Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
3 minutes ago, Charger said:

Random question but does anyone have any recommendations for dystopian themed books? For some reason I tend to like the and have read a few like 1984, brave new world, we, the time machine, Fahrenheit 451, the road,

is the city of ember one? 

46 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

is the city of ember one? 

22 minutes ago, Charger said:

Maybe... I dont know what the book is I would have to look into it.

Read that book many years ago, can confirm is a good book. 

UzM2LPA.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

6 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

Omg have you guys seen the new MAL anime/manga list formats? Looks sooo much nicer.

Mine (dark theme, but there's a few others) - http://myanimelist.net/animelist/TopWargamer

Wait you weren't using a theme? They took design elements from what looks like the 3 most popular ones and added it to their site.
Its nice but I didn't really change at all lol.

Random other thought: I don't have comic sans installed so your sig is just my browsers default.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Just now, Opask said:

Wait you weren't using a theme? They took design elements from what looks like the 3 most popular ones and added it to their site.
Its nice but I didn't change at all lol.

I was not aware of this. The only fiddling I did with the now "classic" anime list design was add a background photo.

Random other thought: I don't have comic sans installed so your sig is just my browsers default.

You're breaking my heart.

COMIC SANS

2 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

I was not aware of this. The only fiddling I did with the now "classic" anime list design was add a background photo.

You're breaking my heart.

Yep you could set your own custom CSS or just edit the fonts and colors on the old one. But it looks like you can still switch it back and set a custom CSS if you want.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

13 hours ago, Laputacake said:

Btifenix make the best cases bitch

Bitfenix is not welcome in a forum environment

tumblr_n4c5odR4Kk1ruu2j5o1_500.png

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

1 hour ago, brownninja97 said:

Bitfenix is not welcome in a forum environment

What's wrong with Bitfenix?

Steve

1 minute ago, Laputacake said:

What's wrong with Bitfenix?

nothing, i was just looking for a reason to post the not welcome in a school environment thing.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Just now, brownninja97 said:

nothing, i was just looking for a reason to post the not welcome in a school environment thing.

Hmm. I may be in a slight dilemma. I thought EVGA was gonna send me a 770 back but it seems im getting a 970 but I kinda bought a 290X reference to replace the 770. What do.

Steve

Just now, Laputacake said:

Hmm. I may be in a slight dilemma. I thought EVGA was gonna send me a 770 back but it seems im getting a 970 but I kinda bought a 290X reference to replace the 770. What do.

well the 970 or the 290x, whichever is less powerful.

Listen if you care.

Just now, Laputacake said:

Fuck the 290X?

use lube.

What i meant to say, sell the weaker one.

Listen if you care.

Just now, brownninja97 said:

use lube.

What i meant to say, sell the weaker one.

Hmm, well the 970 is faster in some games but stutters if you push it too hard but it is the FTW+ but the 290X is a sapphire reference and. Well, Which is weaker?

Steve

1 minute ago, Laputacake said:

Hmm, well the 970 is faster in some games but stutters if you push it too hard but it is the FTW+ but the 290X is a sapphire reference and. Well, Which is weaker?

don't feed them for a few days and put them in a cage

Error: 410

16 minutes ago, Laputacake said:

I think they are about at the same level. One may be better for the games you tend to play so you may want to look into that.

Just now, Charger said:

I think they are about at the same level. One may be better for the games you tend to play so you may want to look into that.

I think I might try each out and see which gives me the most FPS but im edging to the 970 cus EVGA is bae.

Steve

10 minutes ago, Laputacake said:

I think I might try each out and see which gives me the most FPS but im edging to the 970 cus EVGA is bae.

only problem with trying both is that it makes it hard to say new in box lol

Just now, Charger said:

only problem with trying both is that it makes it hard to say new in box lol

Reference 290X is used anyway. As for the 970. Dunno.

Steve

Use both? See if you can get them both working in the same system and just switch between the more powerful of the two on a per game basis. I'm sure that there is a way to do it.

I know Linus did it with them in SLI and crossfire respectively but I would imagine that something like this would be a bit simpler.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

1 hour ago, DragonTamer1 said:

Use both? See if you can get them both working in the same system and just switch between the more powerful of the two on a per game basis. I'm sure that there is a way to do it.

I know Linus did it with them in SLI and crossfire respectively but I would imagine that something like this would be a bit simpler.

Ya you just put them both in and install the drivers. Then you use different monitors or different inputs on the same monitor and swap between them.

Kinda pointless though. I would rather have the extra $200-300 that you could get from selling one of them.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Welp. Its that time to undo all the cable managment. Now i got to reroute it all since the tv is going on the wall and and now i have to make room for 6 more cables... 

20160216_161525.thumb.jpg.9ee4c6caf28a31

Cant wait....

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Guys

Another anime like claymore.

There has to be one out there besides berserk (which is where I got claymore from lmao)

Surely there's on like what I'm looking for, just some heavy action along with heavy character development that's all I want guys :(

Shipping sucks

10 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Welp. Its that time to undo all the cable managment. Now i got to reroute it all since the tv is going on the wall and and now i have to make room for 6 more cables...

Cant wait....

what's that long tube thing near the speakers?