Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 minute ago, CatCloud said:

First: that's stupid 

Second: where is delete on a phone? 

Yup, agreed. Try long-pressing and then "Cut" or something.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

8 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Theres a few people experiencing that on the sire. i think charger was one though i could be wrong

Thanks looking at that now. That hideous outline was pissing me off on the profile page lol. it wasnt showing up in the pre export but it is after i exported so i figured i couldnt be fixed. hopefully this does

ya me and helping I think have been having that problem off and on. 

6 minutes ago, CatCloud said:

First: that's stupid 

Second: where is delete on a phone? 

I have not had that problem on a phone but backspace will delete it if it is selected correctly (click the header 2 times usually will selected it and let you delete it) I have had it on the computer though and its rather annoying.

30 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Nice. For the outline stuff have a look at this article.

Fixed them both! thanks! (By both i mean there is 2 pics one is 2.903x2.903in(profile pic)  and the other is well the one posted above.) had to crop it because the stupid form although would let me pick out a square area to use it would still squish the whole image together.... making it look retarded af. but thanks though man the halo is gone on them now and doesnt look bad on my profile anymore.

Holy Shit those had some massive white lines on them in the dark theme lol thank god you said something.

Spoiler

Final-Tsubasa-Export-4-4-3-LTT.gif.5ec9eTsubasa-Gif-F3.gif.7b3b66350650caa1ac827

I think i picked the right 2 gifs lol i have like 20 of each atm lol (failed attempts, slightly different settings)

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

@Charger aha ok that helps, still annoying. 

I'll se how it is browser wise when I get home, but this is going to nerf my Interaction level. 

Btw anyone know if I can remove the announcement on the top,  video at the bottom and "recent topics"  from the bottom? I want it to look more clean in mobile. 

Also where is the normal " recent topics"  button ? Like the old forum. 

51 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Fixed them both! thanks! (By both i mean there is 2 pics one is 2.903x2.903in(profile pic)  and the other is well the one posted above.) had to crop it because the stupid form although would let me pick out a square area to use it would still squish the whole image together.... making it look retarded af. but thanks though man the halo is gone on them now and doesnt look bad on my profile anymore.

Holy Shit those had some massive white lines on them in the dark theme lol thank god you said something.

Hide contents

Final-Tsubasa-Export-4-4-3-LTT.gif.5ec9eTsubasa-Gif-F3.gif.7b3b66350650caa1ac827

I think i picked the right 2 gifs lol i have like 20 of each atm lol (failed attempts, slightly different settings)

Glad I could be of some use. They look good. The larger one seems to have some highlight in the top right corner on the hair. I dont remember that being there originally but that could have just been the white border hiding it.

Also everyone else should be jelly. Boss came back from japan.

92ce34f449.jpg

I dont know why puush keeps rotating my pictures when I upload them.

Blarg

1 minute ago, wolfgang said:

Glad I could be of some use. They look good. The larger one seems to have some highlight in the top right corner on the hair. I dont remember that being there originally but that could have just been the white border hiding it.

Also everyone else should be jelly. Boss came back from japan.

snip

I dont know why puush keeps rotating my pictures when I upload them.

I think its from where i decreased the amount of colors from 256 to 128 that caused the highlight

The rotation is probably a thing to save space on the forum

SFTvKuh.thumb.jpg.d26710f9d9c53b3c1efc65

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

9 hours ago, zymax_be said:

I managed to get all the signatures to display everything and remove the line, but it looks pretty messy with long signatures

Yeah you don't want to do that because now that they are allowed to be 20 lines or whatever people are going to set them that long and they are going to take up too much space.

7 hours ago, Tr3vor said:

When you said Hotaru, I thought of this

was immediately creeped out.

Edit: Oh yeah, they did make a body pillow for her too.... thanks, uh, whoever needs to be thanked for that bit of cartoon pedophilia. 

There is a guy who posts in the desktop threads on 4chan who has an Akari Akarin one. I'm sure you can find a dakimakura for pretty much any possible character if you look hard enough.

6 hours ago, helping said:

You guys seriously debating over if the girl with the creeper face and future back problems is attractive or not?

From

mIm not sure whats happening right now, but between Firefox mobile constantly crashing on this forum here is a textual representation of how not ready this software overhaul was.y understanding she might look that way because of how MC intended her to look, maybe.

It did that for me with the old forum to. It keeps me from browsing on mobile. And I'm pretty sure its something the forum is doing in the background. Because I can go on a site with like 20 popups consisting of opening like 3 new tabs and firefox won't crash (I now have a system wide adblocker, yay root on android, so nothing creates ads). In fact this is the only page that I can think of that has ever crashed the browser on mobile for me.

2 hours ago, babadoctor said:

i HATE IT when anime looks like this

if anyone has watched the first season of fairy tail and now the new season, why the FUCK DOES IT LOOK SO SHIT TIER QUALITY?!?!

The show took a massive nose dive in quality after the time skip. The grand magic games were awful.

2 hours ago, babadoctor said:
2 hours ago, Charger said:

I assume by the same people? It stopped for a bit and then relaunched in 2014 as I recall.

what did they run out of money or something?

Different studio took over for the 2014 relaunch. The art style was pretty terrible after that. And now its all about the fanservice. From what I remember of the earlier episodes there was at least some other content but not anymore.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

1 minute ago, Opask said:

The show took a massive nose dive in quality after the time skip. The grand magic games were awful.

Different studio took over for the 2014 relaunch. The art style was pretty terrible after that. And now its all about the fanservice. From what I remember of the earlier episodes there was at least some other content but not anymore.

I watched / marathoned up to episode 157 then the site I was watching on lost all its videos and I never watched again lol

42 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Also everyone else should be jelly.

92ce34f449.jpg

Not bad. But I like mine better >

ikhriNZ.jpg

;)

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Vitalius' dinner for 02/01/2016:

1 cup of ramen, 2 bags of popcorn, and 2 potatoes (baking kind).

Why: Carbs are cheap.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

39 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

I think its from where i decreased the amount of colors from 256 to 128 that caused the highlight

The rotation is probably a thing to save space on the forum

SFTvKuh.thumb.jpg.d26710f9d9c53b3c1efc65

Ah. Ok.

Its not the forum doing it. Its puush rotating it when ai upload it. And it doesnt do that to all photos I upload.

Blarg

Been doing some music file transfer with Bittorent Sync, maxes out at 7-8 MB/s.

Must be hard drive bottleneck. 

1 minute ago, Vitalius said:

Vitalius' dinner for 02/01/2016:

1 cup of ramen, 2 bags of popcorn, and 2 potatoes (baking kind).

Why: Carbs are cheap.

and i thought my 2 packs of crackers and a can of pringles were bad lol

4 minutes ago, Charger said:

I watched / marathoned up to episode 157 then the site I was watching on lost all its videos and I never watched again lol

Good. Don't feel the need to continue. I'm still holding on hoping for something good to happen but I don't think thats going to happen.

I'm at like 42 of the 2014 one and occasionally I will watch an episode or two but half the time I get past to OP and then switch to something else because thats how bad it is. The amount of boredom required for me to get through an episode is immense.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Oh, we're moving on to dinner talk now? I'll see yours, and raise you the shawarma I ate earlier.

3 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Oh, we're moving on to dinner talk now? I'll see yours, and raise you the shawarma I ate earlier.

that looks delicious

pYMCTly.gif

0bMU2Re.gif

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

9 hours ago, Opask said:

Yeah you don't want to do that because now that they are allowed to be 20 lines or whatever people are going to set them that long and they are going to take up too much space.

No idea how to do it differently, I guess you could delete the signature

Deleted code is debugged code.

Damn guys, longer pages and we're still going through them faster than were before.

Finished rereading Hoshi no Samidare. Loved it. Now I need something else to read, any recommendations? Can be pretty much anything, just need something to read when work slows down.

Food? I love food! Thinking of making these mouthwatering bastards this week.
http://imgur.com/gallery/SxvAq

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

i think i heard gunfire down my street.. suddenly a police interceptor went by, and a helicopter swooped in a minute later.. then a few more interceptors show up to surround the place. and here i am, in my house browsing this forum. also i'm pretty sure i heard 7 rounds. 

and food? only chips 

10 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

shawarma I ate earlier.

Шаварма,а. :3 I also like.. I don`t know the words in english but in mine are дюнер and гирос?

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

16 minutes ago, zymax_be said:

No idea how to do it differently, I guess you could delete the signature

Just leave it with the 'show more'. Just remove the line and it still functions fine but looks way better.
Here is what my sig section looks like:

/*Signatures */

.signatureHideBar {
    width: 0%;
}
.signatureToggle {
    padding: 0px 5px;
    position: relative;
    border-width: 2px 2px 0px 2px;
    border-style: solid;
    border-color: #141416;
}

Edit: Editing a code block is extremely laggy and broken.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, Opask said:

Good. Don't feel the need to continue. I'm still holding on hoping for something good to happen but I don't think thats going to happen.

I'm at like 42 of the 2014 one and occasionally I will watch an episode or two but half the time I get past to OP and then switch to something else because thats how bad it is. The amount of boredom required for me to get through an episode is immense.

I kind of wanted to watch the rest of it before they relaunched it because I realized that I was only 18 episodes from where it stopped but that wasn't until a year later that i noticed that lol

1 minute ago, Belgarionbg said:

Шаварма,а. :3 I also like.. I don`t know the words in english but in mine are дюнер and гирос?

I think most people in North America call дюнер donairs or doner kebabs, though I might be wrong. It seems that гирос are the Greek version (gyros)?

18 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

I think most people in North America call дюнер donairs or doner kebabs, though I might be wrong. It seems that гирос are the Greek version (gyros)?

Yep, I love eating this things and they are way more popular than pizza for example. Probably because is hard to get good pizza around here. :)