Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
4 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I refuse to watch more until it is complete.  

BUT ITS SOOOOO GOOD

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

13 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I refuse to watch more until it is complete.  

Very good decision, unlike others you've made recently xD jk

9 minutes ago, KRImSIN said:

BUT ITS SOOOOO GOOD

yes, yes it is

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

5 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Daddy!  He gave me cancer!

56bd8a1557a78_Dealwithit.gif.3f291e16bcc

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Finished NGNL in 2 days. Thought it was pretty good minus creepy loli shit. I like it how its a show where the characters aren't all after the MC's dick, like they have other shit to do. I was expecting it to be a bit more harem-y than it is. There was one character who liked the MC in that way, but it was by force, I feel sorry for her lol.

anyway, what's the thoughts around here? alright show or self insert fan service shit harem action pleb garbage?

tbh, I never really notice the whole "Self insert" thing, because I never see characters as me, and I don't know why I would want to.

inb4 I'm called a pleb for liking something :D Edit: I realized I didn't post on reddit or somewhere cancerous. duh.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Hmmm... 2X GTX 780 classified with waterblocks and ACX coolers -$500

The 780 classified waterblocks are what fit on the 980ti classified cards. But what is a 780 classified worth now? Would it be worth the effort?

Blarg

That sucks. I dont really know of any others out there that have a site.

What kind of forum do you want?

Because a heavens society voat/reddit I would not be opposed too. And I think of a forum if anime is your focus(I also moderate parts of the site).

Also freezing the manga is ok...don't know a lot about the anime...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I've never been so annoyed by an ltt video. After wasting money on refurb ups he goes and spends 17k on an enterprise grade one. All while having the cheek to ask for channel superfun donations.

The chap really has lost the plot altogether with all this over spending.

We have one fuck up due to a bad setup, throw extortionate amounts of money for a start up to fix it rather than just do it right the first time. He really should hire some professionals because he really doesn't have a clue at times.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

2 minutes ago, Legion said:

I've never been so annoyed by an ltt video. After wasting money on refurb ups he goes and spends 17k on an enterprise grade one. All while having the cheek to ask for channel superfun donations.

We have one fuck up due to a bad setup, throw extortionate amounts of money for a start up to fix it rather than just do it right the first time. He really should hire some professionals because he really doesn't have a clue at times.

this linus tech tips where half the adventure is linus engineering interesting solutions...

still i can't defend that ups though.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

What kind of forum do you want?

Because a heavens society voat/reddit I would not be opposed too. And I think of a forum if anime is your focus(I also moderate parts of the site).

Also freezing the manga is ok...don't know a lot about the anime...

Don't do it, man! Just think of all the waifu threads! Sure, we're a nice enough place now, but suddenly given our own forum? We'll begin a maddening spiral towards waifu wars and not everyone's taste being shit. The horror.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Why and how did we enter a charger standard war, AGAIN!?

http://apcmag.com/high-speed-chaon-marshmallow.htm/

EDIT: also didn't know this http://apcmag.com/how-to-print-instantly-on-os-x.htm/

2 hours ago, Legion said:

well it is a small business so I think trying the cheap way then upgrading when that doesn't work well is standard operating procedure. Also I think the old ups setup was sponsored for them. As for asking for donations for channel super fun I'm fine with that. It is just a random series that that probably are losing money making.

8 hours ago, Tr3vor said:

Finished NGNL in 2 days. Thought it was pretty good minus creepy loli shit. I like it how its a show where the characters aren't all after the MC's dick, like they have other shit to do. I was expecting it to be a bit more harem-y than it is. There was one character who liked the MC in that way, but it was by force, I feel sorry for her lol.

anyway, what's the thoughts around here? alright show or self insert fan service shit harem action pleb garbage?

tbh, I never really notice the whole "Self insert" thing, because I never see characters as me, and I don't know why I would want to.

inb4 I'm called a pleb for liking something :D Edit: I realized I didn't post on reddit or somewhere cancerous. duh.

It's fun enough while you're watching it, but nothing special when you really stop to think about it. Stakes and tension are nonexistent because you know the plot is never willing to give the leads a real challenge or have anything truly bad happen. It's basically a much less creative Jojo's Bizarre Adventure with creepy fanservice tossed in; a simple-minded empowerment fantasy that's unique enough to feel fresh compared to the rest of its genre. (I wouldn't quite call it "self-insert" stuff, because the anime makes it pretty clear that you shouldn't really WANT to do the self-insert thing).

6 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

The blocks go for around 90 on their own, and the 780 classifieds go for like 320 used on ebay and amazon.

Cool. I would be keeping the blocks for my card and future card. As they are what you get for the 980 ti. I was just curious if I could make the money back or close with the 780s. The hard part. Is if anyone would buy them.

Blarg

11 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

It's fun enough while you're watching it, but nothing special when you really stop to think about it. Stakes and tension are nonexistent because you know the plot is never willing to give the leads a real challenge or have anything truly bad happen. It's basically a much less creative Jojo's Bizarre Adventure with creepy fanservice tossed in; a simple-minded empowerment fantasy that's unique enough to feel fresh compared to the rest of its genre. (I wouldn't quite call it "self-insert" stuff, because the anime makes it pretty clear that you shouldn't really WANT to do the self-insert thing).

Yeah I could tell from episode one that it's one of those shows more about the journey than getting to the point, since you know the main characters will always win. All the games were usually won in absurd ways that no human would think of, which is kinda fun to watch but ultimately make no sense, except the for the word game. It was kinda sweet that they used physics to kill the opposing player, that scene pretty much made the show go from, alright interesting enough to wow, that was actually kinda smart. If there is anything that will make me remember this anime down the line, its that scene. 

I've actually heard people complain how this is the kind of show that wants you to self insert lol.

So I'm guessing everyone is watching Erased? Man that show is addicting... tempted to read the manga but don't want to spoil it.

so my xbox one controller and pc adapter came in today. and of course windows fails to properly install drivers for the adapter... luckily windows keeps a nice repository of their drivers deep in their official website so i managed to get the adapter up and working. 

Well, I was going to fire up my internal hate generator and look up Log Horizon 2 reviews on youtube, but there are none....

Yeah, its so bad that youtube doesn't want to talk about it. I'm kinda disappointed, but it makes sense.

Eo3N0uW.gif

2 minutes ago, Jack_of_all_Trades said:

We need more sci-fi horror be it anime or movies. 

horror in anime tends to be far more gore than horror anyways so movies is probably a better way to get that kind of thing.

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

On a side note!   Why do people get so salty in pvp games?  This guy was whining that he lost, and then when I laughed at him he wanted to 1vs1 me.  This kid got 9 kills, and I finished the match with like 24-25ish.

form my experience with cs the people that challenge people to 1v1 are clearly worse then the people they are challenging since there is no reason for the better person to challenge the worse player.

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

On a side note!   Why do people get so salty in pvp games?  This guy was whining that he lost, and then when I laughed at him he wanted to 1vs1 me.  This kid got 9 kills, and I finished the match with like 24-25ish.

Havent you herd? 9 kills is the new nuke kill streak lol jk thats just how people are i guess. defeats the purpose of playing games if all you do is get angry

So I guess I'm on a big anime kick lately, in the past 3 days I've seen all of NGNL, so yeah whatever, gonna watch more stuff I've been wanting to look into. Watched 5 episodes of Beyond the Boundaries or whatever it is. Got really bored of that and couldn't remember what was even happening in that show after 5 epsidoes so I was like fuck that.

So now I'm watching the 5th episode Daily lives of high school boys or whatever it is, and its pretty fucking great.

8 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

The first line of this theme song sums it up.

I probably won't be on LTT much anymore.

Discord is where it's at.

https://discord.gg/0l79kqWcHsZqzHPm

Also, apparently just got 2 all inclusive boarding passes to the Bahamas for answering 3 questions about how likely I am to use green alternatives to energy & fuel. 

wat

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

6 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Also, apparently just got 2 all inclusive boarding passes to the Bahamas for answering 3 questions about how likely I am to use green alternatives to energy & fuel. 

wat

next your going to tell me some prince wants to send you all his money.