Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Fun stuff. I wouldnt mind visting something like that. Not enough people here though.

So true. It's either Dallas or Austin for anime con each year. But that'sit.jpg for most people.

A-Case-That-Can-Hold-Two-Computers-the-P

Two Motherboards + One PSU in One Case. 

MHMMMM, this is relevant to my interests. The systems are limited to M-ITX & M-ATX sizes tho, but that's manageable.

Here's a Windows All In One ISO for installations: http://getintopc.com/softwares/operating-systems/windows-7-8-1-10-aio-70in1-iso-free-download/

Windows versions you can install from the above mentioned ISO:

• Windows 7 (all versions, both 32 & 64 bit)
  • Windows 8 (all versions, both 32 & 64 bit)
  • Windows 10 (all versions, both 32 & 64 bit)

These aren't pre-cracked. You still need a product key. It's 10.6GB big.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So true. It's either Dallas or Austin for anime con each year. But that'sit.jpg for most people.

Two Motherboards + One PSU in One Case. 

MHMMMM, this is relevant to my interests. The systems are limited to M-ITX & M-ATX sizes tho, but that's manageable.

Here's a Windows All In One ISO for installations: http://getintopc.com/softwares/operating-systems/windows-7-8-1-10-aio-70in1-iso-free-download/

Windows versions you can install from the above mentioned ISO:

• Windows 7 (all versions, both 32 & 64 bit)
  • Windows 8 (all versions, both 32 & 64 bit)

Aye. Phanteks. lovely stuff. They also have a board that can take two PSUs and combine them into one.

Iso would be neat. Still leaves me in the same spot though. Need a key.

Blarg

and back from school and day 1 of a local anime con...

zOf3lbi.jpg

Yes... those are 8-10USD figures... and very well made for the price...

eNc3omj.jpg

Pretty much stuck with these two cosplayers along with our group...

LyOrsoV.jpg

Xiz30oc.jpg

AXZVzzi.jpg

Yes... that is Kongou on a swegway... and it helps her 'animate' her performance by adding action...

lots of impressive and not-so impressive cosplays in the area... the battle of the bands is decent too... the name of the band that won was "NTR"...

W9AHkhw.jpg

Can't show the other side because it'll be against CoC...

Returning tomorrow with the same group for more shens... while testing out the RAW output of the Oppo R7 Lite camera... and finishing off my current roll of film using a friend as my subject...

I-Its not like I'm jealous of that key chain or anything

uNCoYBg.jpg

But seriously Amatsukaze is best boat.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

NkoW8YW.png?1

mVghi3i.png

(yes I do actually have a key)

@MyInnerFred NB or try and find some scythe GT's

if you don't want to spend a shitload of cash then buy the Corsair SP QE

Error: 410

NkoW8YW.png?1

mVghi3i.png

that's just to get you in their free windows trap just to give you free windows 11 next time where there will be no escape and no survivors lol

that's just to get you in their free windows trap just to give you free windows 11 next time where there will be no escape and no survivors lol

well, the main perk is a full W10 with 100% uptime unless failure or *manual* maintenance

I was talking to @Vitalius last night about how much I appreciate efficiency

W10 on a server.. ironically runs best un-activated.

I've gotten it slimmed to 8.6GB OS install and 23.4GB disk usage.

Plex metadata like a GB away to being bigger than the OS, lol.

1.1v and 2.8Ghz underclock on an 8350 peaking at 45C with stock cooler on Prime, it's running quite tidy but I'm looking for a fanless "bottom of the barrel, can barely show a desktop" GPU to swap for the 8600GT in there. I already have that turned down as far as it can go.

With that being said, @That_Random_Guy your 6300 can probably do Plex fine esp with an OC if mine can handle 4 streams at such a low speed while setting the transcoder to favor quality. Unless FPU performance is critical, then maybe not.

If I could find a super efficient 300w PSU laying around too that would be great. Have an Antec neo620 running in it and I'm sure it's running nowhere near it's peak (already meh) efficiency.

I've gotten it slimmed to 8.6GB OS install and 23.4GB disk usage.

Plex metadata like a GB away to being bigger than the OS, lol.

With that being said, @That_Random_Guy your 6300 can probably do Plex fine esp with an OC if mine can handle 4 streams at such a low speed while setting the transcoder to favor quality. Unless FPU performance is critical, then maybe not.

Im curious on how you managed to get it slimmed down that much lol. no updates ever? actually ive used plex before on that pc, ran just fine, dont know about multiple steams though

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Just bought my 5820k, build is coming along slowly.

welcome to the club fellow 5820k owner. lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Im curious on how you managed to get it slimmed down that much lol. no updates ever? actually ive used plex before on that pc, ran just fine, dont know about multiple steams though

Windows comes with an OS compression tool. Dropped it down from 12.5 to 8.6.

As long as you don't have authentic windows copy, you don't get updates

Which is great, for W10. Never bother me ever. It doesn't need any updates to do its job.

Just bought my 5820k, build is coming along slowly.

Prepare the stress ball

meanwhile on the internet

1U5u6EH.png

liNMoNn.png

http://imgur.com/gallery/HwQ9v

lmao

http://i.imgur.com/vCb3ho3.webm

@wolfgang, how was your experience with the noctuas?

NkoW8YW.png?1

(yes I do actually have a key)

Those scythe's are so hard to find at a good price, availability worries me.

go watch Birdy, xxxholic, zvezda plot, shingeki no bahamut, and school days

you haven't watched penguindrum either have you?

---------

Also just installed Peel on my dad's S5 to control a TV and set-top box

holy heck, if I watched TV I would totally want a phone with IR. Thing is cool af.

Thanks.

I am learning about Usenet.

Me gusta.

Me gusta to the max.

http://imgur.com/gallery/2NXsk

@MyInnerFred

do u foqin wok m8?

http://i.imgur.com/gzVTsuo.webm

I'd like to try some wok one day. Preferably with no soy sauce. I love salt. I can eat it raw and only. But God help me, soy sauce is nasty af.

Never cooked with a wok before. I'm a disgrace to my family.

uqBwaGN.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Welp, I can't see my car anymore.

Going to be a bitch to dig it out. 

Car only covered in snow? That's cute...

Here for several weeks you couldn't even start the engines and/or they would spontaneously die because of the cold temperature (-30°C), and that caused problems for a lot people. Nearly everyone I knew had trouble starting their cars and were late for work / school / whatever very often because of that. I don't have a car yet so I can't exactly relate, but I'd rather dig a car up from the snow than have to screw around in freezing cold temperatures for a long while.

I suppose there's not enough snowfall there to warrant having a foldable shovel in a trunk, though? All we have had to do is just wipe off the excess snow and scratch the ice off of windows. Roads get cleared from snow on regular enough intervals to have no need for shoveling cars out, even in rural areas.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

How?

what_the_by_armenci-d5iz1vw.jpg

And did all of that come in a small time frame or aren't the snows cleared out every day? Shoveling that will be tedious even if it hasn't frozen solid (and if it has... Well, crap)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

@wolfgang, how was your experience with the noctuas?

Those scythe's are so hard to find at a good price, availability worries me.

Thanks.

Never cooked with a wok before. I'm a disgrace to my family.

They move air. Run them at 75% speed or less if you care about being somewhat quiet. As for radiator use. Dont know. Never had water in computer before.

Blarg

How?

And did all of that come in a small time frame or aren't the snows cleared out every day? Shoveling that will be tedious even if it hasn't frozen solid (and if it has... Well, crap)

lol I think it's about 2-3 feet of snow so far, still more to come. 

Nope, the plow team clears of the main road first, residential gets fuck over until the end of the snow. 

I think it's still fluffy snow, dunno how it'll be overnight. I just hope I don't lose power. 

HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

HAHA @helping pushing the boundaries xD

Car only covered in snow? That's cute...

Here for several weeks you couldn't even start the engines and/or they would spontaneously die because of the cold temperature (-30°C), and that caused problems for a lot people. Nearly everyone I knew had trouble starting their cars and were late for work / school / whatever very often because of that. I don't have a car yet so I can't exactly relate, but I'd rather dig a car up from the snow than have to screw around in freezing cold temperatures for a long while.

I suppose there's not enough snowfall there to warrant having a foldable shovel in a trunk, though? All we have had to do is just wipe off the excess snow and scratch the ice off of windows. Roads get cleared from snow on regular enough intervals to have no need for shoveling cars out, even in rural areas.

Diesel life. Once you start one of them its not going to shut off on its own. Can sometimes be a bit harder to start due to the fact that there is no spark to ignite the fuel but I think if you were to graph it would be on a curve compared with gas. I.E. between -15 and -25 a gas might be a bit easier to start but colder then -25 the diesel is going to take the cake. Which is useful here because we get -30 quite frequently.

Just don't be silly like the previous owner of my car and put a dinky little battery meant for gas engines in your diesel. Because then you will have a hard time starting it.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.