Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I now have the money saved up for the plane ticket and the "hotel" (AirBNB) for my Japan trip. Woot Woot.

rub it in will ya. its not like i want to go anyway.... baka... lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Oh he'll be doing loads of rubbing to the hentai and kawaii girls.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Erased has got me into Asian Kung-Fu generation, I don't even like most rock but they are really good.

Akfg in erased? I guess that's one more reason to start watching it, but I don't want to wait a week for an episode...

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

;)

Oh, and your current Avatar, that's actually my current phone wallpaper!

COMIC SANS

Oh he'll be doing loads of rubbing to the hentai and kawaii girls.

You know it bb. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

COMIC SANS

;)

Oh, and your current Avatar, that's actually my current phone wallpaper!

haha wow. i have been getting into rwby lately so i felt i needed to change..... idk why im into it though.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Where did I hear there was a Discord server for HS?

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

haha wow. i have been getting into rwby lately so i felt i needed to change..... idk why im into it though.

Because it's gooooood. Animation quality is alright, but the fight scenes are amazing and the characters are so lovable and memorable.

COMIC SANS

There is, but it's somewhat inactive.

https://discordapp.com/channels/136046399681724416/136046399681724416

I pay more attention to teamspeak.

That link doesn't work. I'd need an instant invite link.

As for the TS, I have it on my desktop. I don't remember the IP off the top of my head.

Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

As for the TS, I have it on my desktop. I don't remember the IP off the top of my head.

https://discord.gg/0l79kqWcHsYrVlhr

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Because it's gooooood. Animation quality is alright, but the fight scenes are amazing and the characters are so lovable and memorable.

yea the fight animation is pretty epic. favorite characters are weiss(mainly her fighting style), pyrrha and blake(why the fuck do i like all these cat people lol.....) and neo

Weekly discussion thread up!

Sorry no poll this week, late thread.
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533363-heaven-society-week-71-xxxholic/

d20sKU5.jpg

LTT Unofficial TS?

No HSC teamspeak. Usually active on game night. @Vitalius speaking of which whats the game for this Sunday?

Info on first page.

@ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName's got your back

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

182deafe0c1aaca43cd4a8eac34fa172.jpg

Its stuff like this makes makes me like this game. apart from the price, how the fuck do i afford that

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Got my back, Jack.

ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName doesn't quite have that ring to it

not in the UK as long as you download for personal use its not illegal. also going after downloaders is an absolute waste of company money

I highly doubt that is the case since ripping your CDs there is illegal.

Its stuff like this makes makes me like this game. apart from the price, how the fuck do i afford that

What game?

NkoW8YW.png?1

mVghi3i.png

(yes I do actually have a key)

@MyInnerFred NB or try and find some scythe GT's

if you don't want to spend a shitload of cash then buy the Corsair SP QE

Do you just need an ISO for Win10 or what? If so here you are kind sir http://goo.gl/ipQlDQ lastest full build.

I cant recommend corsair fans. Noctua is good. I think fractal's new line. EK's new fans are pretty good if you

get the PWM ones. Depends on how much one can spend on fans.

Just bought my 5820k, build is coming along slowly.

nice nice!

Erased has got me into Asian Kung-Fu generation, I don't even like most rock but they are really good.

I mean they are good but how can you not like rock. Thats like saying you dont like cheese...

What game?

hyperdimension neputia 3

PSO2 I a think. 

Phantasy Star Online 2?

oh i wish, if they localize it that would be great. Even with the vpn and edgy eng patch i understand around 60% of what is happening and that isnt enough for PSO, my Malaysian friends play the thing religiously. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Am I new to this Yandere Simulator thing?

It has been around for a while, it got popular because of youtubers doing lets play and whatnot