Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
6 minutes ago, ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen said:

Get ready for the passive-aggressive 'liking' of comments when the Flame War 3 sets in.

It's already set in 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

29 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

As this thread's guitarist guru trained in baroque with his own custom 7-string, and has worked with various guitars and pedals to even a John Petrucci custom!  I have to say this is impressive as a step between the moog and the stomp box. xD  I mean at the same time it's the dumbest fucking pedal I've ever laid my eyes on next to the big muff pies and a few other relics I've messed with.  But, I want it for the absurdity backed by the wtf factor.  

It's a lil pricey... for a stomp box.

xD

It's so stupid but I want it to make me laugh , just like whenever I'm down be like "RANDOM MIKU PEDAL ACTIVAAATTTTEEEEE" then die laughing

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

OMG e-mail SPAM SPAM SPAM

That was one annoying day where I was unable to get here and fix my e-mail notification settings :ph34r:
Clearly you should all have seen this coming and stopped posting :P 

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

How do you open up a threat at the last post now?

im not getting notifications and i cant find the open up last read page option you used oto have if you opened up an earlier page of the thread.

tapatalk is working slightly better in that it actually load the forum instead of a login error...but i shows no subscribed or participated threads. (which was a critical function for me that normal onine interface cant do...) 

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

6 hours ago, Kenji the Uke said:

Mmm. 3: The airing anime Dagashi Kashi. The sidemain character is called Saya. Tis mai waifu.

pk0oz1G.jpg

Hotaru is hot

But yeah, still I like Saya more

2vcRvNF.jpg

:3

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

2 hours ago, zymax_be said:

I've been watching House lately, I forgot how good it actually is 

@Opask If you need any help, I'm willing to help

I think I'm probably good. Thanks though! Some of the stuff can't really be fixed. I've removed the orange box on tags (which looked awful) and colored them so you can distinguish them. I've also removed the line on "Show More" in sigs so it looks slightly better but it still cuts off half of certain lines. Like the spoiler in mine. Not going to lie but I think that was a stupid thing to alter. They should have just kept the 3 line limit and enforced proper formatting.

Other then that I'm basically going to finish this page and the profile page and thats it. I don't really think I will venture out of those two areas anymore. So if I have broken stuff elsewhere its not worth my effort fixing it. I probably won't work on anything else though today but maybe tonight if I feel like it.

Also I'm sure most people won't like my color choices so I will probably just comment out the lines that change color and people can alter it themselves afterwords.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

45 minutes ago, Opask said:

I think I'm probably good. Thanks though! Some of the stuff can't really be fixed. I've removed the orange box on tags (which looked awful) and colored them so you can distinguish them. I've also removed the line on "Show More" in sigs so it looks slightly better but it still cuts off half of certain lines. Like the spoiler in mine. Not going to lie but I think that was a stupid thing to alter. They should have just kept the 3 line limit and enforced proper formatting.

Other then that I'm basically going to finish this page and the profile page and thats it. I don't really think I will venture out of those two areas anymore. So if I have broken stuff elsewhere its not worth my effort fixing it. I probably won't work on anything else though today but maybe tonight if I feel like it.

Also I'm sure most people won't like my color choices so I will probably just comment out the lines that change color and people can alter it themselves afterwords.

I managed to get all the signatures to display everything and remove the line, but it looks pretty messy with long signatures

Deleted code is debugged code.

2 hours ago, Belgarionbg said:

Hotaru is hot

But yeah, still I like Saya more

I can sort of see the "girl next door" appeal of Saya, but Hotaru? What's hot about her? She's a stick figure with two balloons stapled on. Gross proportions. Plus her personality is that of a little boy.

1 hour ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

I can sort of see the "girl next door" appeal of Saya, but Hotaru? What's hot about her? She's a stick figure with two balloons stapled on. Gross proportions. Plus her personality is that of a little boy.

She is secretly into BDSM ;)

EMAhggB.jpg

Edited by tobben
Removed questionable link.

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

1 hour ago, Belgarionbg said:

She is secretly into BDSM ;)

I don't see how that makes her suddenly attractive... I guess she's just your type?

Also, way to whore yourself out, Dagashikashi. Classy. "This is a show about junkfood".

6 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

I don't see how that makes her suddenly attractive... I guess she's just your type?

Also, way to whore yourself out, Dagashikashi. Classy. "This is a show about junkfood".

Well not that I like her character in particular, it`s just that I would love to do stuff to her. xD

Also do not make mistake assuming that I`m into girls with big boobs. I just love them all. ;)

==

Hey, the smiles are back :D

2 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

Well not that I like her character in particular, it`s just that I would love to do stuff to her. xD

Also do not make mistake assuming that I`m into girls with big boobs. I just love them all. ;)

==

Hey, the smiles are back :D

You still haven't explained why she's hot, nor was I assuming why you would think that :)

There's something about her character design, IDK, but its fucking creepy.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

11 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

god damn there 5 different ways to like a post now and no way to like them on mobile had to go my computer to like that post lol

yeah, it kinda gives off a similar vibe to Medusa from soul eater in her design.

Well I tried to find a creepy ass picture of that chick, and google just gave me slightly dirty stuff. 

Guess this is as creepy as it gets for now.

pk0oz1G.jpg

Old shit no one cares about but me.

15 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

You still haven't explained why she's hot, nor was I assuming why you would think that :)

Lazy eyes, creepy smile, and her attitude. It is my guess why someone would like her as character. She seems a little bit off, IMO that's the main reason :P
Have not seen the show, so I had to made prediction about her character just from pictures.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

16 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Well, its just the super perverted part of my mind telling me how hot she is. xD

Btw I was in need of easy way to download youtube videos outside from browser addons and I found this.

GJ3sSdI.png

SKjkRuh.jpg

And even download subtitles too!

9HTQiQd.jpg

I love it. :)

I should try if its possible to download the whole playlists.

2 minutes ago, JuztBe said:

Lazy eyes, creepy smile, and her attitude. It is my guess why someone would like her as character. She seems a little bit off, IMO that's the main reason :P
Have not seen the show, so I had to made prediction about her character just from pictures.

That and there are some people who like things that are just different (by different i mean strange and odd) I for one like her character design.

19 minutes ago, Charger said:

god damn there 5 different ways to like a post now and no way to like them on mobile had to go my computer to like that post lol

Like this?

0604571650.jpg

This double line stuff when you press enter needs to go die.

Blarg

12 minutes ago, JuztBe said:

How would you know her attitude having not seen the show? Based on just her character design... well, I guess if you limit it to just her face then she's got that perverted/slutty look to her that some guys dig, but beyond that I still don't get it.

9 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

Well, its just the super perverted part of my mind telling me how hot she is. xD

Ok, then, she's just your type :)

2 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

No, its not. I hate that english is not my native language in moments like this. I just can`t express myself clearly enough. But I`ll try.

I like Hotaru in 90% sexual way. The other 10% are her being crazy. I feel no attraction in her personality whatsoever.

On the other side I love Saya as whole package.

S7WcObS.jpg

1 minute ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

How would you know her attitude having not seen the show? Based on just her character design... well, I guess if you limit it just her face then she's got that perverted/slutty look to her that some guys dig, but beyond that I still don't get it.

I'm not saying that I do know, but from pictures, trailers I can make a prediction. And looking at what this series is about it does not require a rocked scientist to figure that out. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB