Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

Cool anime picture:

https://ipfs.pics/ipfs/QmfCdAfykRe868CF4d45JwxUifbRArNUSZHjtKDXEE9cQd

Unfortunately, the hash being a hash instead of a file extension means you can't embed the image here. :(

Dead space gone anime lol i like it xD

Meanwhile pc is running full tilt on Boinc so i can get that badge so im stuck on my phone and website is shit on it lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I stayed up much later than usual, but that doesn't mean I actually had a chance to read/watch much more stuff than usual. I got a good blend of manga in today, but the only anime I watched was an interesting older Young Animator Training Project OVA from 2012, which KrimsiN and I watched at the same time in the wee hours of the morning (randomly so; though it was a lot more fun than the usual light novel crap, at least). Maybe I'll review a few more of these, actually, since they're actually becoming the best that anime has to offer over the last few years.

Arve Rezzle: Kikaijikake no Yoseitachi Information (Young Animator Training Project 2012). good.

An actually-creative sci-fi/cyberpunky thriller that isn't just garbage. It's not the best thing ever either, but if more light novels put this much effort into their pacing, sci-fi setting, and general atmosphere, then it would be a lot tougher to criticize them. This was a lot like an old Aeon Flux cartoon, just less cynical and more mainstream. That's a good thing, assuming the story doesn't fall apart what's covered in this sampler. I will say that it had all of the "bad" elements of a light novel, but it masked them really nicely under a veneer of competent thriller sci-fi storytelling, so that I didn't actually mind. I might even actually be interested in seeing if it went somewhere other than goofy siscon bullshit, in fact.

Mushoku Tensei manga (c1-18). decent.

So far, so good. This is a decent little tale about a loser who is reincarnated and gets a second chance, and it's trying a lot harder than KonoSuba. It's also far less "ecchi" than I expected given that it's labeled so. Story-wise it's a bit on-the-nose sometimes, but overall it's basically like Gate's best non-military stuff mixed with some of the charming elements of Pandora Hearts. It even seems to have its eyes on telling a solid story, rather than only pandering, and best of all: it's well-paced. They're successfully painting a sympathetic picture of the opportunistic MC, while building up a fun cast who are kept just distant enough from him for it to feel kinda legit. Even the ecchi elements are mostly treated as awkward so the experience isn't completely marred. In short, this story is just one or two good choices away from being bad or great, and since it has just started to take such steps we'll have to wait and see how it goes.

Tomo-chan's a Girl! manga (c226-236). so-so.

The schtick in this series is still cute, but it's starting to wear a bit thin. I'm hoping they do something more than play with "is she a girl" and "he secretly loves her" stuff, like in these pages before they went on hiatus.

One Week Friends manga (c38). mediocre.

Well, they tried to be cute here, but it was pretty anticlimactic. Especially considering there are only three more chapters. It would be nice to have a bit more of a payoff after all of those silly attempts at drama. I didn't expect much from this premise, but I would have liked a bit more effort to show through.

Soremachi manga (c129). decent.

This was a silly little time-waster, but fun enough. It's always nice when manga acknowledge different kinds of friendships, and how they change the people involved. It's doubly nice when it's Hatori rubbing off on the people around her, because she's a rare case of an "obnoxious" character archetype handled in a really endearing manner.

Otoyomegatari manga (c51). decent.

Another Pariya chapter, and a pretty good one. It's easy to get sick of Pariya, but it's nice to see them softening her character and trying to give her a strong character-development arc, so I'm game for one (after all the title of the manga is "A Bride's Story" so I might as well settle in for the long haul). I must say that the translations are annoying to me, though... there's a place where naturalized modern dialogue fits, but it's not the Silk Road setting. At any rate it's not enough to spoil this manga for me, but there are limits to how much of Pariya I can bear to begin with, so here's hoping the character they introduced can make something more out of her arc.

Otoyomegatari manga (c52). decent.

Pariya's misadventures in socializing continue, and she gains her first level-up by using the power of bread of all things. If you're into Pariya's foibles, this chapter will be a treat. I found it fun enough, but as I said earlier it's all starting to drag a bit, so I hope the story progresses well from here on out. I had been hoping the new character would shine a bit more. At least the translation was also a bit less silly than last time (though it's not quite "there" yet). Overall, I echo the sentiments of the final page: as long as this plotline ends well (and relatively soon) it things should work out fine.

Mahou Tsukai no Yome manga (c25). decent.

Not much happened here, but then I guess I was a bit late in reading this chapter, as it was actually Christmas-themed. Knowing a good bit about these legends, there wasn't too much for me to find intriguing here, though it's interesting to see their interpretations of some bits.

Ika Musume manga (c340-342). decent.

Typical, but amusing Ika-musume antics. The tent one was a bit much, but the one with her screwing around with Nagisa was fun.

Berserk (c343). so-so.

Never thought I'd see them trying to upsell a battle in Berserk as "tense" when it's between the cast and scarecrows, let alone a wicker man. Kinda goofy stuff, and pretty basic, but it was mostly just to let us see Guts in action so I'll give it a tentative pass. I'm not sure if the reveal of who some of the "gnomes" are is going to impress me, though.

Horimiya manga (c58). so-so.

Well this stuff felt like it came outta nowhere. I guess they're in the phase of the classic shoujo-romance-manga anthology where they have to introduce other people's twisted relationship problems, but it's still a bit random. Even KareKano and Furuba couldn't resist this kinda thing, and it felt quite flimsy at times there, let alone here. As such I'm not sure what to think of this chapter. Maybe I just haven't read Horimiya for long enough that I've forgotten whether they actually set this stuff up, but then it might just be clunky typical shoujo-anthology stuff as I'm guessing. Either way, it feels like I'll need to read this manga in volumes rather than chapters to make any real sense of it.

Can't sleep, so I took the mem card out of my Vita, put it in my PSTV, and put in Persona 4 Golden.  Going to spend the next few days actually beating the game on this.  Using my DS4 as the controller.

Bloodshed and the Fenris-Wolf:

| CPU:  Ryzen 9 3900x | CPU Cooler:  Dark Rock Pro 4 | Paste:  Kryonaut | Motherboard:  ASUS ROG x570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 | Boot Drive:  Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME | Storage Drives:  Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2-2280+Western Digital WD Blue 2 TB 2.5"+Toshiba N300 8 TB 3.5" 7200RPM+Toshiba X300 4 TB 3.5" | GPU:  ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP Extreme Core | Case:  Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB | PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply w/CableMod E-Series Cable Kit (Black/Red) | Case Fans:  2 Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans | Displays:  BenQ PD2700U 27.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz+Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz+MSI Optix MAG322CR 31.5" 1920x1080 180 Hz | Mouse:  Corsair M65 RGB ELITE | Keyboard:  Ducky Shine 7 Blackout - MK Exclusive First Release - RGB LED Double Shot PBT Mechanical Keyboard with Silent Red Switches | Mousepad:  Gaya Entertainment Oversized Gaming Mousepad Doom | Audio:  AKG K712 PRO Headphones+Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone+Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset+iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-Ear Monitors/Earbuds (Black)+Pair of Mackie MR624s(came with stands+isolation pads) | OS:  Windows 10 Pro |

Bifröst(ROG Zephyrus M GU502):

| CPU:  i7-9750h | RAM:  32GB Dual Channel 2666mhz CL 19(Stock+Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300, 2666MHZ, 260 PIN SODIMM, 1.2V, CL 19 ) | Storage:  1TB SSD with Optane | GPU:  Nvidia RTX 2060 | Display:  144hz 3ms | Mouse:  Corsair M65 Pro |

did you watch baccano and like it?

I enjoyed xxxHOLIC which I also happened to read really wish there was more for the anime.

I didnt enjoy Fate Zero too much idk too generic. I mean they made for a certain audience specifically and hit it. I think I enjoyed the previous one more. Idk if its better I just enjoyed it more.

That is pure shaft. Go watch Zetsubou Sensei... Its hell for typesetters BTW. I quite enjoyed Maria Holic too.

This reminds me I never really thought about how Holic is used in titles (like the way its used). Its actually more common than I thought thinking about it now.

Which Fate are you talking about?(previous one) Since Zero is a prequel and happens before Stay Night and Stay Night UBW. Stay Night's and Stay Night UBW's MC Shirou was imo nowhere near as interesting as Emiya Kiritsugu, he was pretty much a Kiritsugu wanabe and wanted to do what Kiritsugu did(help people like when Kiritsugu helped Shirou), also while the fights were cool in both, it was always more interesting for me to watch Emiya fight w his abilities to alter time rather than to watch Shirou and just hack n slash with his traced swords. 

Gilgamesh was definitely more interesting in Zero than in UBW, the Rider in Zero is infinitely cooler than the rider in UBW, Kirei was much more badass in Zero, etc. etc.

Back to Shaft and Bakemonogatari. What's with the transitions? Like black transition, red transition and things like that? Is it just something they like doing?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

what vn is it?

Dorei to no Seikatsu

not at all worth the $10 i paid for it. next to no story, its just a sex slave

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Total drama presents redonculous race is lots of fun and didn't know it was already out

I'm a fan of total drama help...

I admit will excuse the broad stereotypes played for laughs more than sone shows...mostly because they understand the joke unlike Japan...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I think you over estimate people just fucking around in a game with a small community. As for a source shooter, non cs, day of defeat source.

Also I probably have far more then 4000 hours in cs and still fucking suck at it. When I was last ranked in csgo I was only silver 6

There is no silver 6 :P

All because of the Weebs?

How many warning points before you get permanently booted?

It's not about the number, look at Jerkal he got like 2-3 warning points ( you can ask him on twitter about the number ) and got banned.

Right? $10 or something, and the skill range is way too broad. 

Like... We could play it. Sure. But I think it best if we play a Source shooter, that it's not something people are specifically competitive at. That way more people would be interested in playing it, even if they are not good at it or have practiced at it a lot (Mr. 2000+ hours).

I was hoping GoldenEye would be that. Hahahahahhaha, no.

The idea with Strike Vector was that we all start playing together, so even though the skill range is wide, we'd all be close enough as we got better that everyone could still have fun.

idk. I prefer playing games with a group when the games are mindlessly fun on their own.

Finding games like that is hard.

1.6 ? 1.5 ? source ? you don't need to play CSGO, and I would expect everyone here to be terrible at 1.6.

And hours mean nothing.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Another long, off-topic related post. Those here for anime discussions can dismiss this post entirely:

Rocket-Jumping or Strafe Jumping?

I play a lot of soldier in TF2 and those came somewhat naturally.

Eh IDK, guess we'll have to keep searching, I'm just throwing out what looks fun. 

Brother?

I too play a lot of Soldier. I don't like playing as slow classes usually, hence why my most played classes nowadays are Soldier, Scout and Medic (Blutsauger + Solemn vow too good). Too bad Half-Zatoichi got a stat change... I mean, it's a good thing to make it more balanced for Demomen, but not so much for Soldier. At least can put it away now in case have to use rocket launcher. I know I might be weird for using a Half-Zatoichi with Rocket launcher + Gunboats combo, but it just has grown on me.

Also about playing as slow classes: if I play as Heavy, I tend to use shotgun most of the time instead of minigun, unlike what 99% of Heavy players do (replace shotgun with sandvich)... And this is with the Tomislav that doesn't have a long rev-up time to begin with. Guess that says something?

Right? $10 or something, and the skill range is way too broad. 

Like... We could play it. Sure. But I think it best if we play a Source shooter, that it's not something people are specifically competitive at. That way more people would be interested in playing it, even if they are not good at it or have practiced at it a lot (Mr. 2000+ hours).

I was hoping GoldenEye would be that. Hahahahahhaha, no.

The idea with Strike Vector was that we all start playing together, so even though the skill range is wide, we'd all be close enough as we got better that everyone could still have fun.

idk. I prefer playing games with a group when the games are mindlessly fun on their own.

Finding games like that is hard.

Guess TF2 doesn't count as cheap and something people are not specifically competent at? Sure, I have racked up 2107 hours in it, but nowadays I'm goofing around more and not playing to win.

Prop hunt actually sounds fun, I've seen people play it on youtube.

It is, I like it better on TF2 though since you usually play as a pyro and you just go to town with the flamethrower on the map. 

IMO the PropHunt works better in Garry's Mod. There's a lot more variety, and it's more challenging for the hunters as they lack options to heal themselves and just burning everything and hope they hit someone.

However in GMod's PropHunt you also have very small props that are OP as hell: you can't hit them if either the shooter or the target (or server) is even a little laggy, and they can be hidden in such small cracks it's not fun for hunters.

Does it have to be a shooter? Because Gmod is cheap and fun.

There's plenty of gamemodes for Garry's Mod that could be fun to play, like "Trouble in Terrorist Town", "Stop it, Slender", aforementioned "PropHunt"... They might require you to also have CS:S and possibly Half Life 2: Episode 2, but most of the time those are the only things most stuff in Garry's Mod requires (plus TF2, but come on, it doesn't cost a single cent anymore).

Agreed.

Guys, give suggestions for fun shooters that are highly available (free is only good if it is not shitty in quality tho), and not extremely hard to learn.

An example is Battlefield. We already have BFBC2 (and we could honestly have BF3 as well), but it's a game most people get anyway and know a bit about already.

So if it's a new game and mostly unknown, easy to learn is preferable. 

I just can't think of much other shooters that are widely accessible and already played a lot. 

Insurgency, Squad, BFBC2 & BF3 are the only ones I can think of atm. 

We will do Half Life 2 Deathmatch next time as I figure most people have that.

Might go way above the price target and skill level requirement, but ARMA 3?

Battle Royale and Escape scenarios seem like they would be fun to play in groups (AFAIK at least Altis and Stratis are official terrains for those scenarios. I don't know if Escape from Takistan and Chernaus are official, but have seen people play them without issues).

The maps are quite large though, but luckily vehicles exist... Who would want to run all the way across Altis? That terrain alone is 270 km2... I don't remember if it's a little smaller than Los Santos in GTA V, but still really large.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

-snip-

omen3.gif

Edited by Blade of Grass
Edited quote

| CPU:  Ryzen 9 3900x | CPU Cooler:  Dark Rock Pro 4 | Paste:  Kryonaut | Motherboard:  ASUS ROG x570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 | Boot Drive:  Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME | Storage Drives:  Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2-2280+Western Digital WD Blue 2 TB 2.5"+Toshiba N300 8 TB 3.5" 7200RPM+Toshiba X300 4 TB 3.5" | GPU:  ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP Extreme Core | Case:  Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB | PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply w/CableMod E-Series Cable Kit (Black/Red) | Case Fans:  2 Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans | Displays:  BenQ PD2700U 27.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz+Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz+MSI Optix MAG322CR 31.5" 1920x1080 180 Hz | Mouse:  Corsair M65 RGB ELITE | Keyboard:  Ducky Shine 7 Blackout - MK Exclusive First Release - RGB LED Double Shot PBT Mechanical Keyboard with Silent Red Switches | Mousepad:  Gaya Entertainment Oversized Gaming Mousepad Doom | Audio:  AKG K712 PRO Headphones+Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone+Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset+iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-Ear Monitors/Earbuds (Black)+Pair of Mackie MR624s(came with stands+isolation pads) | OS:  Windows 10 Pro |

| CPU:  i7-9750h | RAM:  32GB Dual Channel 2666mhz CL 19(Stock+Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300, 2666MHZ, 260 PIN SODIMM, 1.2V, CL 19 ) | Storage:  1TB SSD with Optane | GPU:  Nvidia RTX 2060 | Display:  144hz 3ms | Mouse:  Corsair M65 Pro |

im so glad classes are starting again tommorrow, with less time to read manga and watch anime i might actually not run out of things to watch and read and have to go trawling through the database websites as often

im so glad classes are starting again tommorrow, with less time to read manga and watch anime i might actually not run out of things to watch and read and have to go trawling through the database websites as often

Lucky for you.  I just finished uni 1 and now I'm going to be bored until the fall when I transfer.  :/

rSlkcvB.jpg

Just cant escape.

back on topic though

2.gif

this scene is more complex then it needed to be.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

There is no silver 6 :P

And hours mean nothing.

ya there is its just not called silver 6 its called silver elite master but that is clearly too fancy of a name for silver 6 lol.

Agreed I have like 2000 hours recorded in cs 1.6 but that was basically all surf.

Might make some headphones. Drivers are pretty cheap on aliexpress and doesn't seem to be too much soldering. I think CIEM's are more practical though.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

sounds like a fun project although I'm not sure if they would have good drivers

yeah, it would be more for like school and in a gun protection shell for passive noise cancellation.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

ya there is its just not called silver 6 its called silver elite master but that is clearly too fancy of a name for silver 6 lol.

Agreed I have like 2000 hours recorded in cs 1.6 but that was basically all surf.

Wow.. Really goes to show you just how broad the cs community actually is. I remember back when I was a young lad we would play zombie mod. I was always more of an ut player. Got into cs back when the lads started building computers and outside my global mate I'm the only one still going and I'm stuck at lem. I've never surfed once so when I get Internet again you can all laugh at my attempts.

I would play tf2 but the conversation about classes and items lost me completely. I only ever played on Orange box.

Must be a good free/cheap game somewhere.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

Wow.. Really goes to show you just how broad the cs community actually is. I remember back when I was a young lad we would play zombie mod. I was always more of an ut player. Got into cs back when the lads started building computers and outside my global mate I'm the only one still going and I'm stuck at lem. I've never surfed once so when I get Internet again you can all laugh at my attempts.

I would play tf2 but the conversation about classes and items lost me completely. I only ever played on Orange box.

for a few years I was running some popular cs 1.6 surf servers having 2-4 servers up at a time but after a bit of a problem with my clan I eventually just killed it off and called it a day shutting down my servers.

Surfing is not really difficult... (Says a person who cheats on TF2 surf servers with a Rocket jumper to gain extra velocity... lol)

There's a few good F2P games. I remember Loadout being fun while it lasted, not sure if anyone is playing it anymore, though. Blacklight: Retribution was another good one, though if one wants to play it as F2P, be prepared to grind credits to get even 1-day rental for weapons and equipment you might like to use, or be stuck with jack-of-all-trades assault rifle, armor, speed and standard length HRV (basically wallhack that is allowed to use, and everyone can use it).

TF2 also requires some tens of hours until you can get a good grip of it. Getting new weapons is a bit of RNG though: you can get 10 weapons per week as random drops, and the counter resets every Thursday around 6.00 PM (GMT +0.00). For new players there's also achievements that they can complete, and on milestones (do enough achievements for said class) they get rewarded with a class-related weapon depending on what milestone is passed. However it requires 0 cents to become good at, and all the "premium" players really get, are hats and custom taunts, plus ability to trade, which can actually be handy for getting what you might want instead of crafting. Same thing with Loadout; you can only spend real money on cosmetics, so definitely not "pay to win" -games.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

post-6734-14530505357396_thumb.png

Lads wtf is this...

Look at my fancy bus WiFi! :D

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

omen3.gif

I love this scene!

anastasia_by_anikakinka-d9o9zjn.jpg

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|