Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
3 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

welp.. first time back on the webpage on pc and definitely not diggin the load times lol. seems a bit sluggish.

Also looks like quite a few of peoples' images are stretched. Well mine looks a bit off as well, so im gonna attempt to fix that and my sig

Edit: theres a option to hide everyones signature now. neat

holly f*** up to 30 lines lol

Indeed, and you can hide individual people's signatures too. Neat.

30 lines means nothing if it auto-hides lines 4-30. :|

Just now, Sharif said:

I don't want to let that go =/

:<

Just now, Charger said:

I think they went form 20 posts a page to 25 posts a page so now all of the old milestone page posts are way off lol

Ha. People will have to go back and edit their posts then to reflect the change.... no one will do that though.

Apparently the BBCode editor isn't coming back because the forum software now mostly uses HTML with very few BBCode tags. Adding a BBCode editor requires changing how the forum parses forum posts, which is not worth it. My suggestion: Give us an HTML editor then. Just give us something. :P

I'm hoping .webm's isn't in the same boat.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

3 minutes ago, Sharif said:

I don't want to let that go =/

just curious.... how do you have 2 folding at home badges XD the tier 1 and tier 2 at the same time lol

Aww this fucking notification sound.... anyone know how to disable it

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

2 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Indeed, and you can hide individual people's signatures too. Neat.

30 lines means nothing if it auto-hides lines 4-30. :|

:<

Ha. People will have to go back and edit their posts then to reflect the change.... no one will do that though.

Apparently the BBCode editor isn't coming back because the forum software now mostly uses HTML with very few BBCode tags. Adding a BBCode editor requires changing how the forum parses forum posts, which is not worth it. My suggestion: Give us an HTML editor then. Just give us something. :P

I'm hoping .webm's isn't in the same boat.

agreed just give me a damn code view lol

Just now, That_Random_Guy said:

just curious.... how do you have 2 folding at home badges XD the tier 1 and tier 2 at the same time lol

No Idea but I stopped folding a year back or so,as I was sucking life out of my old card that was already dying so I stopped 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

2 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

you have to go into notification settings. 

1 minute ago, Technicolors said:

you have to go into notification settings. 

thanks just figured it out a second ago also i like how the option to disable notifications for when someone likes your post is disabled by admin lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Hey i see the option to add files to the signature... is that ok to do? also if it is what is the size. not planning on putting anything massive but maybe my anime-planet currently/watched amount pic.

Seems like what you guys were saying is correct. BBCode is either bugged and not working as well as an html code(tried linking my pick from anime planet) or its just not supported... oh well, gonna give it a bit more

Also does anyone know how to rename the spoiler name so it doesn't show "reveal hidden content" or is that not a thing anymore either?

1 hour ago, KRImSIN said:
Spoiler

This is getting absolutely ridiculous. Apparently I can't delete quotes or spoilers, nor am I allowed to type outside them. And the new editor saves what you were working on even if you leave the thread, so no refreshing it that way. So damn annoying.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Bah, I dislike the new forum already.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Just now, Daegun said:

don't we all?

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

1 minute ago, Daegun said:

He does too

sHwiG4T.jpg

So are we going to rebel or what. xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

1 minute ago, Belgarionbg said:

He does too

sHwiG4T.jpg

So are we going to rebel or what. xD

ANARCHY!

Deleted code is debugged code.

2 minutes ago, Daegun said:

1 minute ago, azurezeed said:

don't we all?

well, change isn't necessarily a bad thing, i just feel that this was rushed and wasnt tested the way it should have. there seems to be far to many bugs for something that went through a betatest. its not optimized and lots of things were removed... for what, i havnt seem anything new other than people sigs and pics getting wrecked and they only added very "not worth it" things.

Just now, azurezeed said:

i dislike the loading times

This is indeed a bad thing

Deleted code is debugged code.

5 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

well, change isn't necessarily a bad thing, i just feel that this was rushed and wasnt tested the way it should have. there seems to be far to many bugs for something that went through a betatest. its not optimized and lots of things were removed... for what, i havnt seem anything new other than people sigs and pics getting wrecked and they only added very "not worth it" things.

I agree.

I need a way to edit my sig, but i can't find it...

Edited by mosin40

I feel lost in this new layout. 

At least the audio sub-forum gets a higher positioning. 

2 minutes ago, mosin40 said:

I agree.

I need a way to edit my sig, but i can't find it...

accout settings and once your there its the 4th tab over Overview, email, password, Signature. click that and there you go

4 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Whelp. I see myself showing up far less now. Stuck on mobile theme on my phone and cant even force it to show desktop.

Im curious on how many people are going to leave because of this... Not hating or anything because i understand, but curiosity lol 

been noticing a few people with 2 folding badges now.... teir 1 and 2 at the same time, why not me lol

Edit: these loading times though.....

9 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

check out account settings 

8 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

accout settings and once your there its the 4th tab over Overview, email, password, Signature. click that and there you go

Thanks!

-------

So i'm trying to edit a post, and spoilers in dark theme are a pain to read 

386737629a5237275ea2b40d9e1a000e.png

10 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Whelp. I see myself showing up far less now. Stuck on mobile theme on my phone and cant even force it to show desktop.

It looks pretty much the same honestly. And that is not a good thing. Its like an abomination of googles material design ideas.

Edit: There is now a non-windows os subforum. Now I don't have to scroll past the how do I wipe my drive to install windows garbage.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

8 minutes ago, Opask said:

It looks pretty much the same honestly. And that is not a good thing. Its like an abomination of googles material design ideas.

i personally like material design. but it works abit better on mobile than on desktop. 

also anyone having red highlighting when you highlight text?