Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
4 hours ago, wolfgang said:

Any walpaper worthy material?

"Walmart"

I know, it was a longshot. But when the rep told me 'As soon as we fix the site you'll be able to preorder it' that they wouldn't be able to screw it up. Apparently I was wrong.

1 hour ago, wolfgang said:

@CatCloud works just fine on my phone.

-snip-

You lucky little sob. That doesn't show up on my phone.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

2 minutes ago, Toddwjp said:
2 hours ago, CatCloud said:

HOW DO I DELETE ACCIDENTAL QUOTES FUCK THIS NEW EDITOR 

I dont think he really said that anyways you can double click the top bar of the quote and hit backspace, or click the little move icon in the top left then hit backspace, or ctrl + right click remove quote

52 minutes ago, Daegun said:

I know, it was a longshot. But when the rep told me 'As soon as we fix the site you'll be able to preorder it' that they wouldn't be able to screw it up. Apparently I was wrong.

You lucky little sob. That doesn't show up on my phone.

tumblr_m87t885a521rwyn4so2_500_zpsa5df3e

Blarg

4 hours ago, Vitalius said:

Remind me,  is this the first one?

$22 cad for the soundtrack, game, and artbook seems like a pretty good price. Although I still think I'm just going to play them on vita.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

16 minutes ago, Opask said:

Remind me,  is this the first one?

$22 cad for the soundtrack, game, and artbook seems like a pretty good price. Although I still think I'm just going to play them on vita.

Yes. First one. But updated for PC. There is the PS2 version -> PSP version -> NDS version -> PC version and each has had incremental updates. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Strong winds cause this waterfall to flow backwards:

Qo5OJjP.gif

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

7 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

lolguess their trying to hype a shitty show lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

5 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

No one who actually watched Nozaki would say it's shitty.

dull comedy that is funny at first then loses it because the same jokes keep repeating. ex. shes in love with him and hes to narrow minded and completely misses the point on what she was saying. "I like you".... "Thanks, i try my hardest to make good work"... I dopped it like ep 8 i think, idk i may have finished it but wouldnt watch it again

Edit: it seems i did finish it according to anime planet. though i dont remember hardly anything about that show

I do remember the facial expressions were funny though when he would misunderstand.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

4f293c866571a8b8ae413551666c4117.png

£300 mouse, doesnt touch the G502 but im a nice person so ill give them hope. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Just now, That_Random_Guy said:

dull comedy that is funny at first then loses it because the same jokes keep repeating. ex. shes in love with him and hes to narrow minded and completely misses the point on what she was saying. "I like you".... "Thanks, i try my hardest to make good work"... 

I don't remember them repeating many jokes, actually. Sure, the lead girl can't spit it out, but that's rarely the actual joke and is mostly just a framing device for the actual comedy.

1 minute ago, That_Random_Guy said:

dull comedy that is funny at first then loses it because the same jokes keep repeating. ex. shes in love with him and hes to narrow minded and completely misses the point on what she was saying. "I like you".... "Thanks, i try my hardest to make good work"... I rdopped it like ep 8 i think, idk i may have finished it but wouldnt watch it again

really were you watching the same show. she pretty much stopped trying after the first episode. 

10 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Strong winds cause this waterfall to flow backwards:

56b2943f53eb3_Youshallnotpass.thumb.jpg.

Also seems they fixed the line break issue. No more shift + enter to go to the next line

1 minute ago, brownninja97 said:

looks like i can cut my fingers using that. but i heard it's comfortable to use 

2 minutes ago, brownninja97 said:

WTF is that, thats not mouse design thats a shit tone of plasitc glued onto a mouse.

5 minutes ago, brownninja97 said:

First impression. Ricer.

2 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Also seems they fixed the line break issue. No more shift + enter to go to the next line

Really? That would be quite nice.

Blarg

3 minutes ago, Toddwjp said:

WTF is that, thats not mouse design thats a shit tone of plasitc glued onto a mouse.

IT'S A DECEPTICON!!! KILL IT!!!

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

7 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

I don't remember them repeating many jokes, actually. Sure, the lead girl can't spit it out, but that's rarely the actual joke and is mostly just a framing device for the actual comedy.

7 minutes ago, Toddwjp said:

really were you watching the same show. she pretty much stopped trying after the first episode. 

I hardly remember anything about that show. which is never a good thing imo. i do remember some comedy scenes like the umbrella rain scene and the play with that red hair guy, and that some of his characters were based off the people around him but nothing much. maybe it just wasnt the show for me