Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
4 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

I was watching one of the techquickie videos and I see this dude

what the hell ahahah xD

seems about right for the internet

On 30/1/2016 at 10:53 PM, BashZeStampeedo said:

Well, I'm done with KamiNomi. Kinda blaise about it overall, but I don't really regret the watch.

-snip, because spoilers are broken-

i haven't seen the anime but from what i read from your reviews here is something i can say.

the manga continues with the stunning conclusion and a cheesy ending (good ending imo), there's some plot twist here and there too.

also, the forum is broken and it seems we can't like content in off-topic?, or how can you like a post here?

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

damn i'm gonna miss the drop-down preview before you enter a thread...

anyways i'm digging the new forums. seems they're going for a material design look 

Apparently the BBCode editor is broken now. Using img tags doesn't work (did work earlier). 

I'm also getting desktop popups occasionally (not for every post) for when people reply to this thread, even though I don't follow it -.-

13 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

damn i'm gonna miss the drop-down preview before you enter a thread...

anyways i'm digging the new forums. seems they're going for a material design look 

actually there is a preview. you have to hover over a thread title. but there's no link to go to the last unread post. have to click on the thread icon to do that 

16 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Apparently the BBCode editor is broken now. Using img tags doesn't work (did work earlier). 

I'm also getting desktop popups occasionally (not for every post) for when people reply to this thread, even though I don't follow it -.-

yeah, and i can't open quote in other tab like i did before the update

things are ugly right now

Well this forum update is half-baked at best. Can't even seem to turn off the WYSIWYG BBCode editor, which is seriously lame.

27 minutes ago, azurezeed said:

the manga continues with the stunning conclusion and a cheesy ending (good ending imo), there's some plot twist here and there too.

I wouldn't call it stunning, though they did at least clumsily try to add in some character growth for a change. It could have been stunning, had they built up to the ending better and tied it all together somewhat.

For instance,

Spoiler

If they established that MC's got a serious fear of rejection, and hinted more strongly that he really had feelings for the girl and was fighting against his instincts (like I said, maybe make her more like Yokkyun, his "ideal"). It would also help if her affections for him didn't seem to come out of nowhere. But then, it wasn't terrible per se, just really clumsy.

1 minute ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Well this forum update is half-baked at best. Can't even seem to turn off the WYSIWYG BBCode editor, which is seriously lame.

agreed

7 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Well this forum update is half-baked at best. Can't even seem to turn off the WYSIWYG BBCode editor, which is seriously lame. How do I spoiler, guys?

I wouldn't call it stunning, though they did at least clumsily try to add in some character growth for a change. It could have been stunning, had they built up to the ending better and tied it all together somewhat.

Hidden Content

yeah, but wait are you talking about the anime?

i was talking about the manga

did you read the manga already?

Spoiler

just a test, sorry

7 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

yes why is that exactly...i have heard of ipb4 being an unwanted but unfortunately necessary update for some forums...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

2 minutes ago, azurezeed said:

yeah, but wait are you talking about the anime?

i was talking about the manga

did you read the manga already?

Nope, I'll do so when I get the chance. I figured you were talking about the end of the anime's third season.

did they removed member titles?

if so, i don't have a reason to post anywere else on the forum anymore

Just now, BashZeStampeedo said:

Nope, I'll do so when I get the chance. I figured you were talking about the end of the anime's third season.

Ohh ok, nope i was hinting the manga ending :p

Just now, azurezeed said:

sadly I seem to recall seeing that they were not going to be visible on their page about the update when the forum was down.

15 minutes ago, azurezeed said:

That was your only reason to post anywhere else?
While you still have your member title in your profile, they will no longer be visible on your posts.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

16 minutes ago, Charger said:

sadly I seem to recall seeing that they were not going to be visible on their page about the update when the forum was down.

Dammit lol, worked to hard to get to edit mine and then the update happens lol. Oh well guess there really isnt a point to leave this thread

On a side note it looks like the currently viewing members is back at the bottom, idk about the website but least on mobile

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

33 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Yep. Apparently the new forum software doesn't allow for it.

And I apparently can't even post a normal link to another topic without it being embedded anymore.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

1 minute ago, Tr3vor said:

anyone know why they updated? the old forum was just fine, if not, better.

It had a lot of issues that this update aim to fix. With more issues.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

4 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

That was your only reason to post anywhere else?
While you still have your member title in your profile, they will no longer be visible on your posts.

nah, i'll still post, just not as often

a lot of people here only post to this thread

3 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Dammit lol, worked to hard to get to edit mine and then the update happens lol. Oh well guess there really isnt a point to leave this thread

On a side note it looks like the currently viewing members is back at the bottom, idk about the website but least on mobile

i know lol

website also shows members

How you guys liking the new forum? Looks pretty good, doesn't it? 

COMIC SANS

1 minute ago, TopWargamer said:

It looks. Good yes. But it's not better in anyway IMO 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

2 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

I hate it, but it's more functional in some ways. I'll get used to it eventually.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

1 minute ago, Pandalf said:

I hate it, but it's more functional in some ways. I'll get used to it eventually.

I haven't really noticed any new functionality that's actually useful yet. The only thing I can see being kinda useful is the new like system, but it's not really that much of an improvement.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Just now, ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName said:

I haven't really noticed any new functionality that's actually useful yet. The only thing I can see being kinda useful is the new like system, but it's not really that much of an improvement.

i guess they need time to polish it more, but yes not really a big improvement or improvement at all

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

informative my ass. HAHAHA

Old shit no one cares about but me.