Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
2 hours ago, Daegun said:

@Vitalius @CatCloud (don't know if this works as is)
Figured I should ask you guys since you're avid gamers and all. What game news sites are good? I want something that covers a lot and doesn't do things like praise CoD: Ghosts for its 'originality' and give it a 9+/10. Not sure after the whole gamergate thing, or if that even mattered really. The limit of my knowledge is pretty much that IGN is a joke and Kotaku is biased and shoddy (depending on the person writing the article). Got anything for me?

I don't follow any game "news/reviews"  sites so I don't know, sorry. 

I grab information from forums,  Google searches, or events like E3. 

Oh and the @ didn't work. 

Edit: lol,  2 hours later I get a message that you @ me...  "sigh" 

On 4 February 2016 at 10:11 AM, MyInnerFred said:

That's very true, the Chinese are even cheap when they film hahahha.... 

Korean dramas.... They make me want to appear in the show just to smack the shit out of characters. Their so ridiculous it hurts to watch sometimes.

As it happens i like "my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox". depends on taste i think. also I'm annoyed. Also I'm less that happy about tapatalk still not working...It had features that doing certain things far easier and better than using the normal web interface which i dont usually use. Using the participated thread function to find threads that have new posts without subscribing is really handy...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

So the other day I was talking about about trying to find a tape measure with metric on it. I found a tape measure on my desk just now. It has metric. Really?

13a6e9bf109385c6e6391b4fd4cb8bea13477147

Blarg

Just now, MyInnerFred said:

Discord know's whats up. 

7e2b78d80006001483fc3261f37d6684.png

hellyea.gif.295843d102abbfebbb8cbfea3967

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

1 minute ago, MyInnerFred said:

yZM9VSJ.jpg

hellyea2.0.jpg.20d35e9ab30b4d2dff99fe452

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

2 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

I'm out of ammo.

LXoPXzP.gif

same here lol 

~leans in , you sick ? you normally have tones of ammo~

tumblr_o1qrilbZp91upe1ufo1_540.gif.09ce3

Spoiler
Spoiler

5 minutes ago, TheGingerKid said:

same here lol 

~leans in , you sick ? you normally have tones of ammo~

That's true, I've got tons... but it's just not adequate.

BmzvOuw.png

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

1 minute ago, MyInnerFred said:

That's true, I've got tons... but it's just not adequate.

BmzvOuw.png

this is unusual ~shuttering~ 

rotKnkc.gif.496091df79322e83c93e4949b62a

Spoiler
Spoiler

1 hour ago, CatCloud said:

I don't follow any game "news/reviews"  sites so I don't know, sorry. 

I grab information from forums,  Google searches, or events like E3. 

Oh and the @ didn't work. 

Damn, I was sure that if anyone, it'd be you lol

39 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

I'm out of ammo.

-snip-

Where do you get all those from? Is there one guy that makes all of them?

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

8 minutes ago, Daegun said:

Damn, I was sure that if anyone, it'd be you lol

Where do you get all those from? Is there one guy that makes all of them?

A Pixiv artist made a couple and a club member modified some of them and then another club member animated it. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I want to add em but I lack time. Hell I'm making the polling thread right now and it's taken me 3 hours just on this dam thread. The new forum is not melding well....

I also noticed something REALLY REALLY BAD. The second post of this club thread.... is completely gone. The forum transition must have done something... it's all gone... not a single word is left... I was going to update the post... then I noticed it was gone..... there was so much data on that single post... man oh man....

Number of tags allowed per thread has also decreased to 5 it seems.... dam this really messes things up.

uODiVf9.gif

4 hours ago, Vitalius said:

... y do you need a controller board? Just hardwire it to a light switch.

Unless you wanted all the speed settings, in which case, that sounds like it'd be useful on a sander. :P

It was a variable speed dc treadmill motor so its not like a light switch would work. That is how I tend to wire up ac motors though.

4 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Ughhh one of the family vehicles broke down on the road. What a pain in the ass.

kdvcBrF.gif

I was going to say you know a place that can fix it but the more I hear the less I trust that place. You need 50 cameras but a drunk tow truck driver is fine?

4 hours ago, zappian said:

Caffeine withdrawal sucks .

God damn..

yep I get some rather snnoying headaches if I dont have some caffeine ragularly

9 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

I want to add em but I lack time. Hell I'm making the polling thread right now and it's taken me 3 hours just on this dam thread. The new forum is not melding well....

I also noticed something REALLY REALLY BAD. The second post of this club thread.... is completely gone. The forum transition must have done something... it's all gone... not a single word is left... I was going to update the post... then I noticed it was gone..... there was so much data on that single post... man oh man....

Number of tags allowed per thread has also decreased to 5 it seems.... dam this really messes things up.

uODiVf9.gif

Its time to stop tagging maybe we should make a email news letter or change what we do all together.

20 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

uODiVf9.gif

They are just trying to improve everyones experience on the forum. Doing things to make your job easier. 

sarcasm

Blarg

Just now, Charger said:

No they just break things in new and interesting ways. Never makes things better.

there I fixed it. forgot that sarcasm doesnt carry over the internet.

Blarg

5 minutes ago, Charger said:

It was a variable speed dc treadmill motor so its not like a light switch would work. That is how I tend to wire up ac motors though.

I was going to say you know a place that can fix it but the more I hear the less I trust that place. You need 50 cameras but a drunk tow truck driver is fine?

yep I get some rather snnoying headaches if I dont have some caffeine ragularly

Its time to stop tagging maybe we should make a email news letter or change what we do all together.

Yeah... we might have to do just that... I mean if code view still worked I have a copy of paste of the 2nd post since December 13th of last year. That post had EVERYTHING though....

Archived Club data... Club Discussion Threads, Polling Threads, Club Roster, Club FAQ, Giveaway Threads, Steam Group, Teamspeak/Discord Info, and other stuff I'm probably forgetting.

4 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

They are just trying to improve everyones experience on the forum. Doing things to make your job easier. 

I understand that and I appreciate it but the amount of inconveniences that have come up during the transition is enormous... the site on the mobile platform is laggy(tapatalk is nonfunctional as well so no alternative to the mobile browser site as well), and quoting is really messed up there. Code view is gone... various other things have been changed to the point they don't function correctly. Tagging improvements have been made with the drop down menu, but mass tagging doesn't work as well as it did before(and you know it didn't work very well before in the first place).  

I'll see if a forum dev can do something about the 2nd post. @Cat :^) Would you please assist me? Is there some sort of back up for the 2nd post on this thread that would be usable? I would probably take days for me to fix it myself, I maybe able to find a code view copy from the 13th of December last year but that's a "maybe".

2 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Yeah... we might have to do just that... I mean if code view still worked I have a copy of paste of the 2nd post since December 13th of last year. That post had EVERYTHING though....

Archived Club data... Club Discussion Threads, Polling Threads, Club Roster, Club FAQ, Giveaway Threads, Steam Group, Teamspeak/Discord Info, and other stuff I'm probably forgetting.

I understand that and I appreciate it but the amount of inconveniences that have come up during the transition is enormous... the site on the mobile platform is laggy(tapatalk is nonfunctional as well so no alternative to the mobile browser site as well), and quoting is really messed up there. Code view is gone... various other things have been changed to the point they don't function correctly. Tagging improvements have been made with the drop down menu, but mass tagging doesn't work as well as it did before(and you know it didn't work very well before in the first place).  

I'll see if a forum dev can do something about the 2nd post. @Cat :^) Would you please assist me? Is there some sort of back up for the 2nd post on this thread that would be usable? I would probably take days for me to fix it myself, I maybe able to find a code view copy from the 13th of December last year but that's a "maybe".

Check google and wayback for a cache to try and save some time. (Im on my phone or I would check)

5 minutes ago, Charger said:

Check google and wayback for a cache to try and save some time. (Im on my phone or I would check)

I'll see what I can do.