Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 minute ago, BLJohnFreeman said:

I will recreate the Ludovico Technique scene from the Clockwork Orange on you

Never seen it. :P

1 minute ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

@MyInnerFred Have you watched any of Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru? (Nice long name). It has a very similar feeling to Hyouka, in the sense that it's about solving/stumbling upon mysteries. One of the main characters doesn't like other people much and is quite lazy when it comes to anything but bones. She has very good reasoning abilities, like Oreki. 

I'm at episode 4 right now (it's one of those series where I want to watch a little bit at a time) and really enjoying it. Probably a 9/10 so far for me. Seems like something you'd like, would definitely recommend it.

Holy, that's a beautiful anime.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

1 minute ago, zymax_be said:

Smack him up

Wait, why was I quoted?

3 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

@MyInnerFred Have you watched any of Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru? (Nice long name). It has a very similar feeling to Hyouka, in the sense that it's about solving/stumbling upon mysteries. One of the main characters doesn't like other people much and is quite lazy when it comes to anything but bones. She has very good reasoning and deduction abilities, like Oreki. 

I'm at episode 4 right now (it's one of those series where I want to watch a little bit at a time) and really enjoying it. Probably a 9/10 so far for me. Seems like something you'd like, would definitely recommend it. 

Thanks looks like I have another series to download and watch. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

7 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

@MyInnerFred Have you watched any of Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru? (Nice long name). It has a very similar feeling to Hyouka, in the sense that it's about solving/stumbling upon mysteries. One of the main characters doesn't like other people much and is quite lazy when it comes to anything but bones. She has very good reasoning and deduction abilities, like Oreki. 

That is something I'd really love to watch.  I just hope the mysteries are interesting in a different way to Hyouka. Hyouka felt rather dramatic information overload; highschool and all that jazz; which is why I dropped it for a few weeks... or months.

Mr.Contrast is back!

nJGXYVN.jpg

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

2 minutes ago, Oasis said:

Never seen it. :P

Holy, that's a beautiful anime.

Have you watched it? 

Just the animation and art style alone makes it worth watching. I think it's going to end up making my top 10.

tumblr_nvv58qdA7J1qa94xto1_500.gif

tumblr_nxezpeGx301tht2d9o1_540.gif

2 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Thanks looks like I have another series to download and watch. 

Definitely. It's right up your alley I think. Extremely good so far. 

4 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

shrugs

blows raspberries

Busy with business-y stuff. Sorry.

No worries ~

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

Have you watched it? 

Just the animation and art style alone makes it worth watching. I think it's going to end up making my top 10.

Not yet, but between it and Erased, I have some shows to watch. :)

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

Gotta say Hai to Gensou no Grimgar picked up a few points this week, was considering stalling it, but i guess ill reconsider for a bit longer

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

We need something similar to the old like button.
What am I supposed to click when fred posts nice artwork or vitalius posts and interesting video.

I guess there is the friendly button. But that doesn't really make much sense either. But to be fair I can't actually think of a use for that button otherwise.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

11 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Ehhh it lacks something to keep the series going, it has alot of  the same problems Hyouka had.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

5 minutes ago, Opask said:

What am I supposed to click when fred posts nice artwork or vitalius posts and interesting video.

I guess there is the friendly button. But that doesn't really make much sense either. But to be fair I can't actually think of a use for that button otherwise.

Nice artwork = Friendly I guess

Interesting Video = Informative I'd say

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

5 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Have you watched it? 

tumblr_nvv58qdA7J1qa94xto1_500.gif

tumblr_nxezpeGx301tht2d9o1_540.gif

Definitely. It's right up your alley I think. Extremely good so far. 

Might pick it up too

5 minutes ago, Crowes said:

That is something I'd really love to watch.  I just hope the mysteries are interesting in a different way to Hyouka. Hyouka felt rather dramatic information overload; highschool and all that jazz; which is why I dropped it for a few weeks... or months.

Mr.Contrast is back!

nJGXYVN.jpg

Now I like this desktop

Deleted code is debugged code.

1 minute ago, KRImSIN said:

Ehhh it lacks something to keep the series going, it has alot of  the same problems Hyouka had.

It doesn't really seem like there's much of a plot, outside of individual episodes, much like Hyouka. Still, not really having progression doesn't matter for this type of anime IMO. The episodes are interesting in themselves, rather than having to watch the whole series. 

4 minutes ago, Opask said:

....yeah

you guys can just consider them arbitrary from me, I click on them randomly. It really is wherever my mouse happens to land because these are buttons for ants.

if i can't aim well in any fps, i'm not going to bother trying to aim on the forum

Error: 410

2 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Nice artwork = Friendly I guess

Interesting Video = Informative I'd say

Thats the thing though. Just because I enjoyed the video doesn't necessarily mean it was informative.

Like some music for example. None of the buttons really fit.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

1 minute ago, helping said:

f i can't aim well in any fps, i'm not going to bother trying to aim on the forum

They're so fucking small....

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

So, the doctor of economics guy decided to buy an All-In-One from Best Buy and use their Geek Squad.

ok. ...

giphy.gif

Just now, Opask said:

Thats the thing though. Just because I enjoyed the video doesn't necessarily mean it was informative.

Oh, gotcha. Then just Friendly I guess.

... I agree. We need a button for general enjoyment from a post.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

20 minutes ago, Opask said:

It does make me a bit giddy to go shitposting and arguing just so I can ironically give out little hearts, and "informatives" to one word posts.

@Vitalius dear god this forum is a mess now, I want my edit code back. I can't figure out how to retroactively edit in a quote.

and perhaps you could ask them to implement some other but, maybe a "Like" button of some sorts. I'm sure they can iron out the workings on that, hopefully it's nothing too new and innovating to be difficult. 

test

Error: 410

11 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:
1 minute ago, Opask said:

We'll have to enjoy some more Friendliness then ;)

Damn this edditor is so broken.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB