Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
7 minutes ago, Laputacake said:

How many radiators for a 5820k and 2 290Xs?

id say at least a 240/280 rad and a 360. since i use a 280 on my 5820k and use the 360 for both cards or just 2 360 rads

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Club News Update. Looks like the use of Discord has immensely slowed thread growth here. 

Everyone is welcome to join us: https://discord.gg/0l79kqWcHsaNuBlK

Oh and my apologizes on the late discussion thread and lack of polls. I'm working on a couple of club oriented stuff. Stay tuned I guess. 

I'll probably get a discussion thread made tonight, hand picked series of course.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Saint Seiya & Tenchi Muyo Universe kinda started this trend.  Rather than saying saga or season 2 They'd say "Sanctuary" or, "The Hades Chapter/Arc", "Universe", "GXP", "In Tokyo", but Ikki Tousen did the same thing.

Definitely wasn't Tenchi. Those are completely different series. On may cases on different time lines.

Club News Update. Looks like the use of Discord has immensely slowed thread growth here. 

Everyone is welcome to join us: https://discord.gg/0l79kqWcHsaNuBlK

Oh and my apologizes on the late discussion thread and lack of polls. I'm working on a couple of club oriented stuff. Stay tuned I guess. 

I'll probably get a discussion thread made tonight, hand picked series of course.

How is it that of all things stuck? You know how many different things were tried? I also personally don't get discord. Its not for me. Am I too old for its market or at least in my ways of computer. At least that is what I think...

Just now, TheProfosist said:

How is it that of all things stuck? You know how many different things were tried? I also personally don't get discord. Its not for me. Am I too old for its market or at least in my ways of computer. At least that is what I think...

Amazingly successful. Basically all of the clubs active members use it, and it's cross platform minus linux(but you can use the browser version of it if needed). 

The mobile app works pretty well too. when the west goes to sleep the eastern members show up lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Amazingly successful. Basically all of the clubs active members use it, and it's cross platform minus linux(but you can use the browser version of it if needed). 

The mobile app works pretty well too. when the west goes to sleep the eastern members show up lol.

Being that I'm basically no longer an active member and just poke my head in every now and lay down some knowledge or to post some random thing. So I'm alright not being on there. I used to and still chill on my IRC channels but even those have slowed to where there is no longer constant conversation. People are just busy and can't just talk all day. I also get nothing done when I do that. Some days it's fun though. Don't really have the time at the moment with all the RMA's I'm dealing with and the PC I'm finally finishing up. Also finally am getting stuff on my site once again and I would like to keep that rolling as best as possible with a minimum of one thing a week from me at least.

Reminds me wouldn't mind doing an anime discussion/live stream thing for my channel some time if one or some of you would be up for it. Would be discussion of some sorts.

3 hours ago, KRImSIN said:

Started watching Black Rock Shooter, I was not expecting a drama anime.

you can have the dirty colored macarons

Error: 410

2 hours ago, TheProfosist said:

Being that I'm basically no longer an active member and just poke my head in every now and lay down some knowledge or to post some random thing. So I'm alright not being on there. I used to and still chill on my IRC channels but even those have slowed to where there is no longer constant conversation. People are just busy and can't just talk all day. I also get nothing done when I do that. Some days it's fun though. Don't really have the time at the moment with all the RMA's I'm dealing with and the PC I'm finally finishing up. Also finally am getting stuff on my site once again and I would like to keep that rolling as best as possible with a minimum of one thing a week from me at least.

Reminds me wouldn't mind doing an anime discussion/live stream thing for my channel some time if one or some of you would be up for it. Would be discussion of some sorts.

I'm pretty old and I have no problem using the web version... but you're not really missing much so far. It's just the same random stuff we had here with even less of a filter and people posting constantly. Hopefully that will mean this thread will be more on-topic, but so far it's not much different here either :)

Edit: I kind of think I'm sick of it already. It's like sitting around in the caf at lunch in high school, listening to people talk about nothing of note... except it never ends. I need a break from it, at least.

So I reinstalled arch today. Couldn't get gentoo working because I was using the minimal installation img and it doesn't support EFI installs. I could have just done a BIOS install but I didn't really feel like it. Other then that though Gentoo felt awesome. I will definitely be using it on my laptop and may switch my desktop over after using it there.

On my new arch install I now have 400 less packages which is pretty awesome. I also decided not to use the proprietary amd drivers and wow, the open source ones have been way better so far.

And they take up 0.13mb (40mb with mesa for 3d acceleration):

tCXd0ed.png

As you can see I still need to fix my sub-pixel rendering on fonts. I don't remember what I changed last time so I will need to search it up. Also sometimes I'm getting tearing while scrolling in firefox where I wasn't before so I need to figure out whats causing that. Its not doing it in anything else and its only happening sometimes so I may have to dig around in about:config.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

22 hours ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Konosuba (5). decent.

There is definitely a funny and charming show buried somewhere in here,

somewhat unrelated but i'm noticing that bomb girl has a pretty solid VA who seems new

esp if you flip through episode 2

Ended up dropping Dagashi Kashi. I only watched two episodes but Hotaru was starting to piss me off, I can't really put my finger on why though.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

8 minutes ago, DragonTamer1 said:

Ended up dropping Dagashi Kashi. I only watched two episodes but Hotaru was starting to piss me off, I can't really put my finger on why though.

Agreed.  Just like with DanMachi I wish the main female characters were not in the anime lol

12 minutes ago, helping said:

somewhat unrelated but i'm noticing that bomb girl has a pretty solid VA who seems new

esp if you flip through episode 2

I wish they'd give her some lines worth voicing, but she does have a handle on how to make cute "I'm exhausted" noises, at the very least. It's not a badly-produced anime, at the very least.

12 minutes ago, DragonTamer1 said:

I think maybe she's just a bit too old to act so childishly. She's like Ika Musume, except with a giant rack instead of any actual interesting traits.

Just now, BashZeStampeedo said:

I wish they'd give her some lines worth voicing, but she does have a handle on how to make cute "I'm exhausted" noises, at the very least. It's not a badly-produced anime, at the very least.

what I noticed the most was the stressing near the end on episode 2

I've never heard syllables stretch like that before, or it seldom ever happens.

IRL in English yes, in anime no.

10 minutes ago, helping said:

what I noticed the most was the stressing near the end on episode 2

I've never heard syllables stretch like that before, or it seldom ever happens.

IRL in English yes, in anime no.

Well, they certainly hired people who can shout pretty well :)

This is a pc with sata hdd, sata optical drive, 4GB of ram, i3 540 cpu, 9800gtx gpu(from 08 as i was told on discord), coolermaster centurion case(with blue lights in the to grill sides on the front and its semitoolless), AND 1.2 KW RITMO PSU.

the gpu was faulty..not so sadly

IMG_3753.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Sigh. Previous post keeps showing in my reply box on mobile.... these bugs are why we are pretty much leaving... and i keep getting the infinite save loop where it doesnt post, or it does post just doesnt bring me back to the forum so i have to refresh

5 hours ago, linuxfan66 said:

The gpu was faulty..not so sadly

I think its funny how they used to put inages on gpus lol not that anyone would see them

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

2 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Sigh. Previous post keeps showing in my replay box on mobile.... these bugs are why we are pretty much leaving... 

I think its funny how they used to put inages on gpus lol not that anyone would see them

It's funny how they make the bottom of current gpus look nice not that anyone can see them...

Basically saying they still make the wrong side look good for 99% of computer cases

2 minutes ago, Charger said:

It's funny how they make the bottom of current gpus look nice not that anyone can see them...

Basically saying they still make the wrong side look good for 99% of computer cases

Lol true. Least some gpus come with backplates now unless you buy evga cards. Like wtf a $650 980ti doesnt have one when you can pay less and get a 980ti with one. Though to be fair idk if old gpus did or not.

Aw yea 2 of my monitors shipped today. Thanks ups or fedex (whoever newegg chose) for being open on presidents day. 

10 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Aw yea 2 of my monitors shipped today. Thanks ups or fedex (whoever newegg chose) for being open on presidents day. 

today is a holiday? not being in school makes me not know these things lol

1 hour ago, Charger said:

today is a holiday? not being in school makes me not know these things lol

Yea lol if you can call it that. Only holidays i consider are christmas, thanksgiving, 4th, and easter. Other than that all the others are just excuses to have a day off.