Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
11 hours ago, helping said:

nekogurui

it's hilarious but it's kinda high level, terrible for casuals

discord is giant chat room

hm might check that manga out.

also Discord looks pretty cool. Is there an anime club - heaven society server or channel?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

15 hours ago, helping said:

Also, Konosuba ep 7 and 8 were decent, 7 being better. Seems overall pretty decent.

Honestly, I'm mainly just watching it for Megumin. 

LN is pretty good though.

13 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

Well, that was weird.   o.O  My computer randomly made a weird sound.  Thought it was fan coil whine buzz at first from the azza/super flower PSU.  But, that wasn't the source of the problem.  The system speaker on the mobo started making a really loud beeping sound/glitched.  Restarted it then it went away.  WTF?

Somewhat relevant. 

3 hours ago, ManOfDisguise said:

hm might check that manga out.

also Discord looks pretty cool. Is there an anime club - heaven society server or channel?

https://discord.gg/0l79kqWcHsZh4Qjn

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

1 hour ago, HeathCliff said:

Thanks! :)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

iAVD5IP.jpg

*_*"

Is this a thing in USA?

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

I think it might be, however last I checked it was not from any respectable part of the US.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

I`m hoping to be fake. Otherwise this will talk very bad for the black part of usa citizens. X_X

----

I`m watching this now

now I want him to try within this ambient temp condition

21YcJ77.jpg

I bet that the whole water cooling will fail to do its job entirely.

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Hang on a minute here.

Erased is okay so far, but it has a few plot holes and some weird character interactions.

If they don't address some of the glaring issues, I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

Error: 410

1 hour ago, MyInnerFred said:
9 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

On a side note.  My gant mouse pad is here.  Paid 13.99 for it. xD  My new anime boxset, King of the Hill Season 3, is here too.

Nice. This is kind of off topic but is Discord now where the discussion from this thread will primarily be held? Chatted there today and I gotta say Discord is a quite nice app really liking it. Also I don't know why it's only letting me post like this and I wanted to delete a reply/quote box but it kept putting it there I don't know why :/

Specs of my PC:

Ok now I can post normally. So Discord is where most of the discussion for this thread is now? I quite like it at Discord and it's nice and fast since it's in form of a chat room. Just wondering what's gona happen to this thread

Specs of my PC:

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

We still talk about anime here.  I'm balacing through KOTH, not an anime, and starting Ghastly Prince Enma Burning Up, an anime.

Ok but I'm guessing the thread will go quite slower as it has been for some days now. 

Specs of my PC:

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

People get busy.

ye

Specs of my PC:

23 hours ago, ManOfDisguise said:

One thread on the discussion board doubted the hype, arguing that the soon to air anime has yet to prove itself again recent anime like One Punch Man and Boku Dake ga Inai Machi. As of press time, the lone reply to the thread read, “Boku Dake ga Inai Machi? What’s that?

Ok so they take the incredibely overrated OPM as an actual contender to be one of the best anime of all time and don't even know what Boku Dake is? And the anime hasn't even aired and is already higher than Stein's Gate and number 1...k den. That list is a big joke

Bear in mind that's a joke news site :)

1 hour ago, helping said:

Hang on a minute here.

Erased is okay so far, but it has a few plot holes and some weird character interactions.

If they don't address some of the glaring issues, I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

Don't get your hopes up. It's a thriller, so once the spell is broken it's almost guaranteed to be all downhill. Sounds like it's already broken for you, so...

Just now, BashZeStampeedo said:

Bear in mind that's a joke news site :)

That's good to hear they almost made me angry :P

Btw speaking of Erased, anyone know how long the anime is supposed to be? I know the manga ended with 44 chapters. Is the anime going to have 12 episodes or is it gona go for longer? If it's gona have 12 I will stay with the anime till the end. If more I will hop on the manga because the suspense is killing meee

Specs of my PC:

37 minutes ago, ManOfDisguise said:

Ok now I can post normally. So Discord is where most of the discussion for this thread is now? I quite like it at Discord and it's nice and fast since it's in form of a chat room. Just wondering what's gona happen to this thread

Not exactly, it's has however taken activity off the main page. About 90% of the active members are on there now. 

BTW all club activities are now on hold until I finish this PC build. Sooooo weekly discussions are inactive for now.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Just now, MyInnerFred said:

Not exactly, it's has however taken activity off the main page. About 90% of the active members are on there now. 

BTW all club activities are now on hold until I finish this PC build. Sooooo weekly discussions are inactive for now.

Yea I can see why, Discord is a really nice thing to have. I think I will be there a lot as well. 

Specs of my PC:

What is the big deal with discord. It's just a bunch of shitposting getting moved out of the thread and into this application instead. I don't come to this thread for the off-topic shitposting. So that suits me fine, but I won't go over there and indulge in it.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

2 minutes ago, Avericious said:

What is the big deal with discord. It's just a bunch of shitposting getting moved out of the thread and into this application instead. I don't come to this thread for the off-topic shitposting. So that suits me fine, but I won't go over there and indulge in it.

From the chat I've been in today it wasn't just shit posting we discussed anime, movies, games and other irl stuff, yes sometimes we fk around and post random pics,memes and whatnot but it's defintely not just shitposting.

Specs of my PC:

20 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Doesn't Charger have control of the list too?

more then a few of us do but turns out we all developed lives (jobs) and don't get around to doing it as much lol

59 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Have you added any of my suggestions yet?

i dont think I have added anything in months but someone else was messing with it since then.

4 hours ago, Belgarionbg said:

I`m hoping to be fake. Otherwise this will talk very bad for the black part of usa citizens. X_X

----

I`m watching this now

now I want him to try within this ambient temp condition

21YcJ77.jpg

I bet that the whole water cooling will fail to do its job entirely.

I don't know if this is just being stupid or not but, seriously, what a stupid video. Maybe it's common to think that, "hey, wait, my GPU is outputting less heat" as if your components being at a consistently low operating temperature somehow means that their actual output temp is changed, but in reality, i dont think it is. Your GPU, CPU, and whatever the fuck else, are all outputting exactly the same amount of heat, these devices are just taking it away from the source faster, allowing it to operate at a lower one.  Aforementioned component still got that hot, even if for the briefest of seconds; and that heat was stil transported to the rear of the case, or the rads, whateer.

It's like having a couple of shitty fans versus genuine air conditioning. Say, the sun, for example, is still casting the same UV rays or whatever, and the room is still heating up the same, it's just that the air conditioning is removing it from the enviroment at a faster pace than those shitty fans. The room was that temperature regardless.

So, back to the video; this heat is still being dispersed into the room, regardless of whether it's air cooling or water cooling, so of course they're both going to heat the room up the same.. idk, maybe im talking nonsense.

3 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

Probably a troll page, and no it is not a thing in the US.  Only attention whores do this sorta thing.

On a side note.  My giant mouse pad is here.  Paid 13.99 for it. xD 

56dc876a53567_mousepad.jpg.b26c0e50adb04

My new anime boxset, King of the Hill Season 3, is here too.

I really want one of those. Any suggestions?

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

6 minutes ago, Crowes said:

I don't know if this is just being stupid or not but, seriously, what a stupid video.

Same.

I read that thumbnail and was like

wow

just

really must be running dry on ideas

11 minutes ago, helping said:

Same.

wow

just

The thing is, and no offence to them or anything, It doesn't feel LinusTechTips entertainment at heart, it feels like I'm wasting my time watching this video that has no real meaning to anyone who has a basic understanding of how temperature works.

They could've built an absolute monster to output as much heat as actually possible (to a general consumer) and still remain stable; show the worst case scenario to say that for those of us who have more heat-efficient processors, we're way off from even achieving what they did in their video. Like they used to do.

8 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I think he just does this to answer questions that are asked by random audience members.

It wasn't worth the time I spent on the video... he could've explained it in the space of ten minutes on a WAN show or something.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

31 minutes ago, helping said:

Same.

wow

just

I have thought that for a lot of the recent videos they have done.  Like the new one on vessel where they warm pizza over a computer... does that really need a video?

well, Gundam Wing was kinda boring. Tried to sit 3 eps. Main pair were really not likeable, and I have enough content stockpiled to be really picky. Dropped.

I did like the dude with the mask (who seems to be the antagonist of some sorts?) seemed like an interesting character. A decently made matter-of-fact style opposing villain/antag. i.e. not a james style bad guy that many anime stick with.

Gundam 08th MS team seems quite decent after one episode though.