better that way.

3 minutes ago, Charger said:

if an anime turns bad just give up on it... its better that way.

I honestly feel this way xD

Now I am just praying in corner that something  "good" will happen and they will miraculously make it very good  or ... at least decent  :D. /no offense to any believer.

Only reason why I keep watching it ;) Now I just need to get super-bored first so I can continue.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

On 3/8/2016 at 4:07 PM, BashZeStampeedo said:

Couldn't take it for long. Too bland and pointless. Lame characters. Storytelling ability of a bad 90's comic.

meh, it's not hitting me yet

only two characters so far really

sat through 3 eps and it seems "k" so far

I'm not really understanding the main point of the story with coils and illegal coils and shit

seems like a problem that they're inventing

like i'm not really sure why this is a thing or something worth centering a plot on top of

Also giving Gangsta another shot. After episode 1 it gets kinda okay. Episode 1 was deceptively bad. Aside from the pop-electrotrash OP, musical choice is decent.

I'm wondering if this thread is galge-friendly...

Your resident osu! player, destroyer of keyboards.

59 minutes ago, FPSwithaWacomTablet said:

I'm wondering if this thread is galge-friendly...

Given your name, I have to ask... do you really play FPS games with a Wacom?

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit