Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
10 hours ago, BLJohnFreeman said:

Psycho-Pass The Movie will air in the US March 15th-16th, which is during spring break for me. Thank you based Funimation :D

I don't know how to delete that video from quote...

But anyways That video is not available in my country *fek:|

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

3 hours ago, azurezeed said:

Yeah that's probably it

No, I'm talking about this

New Attack on Titan?

What studio is making that:D?

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

7 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Not bad.

Then try this one

:)

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

So wonderful Walmart fixed the problems they were having with their site listing Fire Emblem Fates unable to be shipped anywhere in the US. The problem? It's also now unavailable for preorder altogether. Nice. Job. Walmart.

Rant rave complain bitch whine. Yes, I am VERY butthurt over it.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

1 hour ago, Daegun said:

So wonderful Walmart fixed the problems they were having with their site listing Fire Emblem Fates unable to be shipped anywhere in the US. The problem? It's also now unavailable for preorder altogether. Nice. Job. Walmart.

I don't really know how popular fire emblem is but if its anything like a lot of other JRPGs preodering is going to be the only way to get a copy.

Take for example Trails of Cold Steel. Gametop(or eb games/whatever its now called in canada but I can't remember anymore) only ordered copies for the people who preordered. If you walked in on the day of the release you wouldn't see it anywhere around the store. If you went to the cashier and asked for a copy they would have turned you around because there was none. When I picked up my copy the cashier was like "look mate, yours and mine are the only copies left". I hate that store but sometimes they are the only option so you better hope they haven't reached their preorder limit when you go in.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

People are making cool stuff in Halo 5:

http://i.imgur.com/XTZYAQV.webm

^Pod race

You can set up your own PBX (phone system) with free open source software on a Linux system. Me gusta.

http://www.teledynamic.com/blog/bid/172138/Do-It-Yourself-PBX-Careful-What-You-Wish-For

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

5 hours ago, Typho said:

New Attack on Titan?

What studio is making that:D?

Wit studio it seems

It's from the team that worked on Attack on Titan and the creator of code geass.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

11 hours ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

It seems like the kind of anime that people generally don't bother even criticizing, since only those who are really into this sort of thing would normally watch it. But I fail to see what makes it more special than the next thing like it, such as the other recent red-haired girl anime like Yona and  Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii. Well, unless blandness is a virtue. I'm hoping they do some actual character and relationship development sometime, because it feels like it hasn't even left first gear in 5 episodes.

I really enjoyed the first season, but this season it feels like they're just milking every aspect of the characters. Something needs to happen to stop this series from turning into yet another plot circlejerk.

10 hours ago, helping said:

oui hold on a sec

wasn't it you that liked VIQTORIAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN circlejerk of an anime Gosick?

*VICTORIQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was me too, but I preferred when they focused on a single arc.

9 hours ago, TheGingerKid said:

GUESS WHO BROKE THEIR THIRD 980TI ??!?!?!?!?!! 

THIS GUYYYY ;-;

original.gif?w=800&h

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

6 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Got mah Fault Milestone One Digital Artbook for being a backer. :D

Also have a extra key for Fault Milestone! ^.^

jKXqlEN.png

Favorite songs in the OST:

Any walpaper worthy material?

5 hours ago, Daegun said:

"Walmart"

Blarg

2 minutes ago, zappian said:

Hello ,

So whats been happening on the thread last hmm 1000 pages.

Anybody got a TL DR?

I dont think you really missed much aside from the salt from the forum change.

Welcome back.

Blarg

3 hours ago, wolfgang said:

I dont think you really missed much aside from the salt from the forum change.

Welcome back.

There was a forum change?

I hadn't noticed.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Welp there is so much I could tell you guys about whats going on for me with my system and a possible sponsorship being picked up again for a build. But Ill just leave it at, I've picked up a 5770 Hawk and 2x 780ti's one is an EVGA ACX SC and the other is a MSI Gaming I also sold the PBT keycaps for the shine 3 and went back to original key caps :P

Anime I've pretty much fallen so behind on now Its really hard to catch up anymore cause I have no free time, cause I'm always working now.

photo_2016-02-03_12-05-30.jpg

photo_2016-02-03_12-01-34.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

19 minutes ago, zappian said:

Hello ,

Anybody got a TL DR?

Normal Non-anime club stuff, nothing new

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

25 minutes ago, zappian said:

Hello ,

Anybody got a TL DR?

you know how this club works. Nothing has really been worth reading for the last 3300 pages also pages are now 5 posts longer since the forum update

38 minutes ago, zappian said:

Hello ,

Anybody got a TL DR?

Not much I guess, maybe @CatCloud or @helping could give you an accurate TL DR.

Welcome back.

Edit: how do quotes work now BTW... Ugh

I mean, tagging members

Nvm I found out how.

6 minutes ago, azurezeed said:

Not much I guess, maybe @CatCloud or @helping could give you an accurate TL DR.

Welcome back.

Edit: how do quotes work now BTW... Ugh

annoyingly is how. A bitch to delete and multiquote seems to force you to click in the reply box before it will add them.

15 hours ago, CatCloud said:

!!!!!!! 

Omg... No.... They better damn be noticeable different from each other. 

Well... Time to look for that collector's edition I guess,hope it's not over the 100 mark. 

They are certainly different in terms of gameplay and content (like characters), it's not your typical pokemon different versions.

Iirc one version plays like awakening while the other plays like the older fire emblem games, and their dificulty varies from one game to the other (like the type of objectives you have to do to complete a mission and so on).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

1 hour ago, wolfgang said:

Any walpaper worthy material?

Maybe, I'll check after work. BTW discord's bot grabbed a nice Spice and Wolf image just recently.

@zappian  welcome back. Wow the forum is hard to use on mobile...

1 hour ago, zappian said:

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Jn1TJod.gif

Not worth. (need magnifying glass)

Windows 10 Telemetry network traffic analysis, part 1

† Christian Member †

2 hours ago, zappian said:

Hello ,

Anybody got a TL DR?

Just the usual slice of life that happens here. We still haven't found One Piece, and the mystery behind Tobi turned out to be boring.

2 hours ago, Crowes said:

I really enjoyed the first season, but this season it feels like they're just milking every aspect of the characters. Something needs to happen to stop this series from turning into yet another plot circlejerk.

Halfway through season one and I'm really wondering what you enjoyed... it's like watching paint dry. I'll gladly take "just another plot circlejerk" over a romance slice of life series where there's virtually no romance and the slice of life is more boring than what happens on our forums.

sigh. well good news, maybe, could also be bad news for me. had a family member come check out the ac and although i don't really get everything he said it sounded like either that the plug going to the compressor is melted and looks like it blew the compressor. He said there was oil around it and could be caused by one of 2 things. a loose connection or a power surge.... Now... thinking about it, my psu was victim to a power surge a week ago, probably happened then because thats about the time i wasn't using the ac since it felt perfect in my home... so.... yea.... now the good news i was told that if.... i have a certified ac guy come in and he rules it as a power surge then i can cover in on my insurance. hopefully i can do that. will save me a few grand

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

2 hours ago, zappian said:

Hello ,

Anybody got a TL DR?

Honestly, nothing outside the ordinary, alot of talk about HDD, Linux, random rants and the usual "This anime is questionable" 

@MyInnerFred i KNOW! i cant even bother being here on the phone while at work, and on top of that the quote system is still broken shit. (thats why im @ ing instead of copying in your quote) 

Edit: WTF @ doesnt work !? Fuck me.