Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
48 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Uhh, I think we have 15 bay doors going down each side of the shop. The shop has enough space to fit in around 75 - 100 cars? That's my guesstimate.... we move all cars into the shop when we close so people can't break into them and steal stuff. 

They also own the storage lot next to the shop which is pretty big as well, they plan to cut it in half to build another building for the shop. Sooo I'm expecting around maybe 30 more camera's once the building is done(They haven't started construction)? 

Dang. Thats a good sized shop. I wouldnt mind having one.

45 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

can confirm lol. he helped me in photoshop a bit ago with my halo effect failure gif xD

wtf emojis woked out of nowhere
Wish i had specific sizw of the banner on the user profiles, though it appears its different sizes for different devices. my phone looks different than the one i see on the pc

Dont be spreading rumors about me. 

45 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

I've had this idea for the club banner for quite a while now, I just need to get it done. 

Not photoshop busy work to hand out really. Thanks for the offer though. Now I do know translation groups that would love photoshop help, lol.... 

Not spoiled? Ha, please...

rbCeBzg.jpg

I feel afraid to wonder into that area. I dont have that kind of free time that I want to get rid of.

Blarg

This website lol. Its 10/10.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

5 minutes ago, Jacona said:

Much SquareSpace. 

Try to sign up for an account. It is actually what every website tries to do when you make a password.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

Everyone thinks Wolfwood is cuter.

Well of course he is! He's still has youth, and that "bad boy" thing down that drives all the girls crazy. Plus it's so adorable how much he cares for the kids at his orphanage. How can I compete with that? I'm just a goofball who caused the July Incident and is now classified as a Natural Disaster.

12 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

IKR. Super easy. Much easier with connectors that have holes that let the wires go through so you are 100% certain they are where the pins will pinch them.

orly, interesting. Probably because you are good at money, responsible, quiet (I imagine), related (this is a family thing, right?), and ... well ... intelligent.

o wow, ok that's a large place. 50 makes sense then.

Good with money? to a extent, but they don't know that. Responsible? I guess so. Quiet? Your correct, but I can be talkative depending on the topic. Related? Oh no... please no... nope not related, just family friends. Intelligent? Hahah I'm retarded. to a extent.
808G7EF.gif

11 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Dang. Thats a good sized shop. I wouldnt mind having one.

Dont be spreading rumors about me. 

I feel afraid to wonder into that area. I dont have that kind of free time that I want to get rid of.

Your fears aren't unfounded. 

AsfzDo1.jpg

20 minutes ago, babadoctor said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE BAD MEMORIES

ITS ALL COMING BACK TO MEEEE

What?... could you not make pointless posts like that please? 

XmMTFtg.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

9 minutes ago, Jacona said:

The levolution on the stage is gunna be intense. 

1314029819767.png

Old shit no one cares about but me.

21 hours ago, Charger said:
37 minutes ago, Opask said:

This website lol. Its 10/10.

I feel like I would like more information...

quote for fucking truth omfg

nothing bothers me more than when you task some pretentious minimalist artist to design a UI "web 2.0" styled and nobody has a fucking clue about what anything does

also got my CAS CX, buttons don't feel as nice but I am excite to do some number crunching

20 hours ago, TheGingerKid said:

seems like somethingid watch when bored , might try it 

like i said before super low energy comedy, it's a good "boring humor" title. Didn't seem to be that many clear punch lines and joke setups. It really is cut and dry slice of life

also the main female characters boobs appear to be growing by the episode, but they're not getting too out of hand (yet)

Error: 410

45 minutes ago, Tr3vor said:
9 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I'm debating on trading my 280x crossfire.  However, I won't take anything less than a Nano or Fury. xD  

1314029819767.png

lol

guess you're stuck with 280x CF

6 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Maybe or maybe not.  They are binned/capable of a good OC. xD  I'm also considering going with a 290x.  Or, anything in the 400ish range.  I probably should keep it though since dx12 is going to integrate the usage of adding the VRAM together and more stability for dual GPU solutions.  So, that would give me 6gbs of VRAM+the performance of around a 980ti from what I've seen.  I just want a single card with more VRAM than 3gbs.  True issue = stability.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_with_DirectX_12_support

There is a total of 18 games that plan to support dx12 as of now. And due to the nature of this API most of the features that get hyped rely on the developer of the game to implement them. So the VRAM thing probably won't happen with many, if any games.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

23 minutes ago, helping said:

lol

broken replies are broken?

2 minutes ago, Charger said:

good old imgur

Your spoiler is empty. at least it is for me....

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Just now, That_Random_Guy said:

Your spoiler is empty. at least it is for me

ya I noticed and when I almost got it to work it shrank the image to unusable so its now a link lol

1 hour ago, Jacona said:
1 hour ago, helping said:
28 minutes ago, helping said:
1 hour ago, Jacona said:
5 minutes ago, Charger said:

good old imgur

http://i.imgur.com/vwZ9ORV.jpg

4 minutes ago, Tr3vor said:

broken replies are broken?

lol

quote for fucking truth omfg

nothing bothers me more than when you task some pretentious minimalist artist to design a UI "web 2.0" styled and nobody has a fucking clue about what anything does

also got my CAS CX, buttons don't feel as nice but I am excite to do some number crunching

like i said before super low energy comedy, it's a good "boring humor" title. Didn't seem to be that many clear punch lines and joke setups. It really is cut and dry slice of life

also the main female characters boobs appear to be growing by the episode, but they're not getting too out of hand (yet)

I don't know, I got tired and stopped trying to fix them.

you guys can probably figure it out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also Primer was good times, and that Shingeki no Bahamut one is spot on lol

Just now, helping said:

I don't know, I stopped trying to fix them.

after a while of manually clearing this shit I figured you guys can probably figure it out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also Primer was good times, and that Shingeki no Bahamut one is spot on lol

holy fuck

Just now, helping said:

I don't know, I stopped trying to fix them.

after a while of manually clearing this shit I figured you guys can probably figure it out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dont worry its only making things better at this point lol

4 minutes ago, Charger said:

ya I noticed and when I almost got it to work it shrank the image to unusable so its now a link lol

that bakemonogatri one cracked me up
wtf train drifting lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

19 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

It's more for development than just plain out gaming.  I was speaking more towards development sw than just gaming.  I'm transferring in the fall to my state's school that offers a game development track for computer science.  We'd have to do said integration, so ya.

Oh right fair enough then.

I sort of view dx12 and vulkan as going in the direction of a kernel like linux in the sense that many things can and will use it but there is only one of it. Because it isn't something simple to make. So by being 'closer to the metal' they are essentially saying here is a blank slate implement it yourself. In theory it can do many things but in reality  it probably won't do any of them because it is a lot more effort to use them.

P.S. You will make me happy if you use a cross platform api like vulkan instead of a single platform one like dx12 if you have a choice.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Now what am I supposed to click?

The old like button used to cover agreed, good point, and friendly all at once. Now I have to choose just one.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler