Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
7 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

No, its not. I hate that english is not my native language in moments like this. I just can`t express myself clearly enough. But I`ll try.

I like Hotaru in 90% sexual way. The other 10% are her being crazy. I feel no attraction in her personality whatsoever.

On the other side I love Saya as whole package.

That's what "your type" means. It's that vague stuff you can't explain, that makes you like someone in a sexual way. It's not based on logic or facts or plain language. It doesn't mean she's the ONLY type you like.

6 minutes ago, JuztBe said:

I'm not saying that I do know, but from pictures, trailers I can make a prediction. And looking at what this series is about it does not require a rocked scientist to figure that out. 

It's still just a prediction. You're still making up your own character in your head based on some info. Once you see the show you know her ACTUAL personality/attitudes.

As a side note, it's generally preferred to not know the real thing, but let her remain idealized by your mind (unless of course the anime in question isn't obviously phoned in with respect to its characters).

12 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

No, its not. I hate that english is not my native language in moments like this. I just can`t express myself clearly enough. But I`ll try.

I like Hotaru in 90% sexual way. The other 10% are her being crazy. I feel no attraction in her personality whatsoever.

On the other side I love Saya as whole package.

S7WcObS.jpg

When you said Hotaru, I thought of this

222839.jpg

was immediately creeped out.

Edit: Oh yeah, they did make a body pillow for her too.... thanks, uh, whoever needs to be thanked for that bit of cartoon pedophilia. 

Old shit no one cares about but me.

4 minutes ago, Tr3vor said:

When you said Hotaru, I thought of this

222839.jpg

was immediately creeped out.

Why? :)

FINALLY!!!

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

31 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Like this?

This double line stuff when you press enter needs to go die.

phone got logged out without me noticing it seems.

Just now, BashZeStampeedo said:

No, it's still just a prediction. You're still making up your own character in your head based on some info. Once you see the show you know her ACTUAL personality/attitudes.

It is. But  I'm not forbidden to have an opinion about her even if I had not seen the show. If I were discussing why that character is good or bad I would agree with your point. All I said is why in my opinion someone could like her.

Are you getting just on fact that I have not seen that show, or you hate her character so much so that kind of prediction seems unreasonable to you?

Or you just want me to watch that show? :ph34r:

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

You guys seriously debating over if the girl with the creeper face and future back problems is attractive or not?

From my understanding she might look that way because of how MC intended her to look, maybe.

Error: 410

4 minutes ago, Charger said:

phone got logged out without me noticing it seems.

Fun stuff. I will say that the new mobile version seems better than the old abomination they had.

Until they do this.

2a687a1896.jpg

Blarg

Guys, remember this is a family friendly site. I think that is how @MyInnerFred wants to keep 
the club aswell. Certain links and discussions are not allowed, such as linking to an article
about BDSM is overstepping that boundary.

4 minutes ago, Charger said:

thanks babe. I didn't even notice the link

BashZeStampeedo want to snip that link out of your quote?

Done ;)

1 minute ago, JuztBe said:

It is. But  I'm not forbidden to have an opinion about her even if I had not seen the show. If I were discussing why that character is good or bad I would agree with your point. All I said is why in my opinion someone could like her.

Are you getting just on fact that I have not seen that show, or you hate her character so much so that kind of prediction seems unreasonable to you?

Or you just want me to watch that show? :ph34r:

Oh I've got no problem with you having an opinion. I just can't see her attitude being a reason that so many people seem to be attracted to her character. But then I wouldn't really be surprised.

2 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Fun stuff. I will say that the new mobile version seems better than the old abomination they had.

Until they do this.

I really didnt have a problem with the old mobile really other then it losing formating of quotes and stuff like that.

1 minute ago, tobben said:

Guys, remember this is a family friendly site. I think that is how @MyInnerFred wants to keep 
the club aswell. Certain links and discussions are not allowed, such as linking to an article

thanks babe. I didn't even notice the link

@BashZeStampeedo want to snip that link out of your quote?

20 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

Why? :)

because that's what I think of when people say hotaru, Hotaru from non non byori. 

The reason was like "what?" is because she's in 5th grade, and you're talking about sexual attraction or something.

10 minutes ago, helping said:

You guys seriously debating over if the girl with the creeper face and future back problems is attractive or not?

From my understanding she might look that way because of how MC intended her to look, maybe.

Why not? You think we(at least I) have better things to ? I do... But I need to take a break. :P
HS thread lacks discussion overall, even if it's about a girl who has a creepier face.

9 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

[snip]

Until they do this.

I'm famous :$

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

8 minutes ago, tobben said:

Done ;)

about BDSM is overstepping that boundary.  

Guys, remember tMyI @MyInnerFred

From

mIm not sure whats happening right now, but between Firefox mobile constantly crashing on this forum here is a textual representation of how not ready this software overhaul was.y understanding she might look that way because of how MC intended her to look, maybe.

Error: 410

wait a minute

what the fuck? someone linked some bdsm stuff?

8 minutes ago, Tr3vor said:

because that's what I think of when people say hotaru, Hotaru from non non byori. 

The reason was like "what?" is because she's in 5th grade, and you're talking about sexual attraction or something.

Dude, she is homo.>> traits     protection complex, fashionable, homosexual

I have no interest in her.

I probably should use Shidare from now on.

16 minutes ago, tobben said:

Certain links and discussions are not allowed, such as linking to an article

Damn, I don`t know how the hell that got in my post as link, probably after I copied the correct abbreviation from wikipedia. Also if you read my words you will see that I wasn`t going to debate  in that way, I just said the term in try to express better my opinion.

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

1 hour ago, Belgarionbg said:

Btw I was in need of easy way to download youtube videos outside from browser addons and I found this.

I don't know if you've found that this method suffices, but I thought I'd direct you to DVDVideoSofts youtube downloading and conversion software anyway. They are all pretty nifty and easily workable.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

6 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

Damn, I don`t know how the hell that got in my post as link, probably after I copied the correct abbreviation from wikipedia. Also if you read my words you will see that I wasn`t going to debate  in that way, I just said the term in try to express better my opinion.

No worries, just  try to not go too far off the rails :P

2 minutes ago, Avericious said:

I don't know if you've found that this method suffices, but I thought I'd direct you to DVDVideoSofts youtube downloading and conversion software anyway. They are all pretty nifty and easily workable.

Hmm, let see

Free YouTube Downloader advanced features:
- download the original YouTube stream in MP4, MKV (up to 8K UHD), WEBM, and MP3;
- convert video to MP4, AVI, and MP3;
- customize output name format;
- load links from external text files;
- save download history;
- import videos to iTunes automatically, convert to iPhone / iPad / iPod;
- work via proxy server.

DVDVideoSoft's products are freeware.

Freeware, eh? Pity, I already pirated wondershare one.

e36caae1a7d4be9cff5f665a70294d40ca635dbb

5 minutes ago, babadoctor said:

Aww, don't be like that. Everyone hates change. Give it some time to grow, and give
the forum time to rebuild itself for the time being.

I opened a thread but maybe here I'll get more answers... is there going to be a third season of Tokyo Ghoul? I heard a lot of people said no, but god that ending left me a bitter taste, too many things left open and unexplained, it's Lost all over again :(

Just now, as96 said:

I opened a thread but maybe here I'll get more answers... is there going to be a third season of Tokyo Ghoul? I heard a lot of people said no, but god that ending left me a bitter taste, too many things left open and unexplained, it's Lost all over again :(

yea

there is

they even said so

they said that it would take a while tho

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

3 minutes ago, tobben said:

Aww, don't be like that. Everyone hates change. Give it some time to grow, and give
the forum time to rebuild itself for the time being.

):

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Google (1998)

9Y8Gnqa.jpg

Google now

9TDEbVz.jpg

And there is my version google

9FK5Fr3.jpg

:)

ps. Damn, the stupid compressing algorithm in imgur f-ed the background bad.