Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

Jesus, what a scumbag of a brother. It reminds me of my mate in college his dad died and the two of them were left 25k each.

His young brother bought a car and started buying drugs eventually the retard got himself into trouble with a supplier long story short owed the supplier 15k. Guess who had to bail his brother out. You would think you could trust your brother not to drag you into this shit but actually framing your brother that's a new low.

Details from the above recalling might be a bit hazy it was a couple years ago just remember my mates stress over it

Don't underestimate human selfishness and greed...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Don't underestimate human selfishness and greed...

kim_jung_un_clapping.gif

Bloodshed and the Fenris-Wolf:

| CPU:  Ryzen 5 3600(buying a 3900x in August for it) | CPU Cooler:  Dark Rock Pro 4 | Paste:  Kryonaut | Motherboard:  ASRock x470 Taichi | RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 48 GB (2 x 16 GB + 2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 | Boot Drives:  Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2-2280+Crucial BX500 120 GB 2.5" SSD | Storage Drives:  Toshiba X300 4 TB 128 MB Cache 3.5" HDD+PNY CS900 240 GB | GPU:  Sapphire Radeon VII 16 GB HBM2 Video Card | Case:  Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB | PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply w/CableMod E-Series Cable Kit (Black/Red) | Case Fans:  2 Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans | Displays:  AOC U2879VF 28.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz Monitor (Replacing with an LG 4k IPS display for game art)+AOC G2460PQU 24.0" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor | Mouse:  Corsair M65 Pro RGB | Keyboard:  Ducky Shine 7 Blackout - MK Exclusive First Release - RGB LED Double Shot PBT Mechanical Keyboard with Silent Red Switches | Mousepad:  Gaya Entertainment Oversized Gaming Mousepad Doom | Audio:  Massdrop x AKG K7XX Audiophile Open-back Headphones+Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone+Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset+iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-Ear Monitors/Earbuds (Black)+Pair of Mackie MR624s(came with stands+isolation pads) | OSes:  Windows 10 Pro+openSUSE Tumbleweed |

VashTheStampede(ROG Zephyrus M GU502):

| CPU:  i7-9750h | RAM:  32GB Dual Channel 2666mhz CL 19(Stock+Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300, 2666MHZ, 260 PIN SODIMM, 1.2V, CL 19 ) | Storage:  1TB SSD with Optane | GPU:  Nvidia RTX 2060 | Display:  144hz 3ms | Mouse:  Corsair M65 Pro |

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer manga (re-read). great.

If you want to see a shounen-type story done well, indulging in the things you want them to indulge in, and making the rest interesting at worst, then look no further. It's truly well written, isn't terribly long, and builds up momentum incredibly well. Heavy things happen, characters grow a lot, and the ending is one of the best I've ever seen in the genre. The biggest flaw is that the artwork is what I'd call scrappy, at best - they clearly didn't have a mastery of all things anatomical (especially animals). Despite that they breathed life into the art regardless, especially where it really counts. I could also nitpick a bunch of other little things, but I think this is definitely one of the best "bang for your buck" manga out there if you're into the genre. And even if you're not, it's a fine story that weaves the kinds of elements and themes these stories generally fail hard at, like the difference between children and adults, and does so without feeling like it's preaching. Definitely worth the read at 70 chapters, and if we're ever lucky enough to get an anime adaptation I pray that Rie Matsumoto is in charge of directing it.

His and Her Circumstances (re-watch). great.

KareKano is a great classic manga, about as good as the shoujo "highschool romance" sub-genre gets. But does the anime do it justice, and does it still hold up? I'd say it does, unless you have a big problem with limited-budget animation no matter how well-presented it is, hate the super-deformed anime style with a passion, or are violently against watching something and having to read the rest of the manga afterward for the rest of the story. It also has a couple of recap episodes. Despite those issues it's still better than basically any shoujo manga adaptation of its sub-genre that I've seen since it first came out. It brings out the charm of the manga very successfully with snappy pacing, great voice acting, and a fantastic sense of comic relief. The excellent cast, writing, introspection, and believable drama are all here as well. It does start to suffer a bit in the second half after it changes directors and has blown through most of its budget, and the final 3 episodes fall apart almost entirely, but I can't really be mad since the manga continues on really nicely (and it's quite long, so I doubt an anime would ever be made to tell the whole story). Come for the great cast and introspection, and stay for the comedy and excellent Gainax directing. If you ever find yourself tiring of it, you can always continue on with the manga, and know that you'll be reading one of the best manga of its type.

Komori Can't Decline. good.

I felt like watching something fluffy after the other stuff I read/watched today, and since this is a short episode slice-of-life/comedy anime I figured it would fit the bill. Surprisingly, it did. Best moe show I've seen in a while (and I don't mean to damn it with faint praise there). The writing was half decent, the comedy fun, and the cast was fun and endearing. Plus the silly theme in the title wasn't the only thing the show focused on; it was more of a simple friendship anime. Heck, if the boob-related stuff didn't drag it down (no pun intended) I could recommend this one to quite a few people, and despite it this was basically exactly what I was hoping for at the time. It certainly did a lot better than the likes of Aiura. The "13th" episode was mostly a worthless ad, though.

@helping

Yep I think I see what you are talking about with this 'feature'.

Inori saying that she only came to MC's apartment and was being nice to him because Gai told her to. Then proceeding to spend a night with Gai before returning to live in MC's apartment.

If so then that seems like they were trying to be edgy just for the sake of it.

If not then I guess I will see what other plot holes come up.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

heads up guys , COC has been replaced with http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/965477-community-standards/

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

and what is the difference? A name change?

and they stream lined teh text , and changed a few things 

aka they made less rules (this is kinda part of what happened earlier where the addys got mobbed via pm about bad modding or some such) and they made the rules far more ... wishy washy ... grey zone 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

it seems more like a name change and maybe cleaned up writing but nothing looks new to me at a quick scan of it anyways.

Yep. Looks the same as before, only a little updated to today's needs.

Good thing it's a short list of rules, too bad majority of users will continue to just skip reading it...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

it seems more like a name change and maybe cleaned up writing but nothing looks new to me at a quick scan of it anyways.

To me it looks more condense with a few additions, better presented and easier to read.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I've also noticed that the only rule regarding signatures is text size up to 14. Does this mean we're allowed to have more than 3 lines and images in the sigs now?

Edit: ignore the part about images, it says text only

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I've also noticed that the only rule regarding signatures is text size up to 14. Does this mean we're allowed to have more than 3 lines and images in the sigs now?

Edit: ignore the part about images, it says text only

I actually just asked about this see below.

Regarding Signatures.

I assume we aren't allowed to have lines that run of the screen. Also the only reason that this happens is because apparently text wrapping isn't enabled for sigs so if you put a line with no spaces it will just go off the screen.

While investigating this I noticed that if you do put space but never press enter to start a new line you could have an infinitely long sig that doesn't set off the forums 3 line limit.

Maybe these are features that might need to be implemented.

Edit: Also just to add on, the forum has a set width so 3 lines will be the same regardless of what resolution you are using. This is just to clarify for others and is irrelevant to my above concerns.

For signatures, IPB 4 has much better handling of signatures - it will also limit things. We'll also adjust/notify a user at the moment for any signature longer than 3 lines.

So apparently when they move to ipb4 it will be better. Also sigs were always supposed to be less then 3 lines but it was ok to be longer if you were using spoilers. But like I said above if you press enter more then twice it doesn't let you save.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Hello everyone. Just woke up heh.

Case: Corsair C70 / MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z87 Mark 1 / CPU: Intel i7 4770 / GPU: Zotac Geforce GTX 1080 AMP! / RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 / Storage: 250GB Samsung 840 PRO + 250GB Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB WD Green / PSU: Corsair AX760i

Well i just finding Young Black Jack and it's pretty much everything I wanted. There is a reason Osamu Tezuka's Black Jack is considered a classic and still stands up today.

It`s so fuckin lovely to play CSGO as silver 1. Not even talking about the hackers and smurfs, I can deal with that. Just got into a match with two russian kiddos who were just running directly in front of me on purpose all the time and didn`t contribute to the team at all. I managed to carry until a 10:9, but then I got kicked for doing too much damage to my teammates, which as I`ve already said were just running in front of me and blocking my shots. Got half an hour cooldown before I can join competitive matches again :/.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

It`s so fuckin lovely to play CSGO as silver 1. Not even talking about the hackers and smurfs, I can deal with that. Just got into a match with two russian kiddos who were just running directly in front of me on purpose all the time and didn`t contribute to the team at all. I managed to carry until a 10:9, but then I got kicked for doing too much damage to my teammates, which as I`ve already said were just running in front of me and blocking my shots. Got half an hour cooldown before I can join competitive matches again :/.

It can be worse. I got kicked in the last few rounds for no reason, because the rest of my team was premade.

I refuse to play CS GO solo again.

Vl1Yysi.png

Or rather .. at all

In other news, I passed my first exam. It's time to finally finish Zankyou no Terror today. :D

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

@helping

Yep I think I see what you are talking about with this 'feature'.

Inori saying that she only came to MC's apartment and was being nice to him because Gai told her to. Then proceeding to spend a night with Gai before returning to live in MC's apartment.

If so then that seems like they were trying to be edgy just for the sake of it.

If not then I guess I will see what other plot holes come up.

No, its an unfathomably massive plot hole. You'll wonder what the hell the director was thinking and if they accidentally included the scene. It's a fair ways in.

To make it spoiler free, image they put a scene in where a character beats a puppy. You would think something so important about a character would come up later or be a point of drama while at the same time giving insight on the character. Generally the character appears more interesting because you think there will be more to them that will be elaborated on in the future.

Nope, not guilty crown though, they completely forget it happens. It makes the scene left-field harder than shinji and comatose asuka.

Error: 410

It can be worse. I got kicked in the last few rounds for no reason, because the rest of my team was premade.

I refuse to play CS GO solo again.

Vl1Yysi.png

Or rather .. at all

In other news, I passed my first exam. It's time to finally finish Zankyou no Terror today. :D

That's why I started playing duo. Sit silent vote to kick, talking tactics/call-out vote to kick, play well vote to kick, play bad vote to kick, not eastern European vote to kick. Don't drop weapons if I can only buy for myself vote to kick. If I eco vote to kick.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

That's why I started playing duo. Sit silent vote to kick, talking tactics/call-out vote to kick, play well vote to kick, play bad vote to kick, not eastern European vote to kick. Don't drop weapons if I can only buy for myself vote to kick. If I eco vote to kick.

Problem is I don't always have people to pay duo with.

I'm even trying to communicate with them in Russian. Some turn out to be decent, but others are just trolling and raging for everything. I was talking about a match with 4 Polish guys and I couldn't communicate with them, because they just refused to use English.

I'm done with competitive. I play mostly DM and casual now. :D

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I'm even trying to communicate with them in Russian. Some turn out to be decent, but others are just trolling and raging for everything. I was talking about a match with 4 Polish guys and I couldn't communicate with them, because they just refused to use English.

I'm done with competitive. I play mostly DM and casual now. :D

Casual?Just like you are!

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Motherfucker

Snip

1395259993331.gif

Edit: for some reason embedding the gif I wanted doesn't work. Have a cat picture instead.

photo_latest14.jpg

Edit 2: the cat image isn't working either! Am I doing something wrong or is this some kind of bug on my phone?

Edit 3: turns out my phone just wasn`t displaying the images correctly.