Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
4 hours ago, KRImSIN said:

Skyrim mods are 8/8

cabbbae9243ff5dc5f62de9b05cba4ab.jpg

reminds me of that time I installed some realism mods and started the game with the alternate start mod too

spent like 10 minutes, quite literally, poking around in a dark room from a prompt because I couldn't fucking see. Had to google it to make sure my game wasn't busted. It was fine, it was just really dark.
?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

4 hours ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Well, five different types of plates, three of cutlery, and many different bowls and cups and glasses.

I don't know

I just can't figure out what they were thinking during episode 6.

You should watch it, objectively it's actually astounding. It's like you can almost feel the director squirm.

It gave me flashbacks of E&M physics where I wrote a lab on something I completely did not understand.

Error: 410

Just now, helping said:

I don't know

I just can't figure out what they were thinking during episode 6.

You should watch it, objectively it's actually astounding. It's like you can almost feel the director squirm.

It gave me flashbacks of E&M physics where I wrote a lab on something I completely did not understand.

Sure, I guess I could do that sometime. Might not get to it over the next few days, though, as I'm being kept pretty busy and unable to read manga/watch anime.

That's better.

51cd6ac2607c622addafcddf9f71bae0.jpg

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

8 hours ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Must be nice to be able to change your wallpaper when you feel like it.

Its hard af to find one that fits my res or looks good cropped.

Reveal hidden contents

7680x1440 with 1080 top screen ftw though

20160225_141214.thumb.jpg.96afa417d3ea78

Nice I really like that!

Spoiler

aRh8R8q.png

Screw looking at this forum it looks like trash. My 4chan rice is pretty nice so we'll look at that instead.

1 hour ago, KRImSIN said:

That's better.

Adjust the gamma. It is way too high.

=====================

I've been watching Shinsekai Yori and its amazing. I love the art style.

The earlier episodes had a Lord Of the Rings feel to them and I liked that a lot. Also the OST reminds me a lot of the one from lord of the rings.

And then when you actually start thinking about the society they live in things start getting really deep. I'm 10 episodes in and have loved every episode other then the first two which were a bit slow.

Other then that I'm not going to be on this forum very often if at all anymore. The rest of the forum is cancer and most of the people I actually cared about in this thread have left. And on top of that its no secret that this whole update made the site into a buggy piece of shit. And this is supposedly a tech site. I guess this is what happens when the guy its named after doesn't really know much of anything about tech and instead spends his time shilling his gaymer swag and acting like a pretentious asshole.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

37 minutes ago, Opask said:

Other then that I'm not going to be on this forum very often if at all anymore. The rest of the forum is cancer and most of the people I actually cared about in this thread have left. And on top of that its no secret that this whole update made the site into a buggy piece of shit. And this is supposedly a tech site. I guess this is what happens when the guy its named after doesn't really know much of anything about tech and instead spends his time shilling his gaymer swag and acting like a pretentious asshole.

Will you still be on another forum, like the Discord channel?

3 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Will you still be on another forum, like the Discord channel?

Probably not. As for discord I have already given many reasons why I don't like it. For instance their business model. They have no way to stay afloat and odds are they will eventually have to start charging a fee or go the windows way of displaying ads absolutely everywhere and selling loads of user data. Its not open and as far as I know you can't host your own instance of it using their API so they will eventually have to do something to recoup the cost.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

8 minutes ago, Opask said:

Probably not. As for discord I have already given many reasons why I don't like it. For instance their business model. They have no way to stay afloat and odds are they will eventually have to start charging a fee or go the windows way of displaying ads absolutely everywhere and selling loads of user data. Its not open and as far as I know you can't host your own instance of it using their API so they will eventually have to do something to recoup the cost.

Aw, that's a pity. And just as this thread's become more stable, too. Well, don't be a complete stranger!

1 hour ago, Opask said:

Hidden Content

Adjust the gamma. It is way too high.

I don't know how to ;-;

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

17 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

@Opask

Are you ready for the deal of a life time?  It will cost you 400-500 bucks though.  What I have is so amazing it's just amazing.  If you are ready for this miracle then PM me.  

/jk

But, ya I'm thinking of seling my 280x crossfire that's binned for around that.  Any suggestions on how/where to sell them?

Haha, nope. You know how many canuckbucks that is. Its like a lot.

Though I am going to be selling my fury X. Way OP for anything I am even remotely interested in.

Gonna probably just get a non-x 390 and buy an x220 thinkpad.

8 minutes ago, KRImSIN said:

I don't know how to ;-;

I haven't messed around with ENBs or skyrim for that matter in a few months so I can't really help.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Girovdeadpool

Also, I might do my own and add Demon Lord Dante, Flames of Recca, and 2 seasons of Yu Yu Hakusho.

If we can make a Plex server and share whatever we can, we can get a pretty legit semi-private anime streaming thing going.

;)

(Also, invite sent)

COMIC SANS

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

Eh, change my mind. 

I don't like plex.  For reasons.  I'll leave it at that.  

89d0259294.jpg

COMIC SANS

Just read the latest One Piece chapter. Pot shots at the Naruto series like it's nobody's business. I love it.

I have never had such a fucking bi-polar relationship with an anime, omg fuck ERASED i love it too much.

Cpu:

18 hours ago, TopWargamer said:

808ef94954.jpg

Enjoy!

sounds like you need a few pointers

go bother vitalius for the file structure list, you need to bin the specials to S00EXX or make a S0/additional season folder for them.

though, mine will sometimes randomly stop playblack as if the file ended there. doubt I can find a clear answer online.

18 hours ago, DragonTamer1 said:

So I've got it installed on my media PC (link in sig) and it seems to recognize about 80% of my videos. On my phone I've got the Plex app and I've signed in but when I try to stream from the server it plays for a minute and then stops.

u have to pay for the app

Gintama had a few decently funny things in it, but I can't see myself getting to 300 episodes, let alone 30.

Fell asleep last night going through an episode of phantom world

working as intended

2 hours ago, helping said:

sounds like you need a few pointers

go bother vitalius for the file structure list, you need to bin the specials to S00EXX or make a S0/additional season folder for them.

That's exactly what I did though. HAMA isn't fetching the meta data for them though. I'll try the extra season folder though and see if that works. 

EDIT: @helping @Vitalius 

I found out what the issue was. HAMA/AniDB literally didn't have the metadata, or well, it wasn't showing up in Plex, even when using the match feature. To fix this I had to install the MyAnimeList.net agent and anything that wasn't coming up through HAMA is now coming up through MAL. Problem solved.

afc7e867d7.jpg

COMIC SANS

@helping

Remember regarding Plex storage naming scheme: The folders are just there for organization on your part.

You could dump every show into a single "TV Shows" folder if you wanted, but only if you name them right.

For example: Adventure Time - S01E01 will be fine because it has all the info the metadata agent need to correctly get the info for the show. 

As long as they are named like that, you are good.

Here's the plex naming convention page: https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/categories/200028098-Media-Preparation

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

4 hours ago, KRImSIN said:

I have never had such a fucking bi-polar relationship with an anime, omg fuck ERASED i love it too much.

that show is a roller coaster for the damn feels , frigging love it tho

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

2 hours ago, Vitalius said:

@helping

Remember regarding Plex storage naming scheme: The folders are just there for organization on your part.

You could dump every show into a single "TV Shows" folder if you wanted, but only if you name them right.

For example: Adventure Time - S01E01 will be fine because it has all the info the metadata agent need to correctly get the info for the show. 

As long as they are named like that, you are good.

Here's the plex naming convention page: https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/categories/200028098-Media-Preparation

yeah i know

i remembered his thing was already set up with a maze of folders from last time I poked around on his server

i wonder how this is not censored yet (i'm glade its not), maybe its an Nintendo thing 

maxresdefault.jpg

i mean the censored small shit like 

18mh2vvu82yrtjpg.jpg

nintendo-not-brave-enough.jpg

lives on

BAKABT