Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
17 minutes ago, ManOfDisguise said:

Yeah I haven't watched the anime in a long time(only to check if the fillers are gone). I would still like to see the final Naruto vs Sasuke fight animated, but if Studio Dipshit will animate it then it won't be good. The fillers though, wtf...last year there were 8, EIGHT cannon episodes of Shippuden. I don't know the exact number now but I think last time I checked 46% of Shippuden is filler(maybe even 50% now) and a similar percentage when it comes to Naruto(PTS, before Shippuden)

ya so much filler and I watched it all, well until they wouldn't finish that god damn fight with madara and said fuck this and finished the last 50 or so chapters of the manga

Just now, Charger said:

ya so much filler and I watched it all, well until they wouldn't finish that god damn fight with madara and said fuck this and finished the last 50 or so chapters of the manga

yea i feel ya, when I first watched naruto some years back on tv there were times where it was filler after filler and i kept watching, at first i didn't know what "filler" and "canon" really meant and how they differentiated so I guess I more or less thought I was watching the main story.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

12 minutes ago, ManOfDisguise said:

yea i feel ya, when I first watched naruto some years back on tv there were times where it was filler after filler and i kept watching, at first i didn't know what "filler" and "canon" really meant and how they differentiated so I guess I more or less thought I was watching the main story.

well done filler should blend into the main story and be good however badly done filler is annoying and pisses most people off lol

m8...

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Wow, it's been a while since I had a chance to even read some manga.

Tomo-chan's a Girl! (c256-265). decent.
Hope the latest build-up here leads to some fun, but the stuff about measurements was pretty darn stale. Fun enough to see a side of Carol that makes her feel like one of the gang, but not really worth much more than that.

Actually, I'm... manga (c114). decent.
Not bad. They managed to be cute and not shy away from actual relationship stuff, though the comedy was pretty basic for this series. If only the punishment game was more creative or had some kind of payoff too, it might have felt more "complete". But hey, the needs of the cliffhanger outweighs the need for comedy, I guess.

Boku no Hero Academia (c80). good.
Well, the obvious twist was finally dealt here, though it was pretty lazy how they handled it. I'm still underwhelmed by the lineup of villains on display in this manga, so I hope they improve in that regard. I just hope they manage to avoid being too obvious and boring with the story-points here, because so far they've been able to keep it marginally entertaining in that regard. It would be a shame if this manga only had pedestrian ideas handled more or less competently... it's just not quite "rule of cool" or "larger than life" enough to get away with that in the long run.

Mahou Tsukai no Yome (c26). mediocre.
Dafuk? An anti-drug message in THIS manga, of all things? That's incredibly lame, not to mention pathetic in how it felt more on the side of 80's anti-drug propaganda than anything with actual sincerity behind it. I'm disappoint, and there really wasn't much else to this manga besides boring stuff about Chise going to buy lame a Christmas gift and befriending Alice. I'd much rather have just had a chapter about the centaur postman. I hope this was just a one-off failure, and not a sign that they're going to take this subject matter too seriously in the future... they have demonstrated no chops for it whatsoever.

Seitokai Yakuindomo (c365). decent.
Standard SyD, with a chuckler but also a groaner.

On 2/18/2016 at 1:34 PM, Charger said:

its a common problem that happens with cherry switches and probably clones. It isn't really viewed as a problem by keyboard manufactures and not really something I can tell you how to fix. https://deskthority.net/wiki/Ping Maybe @TheProfosist knows a way other then replacing the switch...

The Filco Ping was a huge thing on GH back in the day (pre r00tw0rm)

and nope maybe replacing just the spring?

2 hours ago, TheProfosist said:

replacing the spring is kind of only a decent option on custom boards. If you have to remove the switch you may as well just replace the full switch.

5 hours ago, TheProfosist said:

i didnt know until today that you can custom make a mechanical keyboard urself. getting the parts probably gonna be the worst part for me lol but damn it looks good and i would love to have the green switch!

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Just now, Zackfoo said:

i didnt know until today that you can custom make a mechanical keyboard urself. getting the parts probably gonna be the worst part for me lol but damn it looks good and i would love to have the green switch!

you must not hang out in this thread much then lol

this is what I'm typing on right now 

Spoiler

lN0Em2k.jpg

and my old keyboard before i made this one 

0oNly33.jpg

4 hours ago, Charger said:

Reveal hidden contents

lN0Em2k.jpg

0oNly33.jpg

lol didn't notice the hex head escape key the first time I saw that pic. 

Nice touch.

60% + numpad is becoming more and more attractive to me, however it's hard to find a commercial combo that matches nicely with one another.

5962449ad7e6780d4e250eb539fd4d59.jpg

damn higurashi, only 3 minutes in and they are already talking about man sausages. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

6 hours ago, Charger said:

seems this thread is finally starting to slow down again

hrd5J9a.gif

perhaps itscuz i havent postede here in ages ? ;P (jk)

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

10 hours ago, Zackfoo said:

no not really... get them from the community or from places like TechKeys, Massdrop, and other places.

10 hours ago, Charger said:

Reveal hidden contents

lN0Em2k.jpg

0oNly33.jpg

lol well I havnt been around much so maybe its slowed down. Tapatalk isnt connecting to this forum again and at the moment I can be bothered to find out if its me or the forum.

I did actually just today post a few pics of one of my favorite boards.

https://goo.gl/piQoea | https://goo.gl/HGtVgy

Link to my photo repository the KMAC 2 for those who are not twitter inclined http://goo.gl/NpH2aX

Wouldn't mind typing on a new board myself actually @Charger ;)

22 minutes ago, TheProfosist said:

Wouldn't mind typing on a new board myself actually @Charger ;)

seems I have a lack of motivation at the moment. I know I need to do that but can never seem to force myself too. I do have 2 days off work but I think I'm going to get called in seeing as a guy broke a few toes(I guess a customer managed to knock over a bunch of 2x6 off a cart onto his foot when he was helping him load) today so I don't think he will be working for a bit.

7 minutes ago, Charger said:

seems I have a lack of motivation at the moment. I know I need to do that but can never seem to force myself too. I do have 2 days off work but I think I'm going to get called in seeing as a guy broke a few toes(I guess a customer managed to knock over a bunch of 2x6 off a cart onto his foot when he was helping him load) today so I don't think he will be working for a bit.

i seriously know how that can be. I have run into that with both building boards and Anthrax back when 7.0 fell apart. Been doing dang good recently and I actually have time being that they are giving me next to no hours at work. if you want to talk or something let me know.

Oh and seriously sucks for that dude!

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

Ya know, my system has been thermal throttling lately.  Yes, my 4790k is OCed.  I'm not removing the OC fully, but I went into the bios.  God damn!   4.7 is no longer doable. :/  It was idling at 47c on a liquid cooer.  So, it was probably pushy like 80 something under load in game.    I dropped it down to 4.5GHz while keeping the voltage at stock, and lowering all the additional threads down to stock while the 4790k's actual cores are running at 4.5.  For now, I'm going to let it cool down/only doing light tasks.

Sounds like something broke on the liquid cooler. I have the gpu and cpu on the same loop. 420 rad with the cpu at 4.7ghz and I reach 55c on load playing games. amd cpu also.

Blarg

15 hours ago, Charger said:

Reveal hidden contents

lN0Em2k.jpg

0oNly33.jpg

yup. not that often hahaha maybe now i will. Where to get the parts tho i feel like making one my own now lol

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

8 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

No, it's an AIO, not a custom loop.  The cooler is fine, but I was pushing it too high for the AIO.  It seems to be staying around 72ish at full load @ 4.5.

Aio. Custom. Should make much difference other than radiator size and how well the block is mounted. How long have you been running 4.7?

Blarg

On 3/2/2016 at 0:05 PM, Charger said:

seems this thread is finally starting to slow down again

That's because Discord has taken the throne. 

Anyway... club members who have knowledge in networking and security cameras please take a gander here and see if you can help me figure out whats wrong.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

24 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

That's because Discord has taken the throne. 

Anyway... club members who have knowledge in networking and security cameras please take a gander here and see if you can help me figure out whats wrong.... 

ya i have not really be on discord so i wouldnt know that lol