Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

Just bought my 5820k, build is coming along slowly.

welcome to the club fellow 5820k owner. lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Im curious on how you managed to get it slimmed down that much lol. no updates ever? actually ive used plex before on that pc, ran just fine, dont know about multiple steams though

Windows comes with an OS compression tool. Dropped it down from 12.5 to 8.6.

As long as you don't have authentic windows copy, you don't get updates

Which is great, for W10. Never bother me ever. It doesn't need any updates to do its job.

Just bought my 5820k, build is coming along slowly.

Prepare the stress ball

meanwhile on the internet

1U5u6EH.png

liNMoNn.png

http://imgur.com/gallery/HwQ9v

lmao

http://i.imgur.com/vCb3ho3.webm

Error: 410

@wolfgang, how was your experience with the noctuas?

NkoW8YW.png?1

(yes I do actually have a key)

@MyInnerFred NB or try and find some scythe GT's

if you don't want to spend a shitload of cash then buy the Corsair SP QE

Those scythe's are so hard to find at a good price, availability worries me.

go watch Birdy, xxxholic, zvezda plot, shingeki no bahamut, and school days

you haven't watched penguindrum either have you?

---------

Also just installed Peel on my dad's S5 to control a TV and set-top box

holy heck, if I watched TV I would totally want a phone with IR. Thing is cool af.

Thanks.

I am learning about Usenet.

Me gusta.

Me gusta to the max.

http://imgur.com/gallery/2NXsk

@MyInnerFred

do u foqin wok m8?

http://i.imgur.com/gzVTsuo.webm

I'd like to try some wok one day. Preferably with no soy sauce. I love salt. I can eat it raw and only. But God help me, soy sauce is nasty af.

Never cooked with a wok before. I'm a disgrace to my family.

uqBwaGN.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

Welp, I can't see my car anymore.

Going to be a bitch to dig it out. 

Car only covered in snow? That's cute...

Here for several weeks you couldn't even start the engines and/or they would spontaneously die because of the cold temperature (-30°C), and that caused problems for a lot people. Nearly everyone I knew had trouble starting their cars and were late for work / school / whatever very often because of that. I don't have a car yet so I can't exactly relate, but I'd rather dig a car up from the snow than have to screw around in freezing cold temperatures for a long while.

I suppose there's not enough snowfall there to warrant having a foldable shovel in a trunk, though? All we have had to do is just wipe off the excess snow and scratch the ice off of windows. Roads get cleared from snow on regular enough intervals to have no need for shoveling cars out, even in rural areas.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

How?

what_the_by_armenci-d5iz1vw.jpg

And did all of that come in a small time frame or aren't the snows cleared out every day? Shoveling that will be tedious even if it hasn't frozen solid (and if it has... Well, crap)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

@wolfgang, how was your experience with the noctuas?

Those scythe's are so hard to find at a good price, availability worries me.

Thanks.

Never cooked with a wok before. I'm a disgrace to my family.

They move air. Run them at 75% speed or less if you care about being somewhat quiet. As for radiator use. Dont know. Never had water in computer before.

Blarg

How?

And did all of that come in a small time frame or aren't the snows cleared out every day? Shoveling that will be tedious even if it hasn't frozen solid (and if it has... Well, crap)

lol I think it's about 2-3 feet of snow so far, still more to come. 

Nope, the plow team clears of the main road first, residential gets fuck over until the end of the snow. 

I think it's still fluffy snow, dunno how it'll be overnight. I just hope I don't lose power. 

HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

HAHA @helping pushing the boundaries xD

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Car only covered in snow? That's cute...

Here for several weeks you couldn't even start the engines and/or they would spontaneously die because of the cold temperature (-30°C), and that caused problems for a lot people. Nearly everyone I knew had trouble starting their cars and were late for work / school / whatever very often because of that. I don't have a car yet so I can't exactly relate, but I'd rather dig a car up from the snow than have to screw around in freezing cold temperatures for a long while.

I suppose there's not enough snowfall there to warrant having a foldable shovel in a trunk, though? All we have had to do is just wipe off the excess snow and scratch the ice off of windows. Roads get cleared from snow on regular enough intervals to have no need for shoveling cars out, even in rural areas.

Diesel life. Once you start one of them its not going to shut off on its own. Can sometimes be a bit harder to start due to the fact that there is no spark to ignite the fuel but I think if you were to graph it would be on a curve compared with gas. I.E. between -15 and -25 a gas might be a bit easier to start but colder then -25 the diesel is going to take the cake. Which is useful here because we get -30 quite frequently.

Just don't be silly like the previous owner of my car and put a dinky little battery meant for gas engines in your diesel. Because then you will have a hard time starting it.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

I now have the money saved up for the plane ticket and the "hotel" (AirBNB) for my Japan trip. Woot Woot.

rub it in will ya. its not like i want to go anyway.... baka... lol

Oh he'll be doing loads of rubbing to the hentai and kawaii girls.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Erased has got me into Asian Kung-Fu generation, I don't even like most rock but they are really good.

Akfg in erased? I guess that's one more reason to start watching it, but I don't want to wait a week for an episode...

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

;)

Oh, and your current Avatar, that's actually my current phone wallpaper!

COMIC SANS

;)

Oh, and your current Avatar, that's actually my current phone wallpaper!

haha wow. i have been getting into rwby lately so i felt i needed to change..... idk why im into it though.

Where did I hear there was a Discord server for HS?

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Where did I hear there was a Discord server for HS?

There is, but it's somewhat inactive.

https://discordapp.com/channels/136046399681724416/136046399681724416

I pay more attention to teamspeak.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

haha wow. i have been getting into rwby lately so i felt i needed to change..... idk why im into it though.

Because it's gooooood. Animation quality is alright, but the fight scenes are amazing and the characters are so lovable and memorable.

COMIC SANS